Terrorist Attacks in London?

Chump no offence dude!
Tape we are not chanting USA USA - this is britain and we hold our heads up high...

I walked past the bomb site in between Holborn and Kings Cross, police tape everywhere.
There was a strange feeling a kind of warmth in the air, people watching in disbelief.

I have never scene so many ambulances or police out in 1 day. Al Q has won a mini battle but not the War!

Check some of the links on this site (links are to Yahoo etc):
http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/
How come Israel got a warning from the police before the first explosion? Even if they spin it and say it was after the first explosion, that's still dodgy as for an hour they were saying it was a power failure...
And two people I know saw other bus bombs, and all the reports at midday said 3 bus bombs, but only 1 in the official news? Media and communication control swung into place pretty quick...
Just hope
1 - everyone who reads this site is ok and their families are ok
2 - the powers-that-be don't get to pull the wool over people's eyes

-TPO.

There will be many many conspiracy theories after yesterdays attacks. We won't really know exactly what happened and what was known for sure for a very long time, if ever.

Hi Politeone, I dont wish to start again where I left off yesterday but I think your post above is looking for something that is'nt there, The reason for reporting a power surge and not a bomb was to prevent as little panic as possible while the underground was evacuated, what sinister reason would the authorities have for saying that, its a no brainer.

eddyjo said:
Hi Politeone, I dont wish to start again where I left off yesterday but I think your post above is looking for something that is'nt there, The reason for reporting a power surge and not a bomb was to prevent as little panic as possible while the underground was evacuated, what sinister reason would the authorities have for saying that, its a no brainer.

You miss my point entirely I fear, and possibly deliberately.
When the news was just that it was a power failure on the tube, why was the Israeli Embassy warned of the bombs, to the extent that the Israeli FM didn't attend a conference near Liverpool Street?

Why are the TV news services not reporting that the police DID have a warning, and in fact are reporting the total opposite?

I don't wish to provoke arguments, but honest debate. There is obviously a hidden agenda here, as it is perfectly clear that there is a cover-up of the facts. If people can't see that, then I don't know how to make it clearer.

-TPO.

thepoliteone said:
You miss my point entirely I fear, and possibly deliberately.
When the news was just that it was a power failure on the tube, why was the Israeli Embassy warned of the bombs, to the extent that the Israeli FM didn't attend a conference near Liverpool Street?

Why are the TV news services not reporting that the police DID have a warning, and in fact are reporting the total opposite?

I don't wish to provoke arguments, but honest debate. There is obviously a hidden agenda here, as it is perfectly clear that there is a cover-up of the facts. If people can't see that, then I don't know how to make it clearer.

-TPO.

Do you also subscribe to the Diana death conspiracy, ? it really dos'nt take long for people to come to the most crackpot theories whenever a tragedy occurs. Regarding the Embassy being informed , quite simple really they would'nt expect the Embassy staff to panic by knowing the facts and telling the F.M. not to go to Liverpool st because of a power surge would have been ludicrous.

Eddyjo you completely ignore my point on the evidence there was a warning despite the official news line. They didn't stop the tube running until well after the bombs had gone off, so there was no attempt at evacuating the tube - I was on the District line at 9:55 before they said to leave, so that means there was roughly an hour between the police informing the Embassy there were bombs on the LU and the LU evacuating.

Bringing up more extreme conspiracy theories does not mean what I am saying is extreme - it's in plain sight but people keep their hands over the eyes and refuse to see what's in front of them.
Branding all 'conspiracy theories' as just crackpot ideas is the same as branding all Muslims as fanatics - wrong and dangerous.

Have you actually visited any websites with this information on? Or do you blindy listen to the BBC?

I don't mean to come across as rude (see my screen-name) but I've looked into this kind of thing since 9/11, and find it very difficult to understand now how people don't see what's obvious to me. Of course there are crazy theories out there, but amongst the noise there is some truth - much like T2W at times one might say ;)

-TPO.

I would also like to point out that I indirectly know someone who died in the blasts and also someone who was on the train behind the Aldgate blast, as well as a few cops who helped out. The emergency services did, and are still doing, a fantastic job, and best wishes to anyone caught up in the attacks.

What I can't stand, as Salty said, is the spin put on all this.

What is puzzling me though - any Engineers able to help me with this? Why did the mobile networks give half their bandwidth to the emergency services? I've only ever seen them using radios to communicate, not mobiles?

-TPO.

Hey I hear what you're saying and no doubt you are sincere in what you are saying but I fail to see

just what the authorities have to gain by deliberately issuing misinformation, please enlighten, what

is ' obvious '?

