The Little Circle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hoe long do you think it will before the other 13 contribute? I'm dying to get to the next stage. :)

Splitlink said:
:idea: :idea: I think I have it!

You should have put

Number 3

Come on, zupcon, you can do better than that! :D

Split

This is yet another example of CYOF and the S Club 7's sloppy thinking :LOL:

Two numbers dosnt define a sequence :rolleyes:

Given 1 and 2 as the starting point we could of course have

1,2,3,4, etc (adding difference between adjacent numbers)
1,2,4,8 (each number doubling the previous),
1,2,3,5,8 (based on fib sequence)

I could go on and on and on and on, just like Mrs Doyle :LOL:

zupcon said:
This is yet another example of CYOF and the S Club 7's sloppy thinking :LOL:

Two numbers dosnt define a sequence :rolleyes:

Given 1 and 2 as the starting point we could of course have

1,2,3,4, etc (adding difference between adjacent numbers)
1,2,4,8 (each number doubling the previous),
1,2,3,5,8 (based on fib sequence)

I could go on and on and on and on, just like Mrs Doyle :LOL:

I hadn't thought of that. I bet CYOF hadn't, either! You are quite right, of course. That's, probably, made a **** up of CYOF's argument. :LOL:

Split

counter_violent said:
Blinkers on , fingers in ears......it's up to you ....

i'm off for a banana

You have it ALL wrong as usual :rolleyes:

THE CHOICE IS YOURS - ALWAYS HAS BEEN - ALWAYS WILL BE :idea:

Splitlink said:
I hadn't thought of that. I bet CYOF hadn't, either! You are quite right, of course. That's, probably, made a **** up of CYOF's argument. :LOL:

Split

What in the name of God are you two on about :?:

Can ye not read simple English :?:

Each trader to post nothing only:

Number X

X will be from 1 to 16

So, let us have the first X - PLEASE

It does not get much easier than this :eek:

CYOF said:
What in the name of God are you two on about :?:

Can ye not read simple English :?:

Each trader to post nothing only:

Number X

X will be from 1 to 16

So, let us have the first X - PLEASE

It does not get much easier than this :eek:

Here we go again, more sloppy thinking from the S Club 7. Since you supplied 1 and 2 I'll propose the following number for X !

3.14159265358979323846264338327950288419716939937510582097494459230781640628620899862803482534211706798214808651

Or perhaps you just wanted consecutive integers between 1 and 16. Why oh why cant you make yourself understood, can ye not write, clearly and unambiguously in English.

I fear that yours is the task of meek and unthinking subservience to your puppet masters, or perhaps, ye have just taken too many magic mushrooms.

I have important things to do now, such as drink tea, and there's always time for a nice cup of tea. Sure, didn't the Lord himself pause for a nice cup of tea before giving himself up for the world.

regards
zu

Last edited:
Reactions: ian
zupcon said:
Here we go again, more sloppy thinking from the S Club 7. Since you supplied 1 and 2 I'll propose the following number for X !

3.14159265358979323846264338327950288419716939937510582097494459230781640628620899862803482534211706798214808651

Or perhaps you just wanted consecutive integers between 1 and 16. Why oh why cant you make yourself understood, can ye not write, clearly and unambiguously in English.

I fear that yours is the task of meek and unthinking subservience to your puppet masters, or perhaps, ye have just taken too many magic mushrooms.

I have important things to do now, such as drink tea, and there's always time for a nice cup of tea. Sure, didn't the Lord himself pause for a nice cup of tea before giving himself up for the world.

regards
zu

I will give you the benefit of the doubt, this time only, mind you.

In order for me to post something of value to the readers, there must be at least 16 interested traders, or investors, or viewers, or T2W members :idea:

This is no game - as you may think - but I have now made it CLEAR, hopefully :eek:

Slainte,

SOCRATES said:
Wait a minute....did he not declare he had retired at 30 ?

He is now 39 is he not ?

So what was he doing working for an employer for four years in between ?

And why is it that when approached for a reference...none is offered ?

I thnk it looks very bad for the magazine for them to be taken in with this hedge fund nonsense since his FSA licence has been inactive for a considerable period of time has it not and it looks as if it is currently not valid, so it seems?

