Some of my trades, forecasts

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're welcome.
BTW, it's on the radar. The DOWN has begun for cable, and even more so, the UP for Swissy. I mentioned in naother post how we were needing a strong bounce after the spike under the weekly cloud. We got it, and in addition the forceful move above the TK combo. Also, because of the longer term outlook for the GBP/CHF, it is also implied that we could see Swissy move beyond the 1.0930 R area.
BTW, as per Lord F's request, I am interested in seeing a post of your KASE software. I've never seen it before. Informationally, it will abet my curiosity.

The divergence call on 15 min would have got you in right at bottom.Sadly there were false call on other markets,so its still all down to MM

Attachments

• snapshot-398.png
    snapshot-398.png
    27.1 KB · Views: 154
Gbp/chf

The circa area of 1.6640 should contain the correction, then it should be back up for another correction. Watch for price action to really take off once there is a weekly close above the top of the cloud at 1.6978. It has the motnhly kijun in its sites at 1.7959.

I was talking about the GBP/CHF. This is the EUR/CHF.
Also, I was never looking to trade the pair. I traded the short a while back and took it out at my MS2 at 1.5930. I could have immediately pulled a reversal and would have looked like a genius. That's an area I'm still working on--lol.

The divergence call on 15 min would have got you in right at bottom.Sadly there were false call on other markets,so its still all down to MM

Be it far from me to argue with you there. I don't have as much confidence in your EUR/JPY going south as I do the current plight of the GBP/CHF, so I jumped in at 1.6944.
Actually, I've been thinking all the yen crosses are going to be moving south, quickly, because of implications with the USD/JPY moving farther down.

lets see if I look like a genius
im short eur/jpy at 113. 44 stop 113.64

Be it far from me to argue with you there. I don't have as much confidence in your EUR/JPY going south as I do the current plight of the GBP/CHF, so I jumped in at 1.6944.
Actually, I've been thinking all the yen crosses are going to be moving south, quickly, because of implications with the USD/JPY moving farther down.

eh, price is 1.6727 on my screen

Aud/usd

Just like a rebellious brat that needs some corrective procedures applied to his behind, that is the way aussie is behaving. The crosses have been slaughtered as it seems determined to plug on with its upward momentum. Unlike cable, it appears aussie is not going to fall prey to any headfakes, as it continues to the 23.6% extension of YP--YR1 at .9229.
Attached, is the daily chart. Do not pay attention to the numbers on the far right as they mean nothing.

Attachments

• audusd daily.bmp
    1.4 MB · Views: 97
Away from home at present, only with laptop with no esignal on it, which probably explains impulsive (i.e foolish)GBPCHf trading! but will post a few charts over the w/e. Flashart has KASEnow i believe.

I guess that means I'm pretty good. I'm already up on the trade.
The trade was entered about 15 minutes before I posted it. I did mention earlier and accompanied the chart of what I saw as the 1.6744--48 cluster R area, and took the trade at the lower end of that cluster.

eh, price is 1.6727 on my screen

I don't think you were that foolish. You were only down by 28 pips.

Away from home at present, only with laptop with no esignal on it, which probably explains impulsive (i.e foolish)GBPCHf trading! but will post a few charts over the w/e. Flashart has KASEnow i believe.

Semantics, "Jumped in", "Waltzed in", "Walked in", or "Entered the trade at 1.6744".
I have a lot of other terms that are uniquely me such as, "on the radar", "taking the scenic route", "teeth", "ear popping", "down in the abyss (opposite of ear popping)", etc.
To me, at the moment, it was like jumping in. I was watching for my cluster R to happen. Once it got there. I acted quickly, so it was like "jumping in".

you said you jumped in at 1.6944.

Semantics, "Jumped in", "Waltzed in", "Walked in", or "Entered the trade at 1.6744".
I have a lot of other terms that are uniquely me such as, "on the radar", "taking the scenic route", "teeth", "ear popping", "down in the abyss (opposite of ear popping)", etc.
To me, at the moment, it was like jumping in. I was watching for my cluster R to happen. Once it got there. I acted quickly, so it was like "jumping in".

ok you got in at 1.6744 and not 1.6944. Why was there a 15 min delay between taking the trade and posting. Hope it works out for you

It's looks like you caught a typo. Thanks!
It's the nature of things. Most importantly is my personal trading and the execution, thereof. I voluntarily entered this venue almost 2 months to be challenged, and to post some of my trades. If this was a signals service I was running, then I would feel the burden of more expediency on my part. Considering that is not the case, and I have no financial interest at heart by being here, I don't feel the omnimportance to post my trades the very minute I execute them.
I would be the first to apologize if that raised ethical issues concerning my trading, but then I would also know that there is not a lot I could do about because of why and the nature of what I am doing here.
Also, a lot of times, I will post in advance my forecasts. Every once in awhile they are used as setups for trades that I made, and this is an excellent example. I made the post concerning the cluster R I was seeing, and posted my chart. If my reporting of the trade was a little behind time, at least the forecast becomes, to some degree, the proof.

ok you got in at 1.6744 and not 1.6944. Why was there a 15 min delay between taking the trade and posting. Hope it works out for you

GBP/CHF stop

My MR2 and WR3 have acted properly concerning their role in acting as resistance. Considering, everything from the daily on up has strong bullish implications. I put a stop on my position at 1.6756 in case it blows up. The leathargic price action is leading to another bull day for the pair tomorrow.
I'm going out for the evening, so I'll be ready to pull the plug on the trade quickly when I get back later. Worse scenario is -8. I think I can deal with that.

oh well, we both lost on that one.I moved my stop back to 64 on way to bed so was stopped out for -20. Good luck today

Status
Not open for further replies.