The Little Circle

Status
Not open for further replies.
options said:
Attilla.

"No thank you.

If CYOF has anything to say he will say it when he chooses to.

He has my interest and I don't feel the need to be in a list of sceptics."

Attilla: Please do not make such a sweeping statement. You know nothing about me or my views. Few people on here do. Only a few know me. And I walk a different path to most. Very few would be able to. Or want to...walk with me for 15 years on a road that has no ending but many detours Where each section of road comes to a barrier that cannot be crossed until you have paid the toll keeper and the lights go on to illuminate the road you have already travelled down! Many would take the detour and fall to the wayside because it offers the easier route.

cyof:

Would anyone like to state what they Expect I will post

I have no idea of what you will post. And nor do I care.

Now, before that is taken the wrong way let me explain. I have an open mind and will view everything with such a mind. You may impart wisdom that is new to me or you may tell me something that I already know. Or of course you may tell me something that I consider to be absolute rubbish. Those are the only 3 options open to me (us) This is the main reason why my journey has been such a long one, for I need to know everything so it can be valued and either kept or discounted. It was not so long ago that I reached my final destination. And I have walked through a lot of ****e to get here I can tell you.

And do you know what the funny thing is?

It is a journey of a full circle.

My good fellow, options, you are correct in some of what you say.

What you have done, or I have done, or anyone has done, should be of no concern to others, really.

What you have stated is very important, and shows, how some people are led to travel the wrong path, always going around in circles, as you say.

The difference between choosing the right and wrong path, is what is called:

Realisation

What is Realisation, you may well ask :?:

Well, when you Realise what Realisation is, you will not have to ask :idea:

Good post - keep it up.

Slainte,

CYOF said:
As it appears that I have NO choice now, I will update the list at regular intervals on this thread.

Split, do you want me to leave your name up here?

No, think I'll pass, if you don't mind.

Split

Splitlink said:
No, think I'll pass, if you don't mind.

Split

Your wish is my command.

The stone will be left for Mother Nature to demonstrate her Law Of Use :idea:

CYOF said:
The difference between choosing the right and wrong path, is what is called:

Realisation

What is Realisation, you may well ask :?:

Well, when you Realise what Realisation is, you will not have to ask :idea:

Good post - keep it up.

Slainte,
I have been reading this thread but had chosen not to post until this.

CYOF, you may not believe this, but I do know what realisation is. I will not claim to have full realisation though. I know myself and I will not deceive myself on such a matter as realisation.

I truly wonder though if you really know what realisation is. Or have you simply read or heard about the idea.

That is for you to know about yourself and I make no judgement on it one way or the other. I am simply musing on the difference between an intellectual understanding of a concept and a true knowing(or even partial knowing) or living of a realisation.

Lest you accuse me of backhandedly asking you to explain some deep fundamental truth about the concept of realisation, let me assure you I am doing no such thing. I do not want your comments on the matter and I am not asking for them. That is not meant as an insult, simply as a clarification.

Cheers,
PKFFW

PKFFW said:

CYOF, you may not believe this, but I do know what realisation is. I will not claim to have full realisation though. I know myself and I will not deceive myself on such a matter as realisation.

I truly wonder though if you really know what realisation is. Or have you simply read or heard about the idea.

That is for you to know about yourself and I make no judgement on it one way or the other. I am simply musing on the difference between an intellectual understanding of a concept and a true knowing(or even partial knowing) or living of a realisation.

Lest you accuse me of backhandedly asking you to explain some deep fundamental truth about the concept of realisation, let me assure you I am doing no such thing. I do not want your comments on the matter and I am not asking for them. That is not meant as an insult, simply as a clarification.

Cheers,
PKFFW
By the way, you have just reminded me....

Ducatti....has not been seen for some time.

He is very fond of jogging it appears...

I am worried he has got lost in the course of his ramblings....his meanderings...:rolleyes:

see if you can spot him as you go about your inverted peregrinations, or as a last resort, organise a search party to go out to rescue him....:LOL:

PKFFW said:

Cheers,
PKFFW

PK, your honest post will be answered honestly, as I see it.

Realisation to YOU, may well be completely different for ME.

Intellectual understanding, IMHO, offers limited awareness, but an important part of a basic understanding in relation to the Jigsaw of Life, none the less.

Words are but empty vessels - nothing more - they are a means used by man to express his limited awareness of what is going on all around him.

