S&P 500 cash weekly competition for 2015 with PRIZES!

You didnt miss the deadline hence yesterday was a holiday in the US

Haha, he did miss his alarm and it is old age I'm afraid. :cheesy:

However, he is a jammy geezer... (y)

I loathe alarms.

Alerts I can live with.

:)

Haha, he did miss his alarm and it is old age I'm afraid. :cheesy:

However, he is a jammy geezer... (y)

I loathe alarms.

Alerts I can live with.

:)

Haha, splendid! 1975 for me please (the year I lost my first marble) :whistling

Hi Guys,

League table updated bulls to bears as usual.

Tar is leading the charge with the bulls against TwinToWin for the bears. We have 155 variance in forecast; 2000 - 1845.

8 bears v 4 bulls and two averages are bears too.

3 Weeks left for end of QTR-3 competition with four possible winners based on my rough calculations.

Could be nail biting stuff but I'm not holding my breath as Twin is way in the lead with Gaffs, not exactly on his tail but can see him in the horizon. :cheesy:

Comon Gaffs, if ibetyou can get 3 consecutive gold medals in a row so can you!!!

(y)(y)(y)

Last edited:
cheers, Atilla.
(Can't say I like my chances of getting any points when I'm going against Twintowin, with his 'Cassandra ' like abilities!)

Well done to Gaffs who takes his second gold this quarter with a timely call and closing the lead to top spot to just 6 points. :clap::clap::clap:

Pat494 takes silver (first medal of quarter) and Lexcorp steals the bronze. (y)(y)

........................Gaffs
..........Pat494.................Lexcorp

three-meerkats-16881025.jpg

I think these Meerkats like everyone else are wondering which way the Fed and markets are going. Join the party. :)

League table here...

Twoooo forecasts left remaining for the end of the third quarter. Ooooohhhh! :-0:rolleyes::whistle:)

Last edited:
As we are nearing the end of the quarter to prevent strategic forecasting as opposed to real ones, I have two suggestions.

Either the leaders should post first...

or,

Sealed envelope style forecasts, forwarding post to Pat and I (as it is safe to say we are out of the race to win Qtr-3).

Hopefully, we can maintain the good spirit of the competition and preempt any discord. (y)

OK Gaffs has sent me his forecast for next week which I will present after entry closing time next Monday.

2008 - Beijing Olympics 2008 - Summer Olympic Games

For some reason Chinese and UK olympics still very fresh in memory banks.

Not only that but Rio olympics on next year. Time really does fly. :cool:

Holiday spirits may be my downfall right now, but the competition is getting spicy, ibetyou pulled some monster forecasts out the bag last quarter, so why not gaffs this time? Good luck to us all!

As for my numbers... II staying bearish 1875 pls Attila