6 trendie
7 ian (aka vin)
8 options
9 starspacer
10 Atilla (maybe ?)

regards
zu

No thank you.

If CYOF has anything to say he will say it when he chooses to.

He has my interest and I don't feel the need to be in a list of sceptics.

Atilla said:
No thank you.

He has my interest and I don't feel the need to be in a list of sceptics.
Atilla, you misunderstand. CYOF has said that he will continue posting if he receives interest from 16 members. Granted, most of the list so far are sceptics, but not all.

Go on, add your name...

starspacer said:
Atilla, you misunderstand. CYOF has said that he will continue posting if he receives interest from 16 members. Granted, most of the list so far are sceptics, but not all.

Go on, add your name...

I do understand and still do not wish to be part of the list thank you.

I simply wanted to voice my vote of support for CYOF as I feel I have benefited from his good help.

Atilla said:

I simply wanted to voice my vote of support for CYOF as I feel I have benefited from his good help.

1 CYOF
2 Counter_Violent
3 Splitlink
4 zupcon
5 Lightning McQueen
6 trendie
7 ian (aka vin)
8 options
9 starspacer

:LOL:

Atilla said:

You are not helping me to learn of that rolling stone I asked about so long ago. Shame on you!

Actually, he brought the subject up, not I. I was just curious for his answer.

But, perhaps, that is what he wanted to say to me , all this time! What rolling stone? There is no rolling stone! Neither, is there a Black Swan. Socrates is right?

CYOF is, indeed, wondrous in his wisdom!

Who needs CYOF, fellows? We can sort our problems out by ourselves. That is his message to us all!

Split.

FXSCALPER2 said:
Of course it is a game, good boy. Do you want to post something of value? I have a suggestion: a blank page. So you reckon there are 16 people interested in your 'ideas'. You really are delusional, boy. I bet there isn't even one person genuinely interested, as opposed to just using you for entertainment. Come on, boy, you were a stuggling trader about a month ago. Why would any trader really think you have any interesting ideas?

As Socrates would say, Mr Wrong Thread Man.............ha..ha..ha

A struggling trader, you say.....................................................ha..ha..ha

If only you knew 1/2 of what I know...............................................ha..ha..ha

Interesting ideas you say.....................................................................ha..ha..ha

Go and ask Mr Bulldozer about interesting ideas..................................ha..ha..ha

And see what answer YOU will get.................................................................ha..ha..ha

For all YOU will ever now get is bananas................................................................ha..ha..ha

starspacer said:

Go on, add your name...

Thank you my good friend, but as you know we must allow freedom of choice, to ALL.

Your input has allowed me to see the challenge in a different light :idea:

We do not want anyone to think that we are in any way like The Thirty.

I have added a running live update, to make it easier for all, as some do not want to read back, only forward :idea:

CYOF said:
As Socrates would say, Mr Wrong Thread Man.............ha..ha..ha

A struggling trader, you say.....................................................ha..ha..ha

If only you knew 1/2 of what I know...............................................ha..ha..ha

Interesting ideas you say.....................................................................ha..ha..ha

Go and ask Mr Bulldozer about interesting ideas..................................ha..ha..ha

And see what answer YOU will get.................................................................ha..ha..ha

For all YOU will ever now get is bananas................................................................ha..ha..ha

What can I say, eh?

Atilla said:
I'm grateful for CYOF's contributions and have learnt Expectancy Ratios from him.

Some of you other chaps here are a lot of **** takers with not much to offer.

Kind regards CYOF... ;)

Atilla, whilst starspacer is correct in saying that it would be better to add your name, you do not have to, of course.

I am glad to see that you got some value from the Expectancy info, for many will never understand the true value of such a thing.

