S&P 500 cash weekly competition for 2015 with PRIZES!

th

I'm twitching with you lot all so bullish, but if btfd fails again at fed time then I suspect even I'm optimistic. The wedge don't fit for for Fridays....

About time imho the Fed raised rates. At the moment interest rates are so low that savers don't bother too much.

S&P up 30 today.
All I need is another 30 tomorrow and another 30 on Thurday with a day of rest on Friday.
Its in the bag. :LOL:

S&P up 30 today.
All I need is another 30 tomorrow and another 30 on Thurday with a day of rest on Friday.
Its in the bag. :LOL:

Haha - your posts always make me laugh Postman.

May you live long and prosper delivering your good humour (y)

I'll be sure to order my self a marzipan fedora hat from my favourite - Michael Snell's Patisserie in Salisbury.

Will the Fed raise rates tomorrow ?
Only 26% think so.
Should Janet raise them ? I think so to promote savings. But I doubt she will. If in doubt do nothing.

Ah, probably not. I think this week is another homer doh!
Two weeks in Ibiza chasing my 2yr olds has certainly taken my eye from the ball. Hopefully aunt Janet will raise 0.5 and the markets will plummet.... Hmmm more beer señor..

Not sure if theyve ever done it before but I think a 0.1% rake hike tomorrow. Shows willing without destroying the economy.

Did I mention how close to 2048 we are getting. :whistling

Attachments

• Itsinthepost.png
    Itsinthepost.png
    33.3 KB · Views: 117
Last edited by a moderator:
Jim Rogers who is a known guru and no slouch had this to say

“She [Yellen] doesn’t know what she’s doing. She shouldn’t be there. She is an academic who has no clue--None of them do… They should abolish the Federal Reserve and resign,” he said.

Whether they raise it or not the market will rise!

99.99% confident of outcome.

Spin doctors working on in the Bahamas and Caymens. Slush fund accounts will make sure markets rise either way.

If they don't rise - free money continues.

If they do - then we are now officially at the start of the new bull cycle.

(y)