Some of my trades, forecasts

Status
Not open for further replies.
NZD/JPY trade

I got an entry order at 62.47 to go short. Target is the MS1 at 61.24. I'll know when I get back from vacation if the entry hit.

Re: NZD/JPY trade

I got an entry order at 62.47 to go short. Target is the MS1 at 61.24. I'll know when I get back from vacation if the entry hit.

I have no problems if you want to trade like that and I hope you succeed.Its just that you claim to have exceptional forcasts which is missleading as your forcasts have no stop points. You want people to listen to your forcasts and then you go on vacation without a stop in place.

Not bad. +123 pips on this trade, while on vacation.
I have a ton of catching up to do. Our vacation was scintilliating, along with any other great positive adjectives that could be added on to that. I was glad to be on vacation, but I am now glad to be back. For me, it is actually Thurs evening, late, as we just walked in.

It aint over yet brother,

There might be some pullback based on Elliott Wave, I think the longer term trend has switched to down......... Anyway, I hope you had a great vacation and good trading...

Dave

I missed you man............. not wanting to sound too cheesy...............LMAO

Lord F, interesting observation, but you have never read in my thread or any other posts on this site that I want people to follow or listen to my forecasts. Once again, there are three reasons why I am on this site: 1. To have my personal trading challeneged and engage in good dialogues; 2. I may be bale to help a few new traders, which would not include the adaptation of my methodology, even though quite a few do use my S&R's, and have started using the ichimoku cloud to abet their trading decisions; 3. I want to learn some things, even if it means looking through the eyes of another winning methodology. Since I have been on this site, I have endorsed such threads as EUR/USD Elliot Wave, GBP/USD 123, 3 Ducks. I learned a couple of new tricks in reading from the GBP/USD 123 thread. The other 2 are solid methodologies with sound signals. There is also something to learn through the success of others.
We hear so much about needing to avoid the crowm mentality. In essence, that's what you are really asking me to do, but I can tell you the best way for me to answer that is with a vehement, "No!" You are asking me to join the crowd in setting stops, which, as a rule, I never use.
Also, I will never fit a set of stereotypes. Not all successful traders and forecasters use stops, because I am one of them that does not use stops.
Again, it is never with the intent to "mislead" someone. If someone comes to this thread and feels they have been misled, I would honestly encourage them to not come back for another visit. I would never want to mislead someone.
My forecasts and methodology has been of a benefit to a few, and I feel good at saying that. There is one who follows my thread that trades gold using the cihimoku cloud and my S&R's. Someone else follows my thread, who has been trailing me for 3 years, who is exceptionally well. As I was cathcing up on my e-mail, I noticed somoen else who has his methodology safely ensconced, but now uses the ichimoku as a reference. I could give more examples, as the list goes much deeper. It is not smoke blowing, as they are live examples from followers of this thread. That is the pride I have in joining this site.
The question should not be, "Do I fit your vacuum-type stereotypes?" All you need to do is read through my thread, and my success speaks for itself. This entire site hardly has the transparency and the success that my thread has. Respectfully, it is my belief that most people on this site are traders-wannabes, which is why they are here. This is why you do not see excetional forecasting throughout the site.
Keep in mind, if you don't believe I have exceptional forecasting and you might even question me as a trader, then I'm still going to respect your opinion, even though I would whole-heartedly disagree. Let me guarantee this to you. If everyone else shared that opinion as you do, then I would not be here. There would be no need for me to waste my time.
The clan mentality is, "Do you use stops?" My mentality is, "Do I make lots of pips consistently?" My trades don't look sexy. They just get the job done. That is all I'm concerned about.
Yep, went on vacation, no stop in place, and +123 pips. That is the bottom line.
BTW, thanks. You got what you hoped for. I succeeded with another wonderful trade. That took second place to my vacation, though.

I have no problems if you want to trade like that and I hope you succeed.Its just that you claim to have exceptional forcasts which is missleading as your forcasts have no stop points. You want people to listen to your forcasts and then you go on vacation without a stop in place.

Dave, I had a wonderful vacation, but now that I am back, I'm jazzed! I love my charts, trading, and the friends, such as you, that I have made in the short time I've been on this site. I'm glad to be talking again.

I missed you man............. not wanting to sound too cheesy...............LMAO

Dave, I agree. This was a very strong move, and now the corrective process needs to take over. .9063 is very strong R for the aussie. 1.5720 should be containment for cable. 1.3030 looks like a solid R for the euro.
That is a cursory shot for now.
BTW, a look at the weekly chart tells us it ain't over. Also the sigma points are also strong obviations.

It aint over yet brother,

There might be some pullback based on Elliott Wave, I think the longer term trend has switched to down......... Anyway, I hope you had a great vacation and good trading...

Dave

NZD/JPY trade

My other 5 positions are up by over 600 pips, so it has freed up some space to enter another position on the NZD/JPY, a short at 61.23, and a TP at 59.83, which is my MS2.

Eur/cad

There is some TK conjestion on the daily and weekly charts at 1.3417--55. That area seems ideal for a short for the next leg on the DOWN to the weekly tenken at 1.3103.
NZD/JPY, of late, has been a project for me. This pair could easily become my next one. It appears that a correction is on the menu to start the week, and then the bears could take over the rest of the week.

Usd/cad

A possible temporary top has been formed at 1.0437 (top of the hourly cloud--1.0443). A challenge of that top is now in session. I'm looking to short this pair provided the top is not broken. 1.0279, the MP would be a minimum target.
The outlook for this pair also adds credence to the view for the EUR/CAD as well as the rest of the crosses with the majors. As of now, it appears the USD will only be the 3rd strongest currency next week, as the JPY and the CAD will lead the way.