And there again, if it is the case, what would the subscribers and advertisers in the magazine make of material which is not true ?

Does this mean therefore information published in the form of articles profiling individuals is not reliable , not factually correct, or not even true ?

Insofar as flying hours is concerned, that could mean anything.

A PPL (Private Pilot's Licence) is awaded when the learner pilot has passed the exams and flown 50 hours, some of them with an instructor and some solo.

92 flying hours means nothing.

Fly 4 times from here to South Africa and back as a passenger ......:LOL: .......and you have 92 flying hours to talk about.......:LOL:....but it has nothing to do with being a pilot or flying a plane as a qualified pilot.

Now that is a very good observation Socrates - 9 years, hmmm.

Let me look at that more closely before I comment?

Regards,

CYOF said:
I will give you the benefit of the doubt, this time only, mind you.

In order for me to post something of value to the readers, there must be at least 16 interested traders, or investors, or viewers, or T2W members :idea:

This is no game - as you may think - but I have now made it CLEAR, hopefully :eek:

Slainte,

Oh my god, had I known that posting a number would be taken as an expression of interest in one of your masters works, I surely would have abstained. I dont wish to remove the posts, as they provide a clear indication of your inability to think correctly, but please, dont take them as an expression of interest I beg of you.

regards
zu

CYOF said:
In order for me to post something of value to the readers, there must be at least 16 interested traders, or investors, or viewers, or T2W members

Slainte,

There's a first time for everything I suppose.

zupcon said:
Oh my god, had I known that posting a number would be taken as an expression of interest in one of your masters works, I surely would have abstained. I dont wish to remove the posts, as they provide a clear indication of your inability to think correctly, but please, dont take them as an expression of interest I beg of you.

regards
zu

There you are, you see. It's not about arithmetical progression, at all. Just a cunning manouvre to drum up an audience.
That's ok, I can go off now and come back next weekend

CYOF, you are very fortunate to have us, we are trying to give you a chance to express your thoughts in a lucid manner, but don't expect the thread to be inundated with a swarm of lightseekers.

Split

Splitlink said:
Hoe long do you think it will before the other 13 contribute? I'm dying to get to the next stage. :)

Count me in then, I'll enroll...um what number are we up to I'm lost already :confused:

5 ( im counting C_V as number 4 here)

Not much of a stampede of lightseekers yet.

Lightning McQueen said:
Count me in then, I'll enroll...um what number are we up to I'm lost already :confused:

:eek:

corrigendum

Lightning McQueen said:

I think we are only up to 3, or 4 or you include CYOF himself

1 CYOF
2 Counter_Violent
3 Split Link
4 Lightening Mc Queen

I have an idea, :idea: anyone interested can add their name to be bottom of the list above, then send $25 to the 4 people who appear above them in the list, then make 10 copies and distribute the list to to friends and family (or better still spam other T2W members by PM) urging them to do the same

Before you know it everyone on the list will have riches beyond belief. Failure to do this will result in a lifetime of bad luck, cursed by leprechauns..

Well thats sorted then, CYOF gets the "permission" he seeks and everyone makes a few bucks.

regards
zu

Hi Zupcon

I have taken the liberty of including you also in the count in a feeble attempt to rig the vote and boost the count :LOL:

come along, no sidestepping please:cheesy:

so thats :

1 CYOF
2 Counter_Violent
3 Splitlink
4 zupcon
5 Lightning McQueen

Thats better, but not a swarm

1 CYOF
2 Counter_Violent
3 Splitlink
4 zupcon
5 Lightning McQueen
6 trendie

Oh go on then.
One more and we will have enough to protect a mexican village from marauding banditos.

trendie said:
1 CYOF
2 Counter_Violent
3 Splitlink
4 zupcon
5 Lightning McQueen
6 trendie

Oh go on then.
One more and we will have enough to protect a mexican village from marauding banditos.

:idea: How about recruiting DC2000...he has one of those daylight saver thingies.....could be quite useful if we happen to stumble into a leper colony.....en route :LOL:

trendie said:
1 CYOF
2 Counter_Violent
3 Splitlink
4 zupcon
5 Lightning McQueen
6 trendie

Oh go on then.

Can I be 'Vin'?

Status
Not open for further replies.