When you take your countries to war illegaly as did Blair & Bush and when the voters of these countries return these two leaders to power, then I am very much afraid you are telling the world that you have absolutely no respect for human life in particular places and countries.

This message is picked up by other equally deranged people and they act accordingly
as indeed they have done in London.

It is not a matter of faith, religion or belief.
It is simple cause and effect, like so many equally avoidable manmade catastrophies.

My heart goes out to all the victims and their close ones.

Just a thought but... a trader's greatest fear is that he may be in a long position with a relevant index (FTSE, Nasdaq, Dow etc) when disaster strikes, affecting that index directly. The index will fall like a stone before and if it recovers.

The security forces - if there are any among this auspicious community of traders - might like to ascertain, via all major CFD/spreadbetting/ direct access brokers worldwide, whether any individuals initiated a very large short on the FTSE 100 in the hours preceding the explosions.

Knowing what these guys were about to do, their associates could well have instigated said trading positions. It would be particularly significant to have risked taking a very large short position at this time in view of the trend being significantly upwards in recent months for the FTSE.

Just before 9/11 there was some very heavy and serious shorting of the shares of American Airlines. Who shorted those shares I wonder?

Just a thought.

What about when you illegally knock down the Twin towers killing thousands of innocents and now illegally bomb parts of London killing innocents. What are we supposed to do? Congradulate these cold blooded murderers?

The U.S. didn't congradulate them and I doubt Britain will. These are the worst kind of cowards to intentionally target innocent unarmed people. They are the ones that started it...don't forget that. Read their book. They aim to kill all the infidels and rule the world.

They were apparently planning the towers attack way before Bush ever went into office. According to what I have heard in the news it took alot of sophisticated planning and alot of time to make these plans. So, Bush's policies, whatever they may be, did not cause these attacks. Nor did Blairs policies whatever they may be.

commanderco said:
When you take your countries to war illegaly as did Blair & Bush and when the voters of these countries return these two leaders to power, then I am very much afraid you are telling the world that you have absolutely no respect for human life in particular places and countries.

This message is picked up by other equally deranged people and they act accordingly
as indeed they have done in London.

It is not a matter of faith, religion or belief.
It is simple cause and effect, like so many equally avoidable manmade catastrophies.

My heart goes out to all the victims and their close ones.

Sean,
sometimes the simplest explanation is the best fit....so for an organisation with a particular agenda I might suggest ..not what money can we make out of this..but ...here we are top 8 financial countries in the world..most of which we are idealogically opposed to all in one place at one time..let's send them a message ...."we can do to you what we want when we want and there is nothing you can do to stop us" ..the stupid appendage to such a message would be to leave an audit trail ? ..whilst I might agree they are irrational I don't have any factual basis for believing they are stupid !

Chump,
Well said, however we must not mis interpret our anger for who/whomever commited this malice crime. They will be punished in their own darkness, for whatever they believe to be right, will always cast a shadow over them!
If we revenge, we in our own light will be cast into the shadow therfore i deplore any form of violence, however how do we stop this threat? Firstly we must understand anger, why are these people committing awful attacks against humanity, and in some cases their own lives?
I think because they have been brain washed into believing about a secular cause, it is the same with a USA marine corp. moto. Marine corp./God/Country! This perhaps is drilled into ordinary Islamic children.
Who is to blame - Senior Islamic clerics! And the same again when marines invaded Vietnam and killed thousands of Vietcong!
West is Good - East is Bad!

They are the ones that started it...don't forget that. Read their book. They aim to kill all the infidels and rule the world.

Your statement is a classic example of "cause and effect"
I imagine that you are so angry that you would like to order the bombing of THEM
in retaliation.
Incidentally, who is THEM & THEY and what is your plan to destroy THEM without
killing & maiming innocent people ( victims in the west and collateral damage in the east)

Reactions: pb
you know my experience tells me when negotiating..discuss the problem or conflict in front of you ..when we start to discuss that problem/issue in terms of it's history..who started what...who did what..then we cease to engage in a process of removing obstacles and start the process of erecting obstacles...you just got to wipe the slate clean and start talking afresh about where do we go from here..
All that said...when you have a group of people who feel deeply that their beliefs are justifiication for taking the lives of other human beings then don't talk because it serves no purpose..no conflict of interest, or difference of opinion will be resolved..just take them out of the equation so that you can start talking with more rational people...and that applies to any individual extremist irrespective of religion,colour or creed