S&P 500 & other indexes - intraday. Plus chat

Same here. Just watching, In The Loop With Betty Liu. I'm not interested in what is being said though, i'm just staring with a vacant Homer Simpson type of look on my face.

Opera is on, watching price around 30.25 area and move of ON VPOC down here.

I shall be reposing for a while @ this place : New Leaf Detox Resort Koh Samui Thailand Fast, Safe Weight Loss and Body Detoxification Spa with Organic Natural Juice Fasting and Colonic Therapy. Contact Us Today for our Successful, Affordable Detox Programs.

7 days without food and a colonic irrigation every day. If anyone says I'm full of sh1t after that - they are probably at least, momentarily incorrect.

I shall be on line but not seriously trading.

Not my idea of fun except for masochists ?

:p

a. ONH 1346.25, ONL 1328.75
b. ON VPOC 1330.00
c. Support from Friday around 1327.25, pinged 3 times
d. Creeping down and back into value, reckon open will test downside for value
e. Gap close at 1338.25 and an LVN in ON profile
f. OAIR, 530k CBAVOL, relatively high
g. Somebody at the door!
h. Persistant as well!
i. Jesus I have missed the long at the ONL
j. ok watch this now,
k. Looking weak at the RTH high at 1330. ON and NVPOC there too
l. Short market order 1330.50 at 14:38 GMT - not a great entry (1)
m. Immediately offside, this isn't good
n. Weakening? No? Opportunity to scale in? No.
o. Out market order at 1332.50 at 14:39 GMT (2)
p. 8 tick loss before commissions
q. MAE, 8 ticks, MFE 0 ticks
r. Best trade, long at ONL for a shedload of ticks
s. Annoyed. Tempted to trade again but not in this mood. Pack up for the day.

Attachments

• ES210618.png
    ES210618.png
    51.6 KB · Views: 220
I wish Bloomberg would reorganise themselves into accessible sections.

If I am trading the S&P or nasdaq for instance I really don't want to be distracted by an expert on the bond market, the political situation in Greece etc. etc.

I want to make money on the S&P and so any news that will affect its price in the next 20 minutes is relevent. An expert on the S&P showing charts and forecasting the next 10 minutes/ 1/2 hour etc. Another expert on the Nasdaq etc. Maybe actually seen trading not just reading the newscaster.

Not in yet but looking at 1338.00 as initial target

I'm thinking a bit higher....

Hit T1 & T2, now going for a runner, seeing if this will run into the low 40's....

6-18-201210-05-15AM.png

By my reckoning - the 1335 and a bit area is key - if we break thru that, I don't see it stopping @ 1338

6-18-201210-07-50AM.png

I would rather crank it up to about 5, then 10 and aiming for 20 trades a day.
You got to accept small losses along the way and life is too short for 1 trade per day. No momentum in that. Just accept 50% of ones smaller trades are going to be losers in the beginning - working up to a respectable 70%+ wins !!

I would rather crank it up to about 5, then 10 and aiming for 20 trades a day.
You got to accept small losses along the way and life is too short for 1 trade per day. No momentum in that. Just accept 50% of ones smaller trades are going to be losers in the beginning - working up to a respectable 70%+ wins !!

Nothing wrong wid dat

FFS - low ticked @ 1335.25 - trailed my stop up & got hit to the fncking tick before it roared up again.

6-18-201210-54-29AM.png

I hate having 1 contract left.... :cry: