S&P 500 & other indexes - intraday. Plus chat

Pat, I only trade the CAC, nobody else on here appears to, is it worth my while adding a trade every now and again?

FWIW, I only look to trade 3 - 4 trades a days, set pips profit and loss.As somebody mentioned earlier, I focus on trading the plan and the wins and losses takes care of themselves, certainly less stress imho.

Last edited:
Damn - talk about chasing a trade...

6-18-201211-06-20AM.png

Has to be done though - late but the downward momentum is strong....

I would rather crank it up to about 5, then 10 and aiming for 20 trades a day.
You got to accept small losses along the way and life is too short for 1 trade per day. No momentum in that. Just accept 50% of ones smaller trades are going to be losers in the beginning - working up to a respectable 70%+ wins !!

I see smaller trades on the ES, but then the spread starts to seem significant.

Pat, I only trade the CAC, nobody else on here appears to, is it worth my while adding a trade every now and again?

FWIW, I only look to trade 3 - 4 trades a days, set pips profit and loss.As somebody mentioned earlier, I focus on trading the plan and the wins and losses takes care of themselves, certainly less stress imho.

Happy to have a sight of your trades Dinos. You impressed me as a star trader some years ago and are probably even better now.
All the indexes move as one except for the occasional blip largely due to fundamentals imho

Got 2 targets on that one - lost 1 tick on the third...

6-18-201211-34-23AM.png

This one is a bit more cavalier....

LVN @ 1335 - longer term LVN that is...

6-18-201211-37-04AM.png

And a sort of an LVN today too....

6-18-201211-39-15AM.png

Honestly - posting this stuff is more work that actually trading it - from the time I took the above pic to now when I am posting, we took out T2...

Be nice to get a decent T3 today.

3 contracts on this one bcoz I'm sort of not taking it seriously any more.

Right, that's me done for today. Not around tomorrow. Can see me trading Wed/Thu & for the first time since 30th March, a Friday this week.

The way things stand, i can't see me doing anything else today. I fancied long 1335.00, but didn't really like what the session was up to, so didn't bother. Gonna get food.