Expectancy is to a SERIOUS trader - that is, a trader who is interested in making BIG money - as the Mothers milk is to a new born Infant. :idea:

It not only gives nourishment, but it also gives all the required antibodies to fight off the ever lurking infection that is EVERYWHERE :idea:

But then again, FX bla bla bla, Mr Wrong Thread Man, already knows that I know nothing about anything, which I have stated many times, so he must be right, of course ;)

Splitlink said:
You are not helping me to learn of that rolling stone I asked about so long ago. Shame on you!

Actually, he brought the subject up, not I. I was just curious for his answer.

But, perhaps, that is what he wanted to say to me , all this time! What rolling stone? There is no rolling stone! Neither, is there a Black Swan. Socrates is right?

CYOF is, indeed, wondrous in his wisdom!

Who needs CYOF, fellows? We can sort our problems out by ourselves. That is his message to us all!

Split.

Two things Split.

First, you are of course correct in saying that ye can sort out problems on yere own, but the problem is, ye will not be able to sort out the real problems, the ones that matter most, the ones that make the difference, the ones that allow that little bank account to grow, and grow, and grow, on yere own.

None of us will, ever, without one little SIMPLE thing :idea:

Second, the rolling stone is but the start, for a rolling stone, does indeed, gather no moss :idea:

CYOF said:
Atilla, whilst starspacer is correct in saying that it would be better to add your name, you do not have to, of course.

I am glad to see that you got some value from the Expectancy info, for many will never understand the true value of such a thing.

Expectancy is to a SERIOUS trader - that is, a trader who is interested in making BIG money - as the Mothers milk is to a new born Infant. :idea:

It not only gives nourishment, but it also gives all the required antibodies to fight off the ever lurking infection that is EVERYWHERE :idea:

But then again, FX bla bla bla, Mr Wrong Thread Man, already knows that I know nothing about anything, which I have stated many times, so he must be right, of course ;)

CYOF, I don't like that way that you have posted our names under your signature and have complained to a moderater about it.

What it means is that you are, virtually, asking us to condone every post that you write, not just on this thread, but everywhere else. That is not so, in my case, and I doubt whether it is with the others.

Split

Whilst Atilla has brought up the subject of Expectancy, it has prodded me, so as to speak.

Would anyone like to state what they Expect I will post :?:

It will be interesting to see the various thought planes that exist, the harmonic vibrations that surround us all, the sensitivity of our internal tuners, the rate at which our internal universe is expanding :idea:

Please, do not be shy, do not be afraid to speak what is on your mind, for you are talking to someone who knows absolutely nothing about anything, really, it is true, all of it, all of it is very very true :idea:

Splitlink said:
CYOF, I don't like that way that you have posted our names under your signature and have complained to a moderater about it.

What it means is that you are, virtually, asking us to condone every post that you write, not just on this thread, but everywhere else. That is not so, in my case, and I doubt whether it is with the others.

Split

Split, you are FREE to think as you like, and do as you like.

It is but a running live update in relation to an exercise that you started - the question on the rolling stone :idea:

1 CYOF
2 Counter_Violent
3 Splitlink
4 zupcon
5 Lightning McQueen
6 trendie
7 ian (aka vin)
8 options
9 starspacer

7 To GO

I will remove your name if you like, and any more that want me to do so as well.

All you have to do is ASK :idea:

CYOF said:
Split, you are FREE to think as you like, and do as you like.

It is but a running live update in relation to an exercise that you started - the question on the rolling stone :idea:

I will remove your name if you like, and any more that want me to do so as well.

All you have to do is ASK :idea:

Yes, please remove my name.

Split

Splitlink said:

Split

yes - that list is an easy way for cyof to keep a running total but it appears all over T2W wherever he has posted so i've removed it from his signature and replaced the list in the body of his last post.

jon

Splitlink said:
Yes, please remove my name.

Split

Done, and I will add the link to the correct post in my signature, just in case others are worried that this is a little trick, which it is not, I can assure you.

barjon said:
yes - that list is an easy way for cyof to keep a running total but it appears all over T2W wherever he has posted so i've removed it from his signature and replaced the list in the body of his last post.

jon

Not AGAIN :eek:

When I clearly state to Atilla that he is of course free to think and do as he will, and that his rights to do so are recognised by me, and do not affect how I treat him in any way, I now get the reverse treatment AGAIN.

Ok, then Jon, how about putting it up as a POLL on the main page.

How else am I going to get the 0.025%, the 16 out of 67,000+ :idea:

Please, do help me here, for I am sure that you want to help, NO?

CYOF said:
Would anyone like to state what they Expect I will post :?:

It will be interesting to see the various thought planes that exist, the harmonic vibrations that surround us all, the sensitivity of our internal tuners, the rate at which our internal universe is expanding :idea:

Well I think you are going to post more about the bells, I do hope so.

Its going to be something on the area of the pot of gold (but please no pixie stories)

and please remove me from your sig, I dont mind being on a list in this thread as thats where the list originated but not paraded round the whole board.

Yes, keep an update on the count thats fun, but in this thread:D

cheers

don

Lightning McQueen said:
Well I think you are going to post more about the bells, I do hope so.

Its going to be something on the area of the pot of gold (but please no pixie stories)

and please remove me from your sig, I dont mind being on a list in this thread as thats where the list originated but not paraded round the whole board.

Yes, keep an update on the count thats fun, but in this thread:D

cheers

don

As it appears that I have NO choice now, I will update the list at regular intervals on this thread.

Split, do you want me to leave your name up here?

Don,

Quasimodo has a very big hump, indeed, and whilst we have mentioned how it is possible to touch that hump in the Notre Dame Cathedral, several times per day, for STOCKS that is, we have not mentioned anything yet about the ES or the NQ. :idea:

The Pot of Gold has many sources, and it is advisable to learn at least 4 of these sources in great detail :idea:

The other sources are not as effective as the main 4, and sometimes they can only yield what can be no better described as Fools Gold :idea:

Do you remember me stating a long time ago about a well known little technique that the CME Floor Traders use each and every day.

Do you know that they use PAGERS :idea:

Do you know why they use PAGERS :idea:

Do you remember we mentioned FUNGIBLE :idea:

Do you know what FUNGIBLE means :idea:

What about the "new kid on the block" so as to speak, although he is now out of the nappies, and into the pull-ups :idea:

http://www.cme.com/clearing/clr/spec/contract_specifications_cl.html?product=1CS

And what about the money in, instead of the money out, approach.

Does this not seem logical?

Does it not make more sense, AT TIMES, to hold on to money you have taken in, than to give away more money in the HOPE that you will get back some of the money you have already given away.

But always remember what FX bla bla bla says, which I have stated myself many, many times, and that is

"I know absolutely nothing about anything, really"

But, then again, that is why I am NOW where I am, and why the majority are where they are :idea:

I am glad I know absolutely nothing about anything, really :idea:

Regards,

Last edited:
Attilla.

"No thank you.

He has my interest and I don't feel the need to be in a list of sceptics."

Attilla: Please do not make such a sweeping statement. You know nothing about me or my views. Few people on here do. Only a few know me. And I walk a different path to most. Very few would be able to. Or want to...walk with me for 15 years on a road that has no ending but many detours Where each section of road comes to a barrier that cannot be crossed until you have paid the toll keeper and the lights go on to illuminate the road you have already travelled down! Many would take the detour and fall to the wayside because it offers the easier route.

cyof:

Would anyone like to state what they Expect I will post

I have no idea of what you will post. And nor do I care.

Now, before that is taken the wrong way let me explain. I have an open mind and will view everything with such a mind. You may impart wisdom that is new to me or you may tell me something that I already know. Or of course you may tell me something that I consider to be absolute rubbish. Those are the only 3 options open to me (us) This is the main reason why my journey has been such a long one, for I need to know everything so it can be valued and either kept or discounted. It was not so long ago that I reached my final destination. And I have walked through a lot of ****e to get here I can tell you.

And do you know what the funny thing is?

It is a journey of a full circle.

Status
Not open for further replies.