S&P 500 cash weekly competition for 2015 with PRIZES!

Did you make your million+ on the Chinese markets last week ? No ? Me neither. Must be looking the wrong way. But it could be worth watching for the lows to buy in.

2101 pls Atilla ( and not in the blurb )

:)

(y)

Me neither Pat, I did however just about blow my account! Last week's hit n hope earned more surprise points mind, so I'll punt again at 1926 pls Attila. I think Amazon's finest on trading psychology may be in order...

_46289673_pa_oasis1996.jpg

I'm feeling more bearish so I'll take my forecast down a notch from last week's (1924) and go with 1923.93

Me neither Pat, I did however just about blow my account! Last week's hit n hope earned more surprise points mind, so I'll punt again at 1926 pls Attila. I think Amazon's finest on trading psychology may be in order...

There should be chilling out place for weekends somewhere for burnt out traders on their last gasp. Plenty of pretty girls and shampoo.
:)

I see there is a FXAtilla with 100% rating on Zulu. Not you is it matey ?

Hi Guys,

SPX League table updated bulls to bears as usual.

This week we have Pat the biggest and baddest of the bulls leading the charge to 2100s against the blackest and grizzliest of the bears to 1923. There is a 177 pip variance in our estimates compared to 130 actual move on SPX.

So with 4 weeks left to go competition is hotting up. TwinToWin who holds a 7 point lead but can be caught up.

Wishing you all good luck and good pips. (y)

And I think I know how he does it too...

Attachments

• bttf.jpg
    bttf.jpg
    11.4 KB · Views: 108
Wheheyyy - Atilla takes 1st gold in third quarter. :)

TwinToWin takes silver and Liver bronze. Well done chaps. (y)(y)

Less than 7 pips separating the three winners from market close.

..........................................................................Atilla
...................TwinToWin...................................................................................................Liver

Y3P-header-image.jpg

TwinToWin leads the league table with 11 point lead and only 3 weeks left for end of QTR-3.

Last edited:
So was I the meat in a tactical sandwich there gents...? I'm astounded again too!¾ Attila's is top in a grand podium I honestly wish my acct was as golden....