Fancy words, are even worse, and serve to do nothing only confuse the confused :idea:

This is not by chance, for a study of History, in the right quarters, so as to speak, will demonstrate some Fundamental Truths to support this Fact of Life.

So, for the sake of words, what is Realisation, but we must remember that we are using words that have been handed down from Generations of Power & Domination :idea:

Real words of wisdom are not readily available for de-ciphering, and the reason they are not readily available is, well, would you like to answer that one :?:

Slainte,

SOCRATES said:
By the way, you have just reminded me....

Ducatti....has not been seen for some time.

He is very fond of jogging it appears...

I am worried he has got lost in the course of his ramblings....his meanderings...:rolleyes:

see if you can spot him as you go about your inverted peregrinations, or as a last resort, organise a search party to go out to rescue him....:LOL:

Socrates, please remind me, as my spongy mass is a little pre-occupied today.

Who was it that posted that futures trade over in the vanilla thread :?:

Thank You.

What WILL You Do

I am busy for now, so I will leave you with the following for consideration: :idea:

Splitlink said:
Yes, please remove my name.

Split

Hi Splitlink, it's my fault really that your on the list, I'll remove you as requested.

1 CYOF
2 Counter_Violent
3 zupcon
4 Lightning McQueen
5 trendie
6 ian (aka vin)
7 options
8 starspacer

PKFFW can we interest you in taking position 9 ?

CYOF, please retain startspacers formatting, when maintaining the list.

regards
zu

zupcon said:
Hi Splitlink, it's my fault really that your on the list, I'll remove you as requested.

1 CYOF
2 Counter_Violent
3 zupcon
4 Lightning McQueen
5 trendie
6 ian (aka vin)
7 options
8 starspacer

PKFFW can we interest you in taking position 9 ?

CYOF, please retain startspacers formatting, when maintaining the list.

regards
zu

Your wish is my command, O one who sees all.

1 CYOF
2 Counter_Violent
3 zupcon
4 Lightning McQueen
5 trendie
6 ian (aka vin)
7 options
8 starspacer

Last edited:
CYOF said:

1 CYOF
2 Counter_Violent
3 zupcon
4 Lightning McQueen
5 trendie
6 ian (aka vin)
7 options
8 starspacer

Thank you

CYOF said:

1 CYOF
2 Counter_Violent
3 zupcon
4 Lightning McQueen
5 trendie
6 ian (aka vin)
7 options
8 starspacer

You are welcome Zu.

I had to change my green - as I did not like the other one.

1 CYOF
2 Counter_Violent
3 zupcon
4 Lightning McQueen
5 trendie
6 ian (aka vin)
7 options
8 starspacer

8 To Go

Any bets on who will be next :?:

CYOF said:
You are welcome Zu.

I had to change my green - as I did not like the other one.

Any bets on who will be next :?:

Yes a darker green, and perhaps bold will be much more readable on a white backround.

Do you mean who will be next to join the list, or who will be next to leave the list ? :LOL:

regards
zu

zupcon said:
Yes a darker green, and perhaps bold will be much more readable on a white backround.

Do you mean who will be next to join the list, or who will be next to leave the list ? :LOL:

regards
zu

Either :idea:

For it will be the same, No :?:

He who leaves will learn, as he has already joined, and he who joins will learn, for he will leave :idea:

What do think of that :idea:

I will try your advice on the colours - for I would like to impress LouDean before he arrives back from Siberia, really!

CYOF said:
Either :idea:

For it will be the same, No :?:

He who leaves will learn, as he has already joined, and he who joins will learn, for he will leave :idea:

What do think of that :idea:

I will try your advice on the colours - for I would like to impress LouDean before he arrives back from Siberia, really!

CYOF CYOF CYOF CYOF CYOF CYOF
CYOF CYOF CYOF CYOF

CYOF CYOF CYOF CYOF CYOF CYOF
CYOF CYOF CYOF CYOF

I think that green might be a problematic color, some of the bold versions work OK, but then you have nowhere to go when you wish to add emphesis, other than capitals, and that causes a problem, for as we all know, using capitals is against the rules. :LOL:

see how we try to assist you, by arranging your list, and assisting you to find a suitable colour

regards
zu

options said:
Hey! No fair!

I wanna be no 8

Sorry options,

What WILL be, WILL be :idea:

are reserved for those few who entertain the same harmonic thought vibrations:idea:

As Socrates says, everything is worked out, in advance, always, you see :idea:

In the words of the late Samuel Goldwyn........"Include me out"

Horse no 6 availble to a good home.........

Status
Not open for further replies.