S&P 500 & other indexes - intraday. Plus chat

As a ManCity fan, this season was very special indeed, but it goes beyond the winning of the title. Winning the title in that manner, with so little time on the clock, Fergie getting his boys ready for the celebratory lap at Sunderland...golden!

As a ManCity fan, this season was very special indeed, but it goes beyond the winning of the title. Winning the title in that manner, with so little time on the clock, Fergie getting his boys ready for the celebratory lap at Sunderland...golden!

That was a cracking end to last season even if we were robbed. My guess is that City will be dominant for a little while now.

That was a cracking end to last season even if we were robbed. My guess is that City will be dominant for a little while now.

I hope so. The next season will be interesting though, all eyes on City and Utd, who will crack first?

Wot dya think about Spurs getting rid of 'Arry?

Ole Fergie is a bit past his prime but money will win out I expect.

People said that after we did the treble in '99.

The squad needs refreshing with some youth again and that will take to build.

Fergie can stay as long as he likes IMO.

I hope so. The next season will be interesting though, all eyes on City and Utd, who will crack first?

Wot dya think about Spurs getting rid of 'Arry?

City :LOL::p

Bad move for Spurs IMO. Levy just can't handle an ego bigger than his even.

David Moyes a better alternative? Really?

City :LOL::p

Bad move for Spurs IMO. Levy just can't handle an ego bigger than his even.

David Moyes a better alternative? Really?

The only justification would be the redknapp/england situation. Say Hodgson, gets an early boot from the job in autumn after a bad show in the euros. Levy, maybe thinking we've got a manager who could potentially walk at the drop of a hat, if offered the England job (Redknapp said he would go).

Still, i don't think Levy and Redknapp ever really seen eye to eye, totally different breeds.

Can't wait for the fans head-hunting at White hart lane, when spurs aren't doing that well come christmas.:LOL:

I'm a red too, and i the biggest compliment i can pay to city is that they won the title in the man u style - by kicking and screaming until the very bitter end. I don't like it, but i can appreciate it.
Having said that, blackburn and leeds threw money at the title with various degrees of success and then imploded. Chelsea did the same but fared better because the finance remains. City will probably do ok while mansour retains interest but i'll be interested to see what happens when the new uefa financial restraints really kick in.

I'm a red too, and i the biggest compliment i can pay to city is that they won the title in the man u style - by kicking and screaming until the very bitter end. I don't like it, but i can appreciate it.
Having said that, blackburn and leeds threw money at the title with various degrees of success and then imploded. Chelsea did the same but fared better because the finance remains. City will probably do ok while mansour retains interest but i'll be interested to see what happens when the new uefa financial restraints really kick in.

I think the idea is to pack the city squad with as much talent as possible before the restraints fully kick in. From what i can see, city could easily be the 'new barca' in the next few years. Everyone will want a piece of the action from players to financiers/sponsors. Exciting times.:)

12:01am GBP Rightmove HPI m/m 1.0% 0.0%
2:30am AUD New Motor Vehicle Sales m/m 2.4% -1.0%
6:00am JPY BOJ Monthly Report
12:30pm GBP MPC Member Tucker Speaks
1:30pm CAD Foreign Securities Purchases 3.41B -2.08B
3:00pm USD NAHB Housing Market Index 28 29
Day 1 ALL G20 Meetings

Good hunting for another week

( if you can tear yourselves from Man footy for a moment )

Attachments

• S&P 500.PNG
    S&P 500.PNG
    116.4 KB · Views: 112