Eur/jpy

Notice how the candle is now perched comfortably under the hourly cloud with the tenken pointing south right over its head, after a crossover of the kijun. This does not mean we could not get a spike above all this, but a further move south is impending. Look for my MS2 at 108.59 to be hit.

Attachments

• eurjpy--hourly.jpg
    eurjpy--hourly.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 121
Eur/chf

The pair seems poised for an even further drop. I'm looking for a move to at least the MS1 at 1.3369. We will get at least the conventional bounce off that point.
From there, we need an extremely strong move back north in order to invalidate the move we just got out of the daily cloud, if it is going to be chalked up as a mere headfake. 1.3466 is the bottom of the cloud, so we need a move well beyond that point in order to bring a halt to the bears' control.
The likely scenario is a bounce off the aformentioned MS1, and then a another leg DOWN that will result in a move towards the MS2 at 1.3164. That circa area should be containment, because the low at 1.3074 should hold, because of what is implied on the monthly stochastic crossover in OS territory.

Eur/gbp

The chart is very clear what the next stop is--.8145, which is the YS2. It will be somewhere between that point and .8075 that we will have another volatile move headed back north. Minimum expectations at .8283 for this DOWN was met, as noted before. Now, we are approaching the volatile reversal area.

Attachments

• eurgbp--daily.jpg
    eurgbp--daily.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 133
Chf/jpy

82.72 appears to be high end containment. A move back to the YS2 at 79.27 is on the radar.

Nzd/jpy

This is one of the pairs I currently have up on my platform in a short.
The pair is headed to my MS2 at 59.83. We will get a bounce, and most likely, a full monthly recovery. After it is finished should be a deciding point for the pair. I favor the MS2 to eventually get taken out, adn a further move to the YS1 at 45.60. Neither side of the yearlies has been hit so far, and momentum still favors the downside, so as far as the yearlies are concerned, that is the most probable scenario.

Cad/jpy

83.77 is a cluster R event. That could containment any correction. If it does not, then the bottom of the cloud needs to at 84.98. As long as that is the case, then we are headed to the YS1 at 81.13. Momentum favors the downside, so that is favorable. If 84.98 is broken, then it's time to take another look.

Aud/nzd

This pair is getting really interesting. The pair is currently camped under the weekly kijun and the monthly tenken, and just snuck over the daily 200 MA. What this should add up to is rock solid R and a huge reversal. The pair is within 60 points of the YR1 at 1.2710.
Having said all that, this is the preferred scenario. Price should spike on the other side of tihs massive cluster R, and hit my YR1. That being the case the pair could be in for a monster reversal. The YS1 could be on the radar at 1.2024.
If the preferred sceanrio prevails, then watch the AUD/USD. Considering the NZD/USD still has a ways to go in the DOWN, The aussie will take the jet south.

Gbp/aud

A look at the daily chart shows this pair has gone sideways for the last 21 days. This is about to end. On my LT radar is 2.1654. Now, I have some good news for those that are holding long. The previous peaks at 1.7713 and 1.8139 both get taken out, as we head to the next cluster event at 1.8227. That area should contain the UP for awhile. Eventually, it gets taken out, and then we progress to higher round. There is little doubt that the recent dip at 1.7050 won't be seen for a long time.
Similar to the AUD/NZD, the AUD/USD is taking the jet south by comparison to cable's move the rest of the way.

Eur/aud

Unlike my friend, Dave, at his thread EUR/USD Elliot Wave, I'm having trouble getting around this pair. First of all, my LT projection remains on the radar at 1.7525. For now, it seems a further dip is in store to the 50% mark of YS1--YS2 at 1.4131.
Considering my own methodology is not giving me a clear reversal signal, I'm going to cheat a little to get a conceptual idea of what to expect. I do not subscribe to Forex TRM, but am considering re-subscribing. This is very rough, but as have it figured out, -2 sigma is in the approimate area of the latter mentioned point. -3 sigma is in the approximate area of my 61.8% mark of YS1--YS2 at 1.3986. Either level represents a strong reversal point, and the lower, the better. The amth on that is rough, but in the ballpark. Maybe if someone subscribes to Forex TRM, you can confirm that for me, one way or the other.
To give you an idea of what happens when a 2 or 3 point is hit on the sigma bands. Take a look at the EUR/USD. +3 was hit on it. The GBP/USD just touched +2. EUR/GBP hit +3 and blew up. AUD/USD hit +2, and look what happened last week. The EUR/AUD hit +3 when it peaked at 1.4968, and look where it is now.
Sorry, got to take some more timeout for sigma education, adn the strong coincidental parallel it has with my S&R's. Sigma bands measure the depth or the trend's range within its own decomposition. As far as my S&R's go and the EUR/AUD, we look for a 1,223-pip one-way trip. If that is exceeded, then we begin to look for a blowout, such as what is happening with many of the USD pairs right now. Sigma bands measure the same relativity, but in terms of a deviance from the median point, which for the EUR/AUD is currently circa 1.4468. The farther away from the median it pulls from the median, the more of a gravitational pull there is to get back to the median. Depending on the velocity of the move and the flow of the trend is depended on how dynamic the bands will be. When I refer to that, there is only a small relative deviance in the band movement. Right now, the EUR/AUD's bands are about level, because it has been trapped in a gigantic channel, so it becomes quite dependable as far as the reversal points are concerned, and then where the pair is headed. Unlike my S&R's which measures the yearly trend as 1,223-pip one-way trip, when we measure extremities on the sigma bands (that is from +2 to -2) we have a 1,328-pip one-way trip.
It is up to you to consider all that rhetoric to be enlightening or hogwash, but believe me, it is all relative to what we see will be going on with the pair.
I don't make a dime off of Forex TRM, but it is also another reason it is the only paid software program I highly endorse.

Status
Not open for further replies.