S&P 500 & other indexes - intraday. Plus chat

First trade.

7-2-201210-05-02AM.png

measured move - first pullback off the news was 8 ticks, next was 9 ticks - sellers jumped in again, so went with.

btw - got T1 & T2 - got out the last @ b/e but tbh should not have let it run that far up before an exit....

Still - I got to test out my new 'trading accessory'....

IMAG0701.jpg

Total Nerdware

Good call Rob

When it failed to get past 61 I assumed this was going to happen. It really wanted to test and flush out weak hands who had gone long from 52.50 onwards.

btw Pat - I had a 50/50 of getting it right :)

Rob - it's a gamers keypad - been wanting a programmable keypad for years - they used to make them for traders.

You know - button for hit the bid, lift the offer, cancel all, centre DOM etc. etc. etc - works quite well.

Rob - it's a gamers keypad - been wanting a programmable keypad for years - they used to make them for traders.

You know - button for hit the bid, lift the offer, cancel all, centre DOM etc. etc. etc - works quite well.

hope you always remember which is which, toastie :) - better get the coloured stickers out

Need. One. Now.

Where?

Razer Nostromo - Gaming Keypad | Razer Online Store

Damn shop nearly bankrupt me over the weekend.

razer-carcharias-main.jpg

logitechg_05_full.jpg

Because every keyboard needs a CPU & memory meter,customisable keyboard light colours and built in picture viewer/video player. :LOL: :LOL:

Gotta love the Razer gear though - that headset is superb too.

Mouse next...

BTW - purpose for visiting shop - get a 'wired' keyboard because the wireless one was a bit iffy.

Last edited:
ES seems to have died....

Looking back, I am somewhat gutted I didn't take this fairly obvious (in retrospect) trade.

7-2-201211-30-50AM-1.png

Two opportunities to take advantage of a very low volume area and I didn't take it. Still, first day back in the saddle after 2 weeks...

Last edited:
Strange day today.. glad I managed to bag these 5 points early in the day.

Thanks for that DT, now I've got a mouse inferiority complex... mine is one of those tescos own brand 'technika' ones. Think it set me back about 6 quid. Now I have no choice but to buy a glowing green one with too many buttons! :LOL:

Attachments

• SPX 010712.png
    SPX 010712.png
    34.9 KB · Views: 218