S&P 500 cash weekly competition for 2015 with PRIZES!

So was I the meat in a tactical sandwich there gents...? I'm astounded again too!¾ Attila's is top in a grand podium I honestly wish my acct was as golden....

Meat That was Jam, well done guys

I can't beleave Twin, you can't put a foot wrong this quarter brilliant forcasts m8
I can't seem to get out of my bull mood even knowing the market is bearish.
Doing ok trading, i seem to find the weeks low and high but it keeps coming back more than i would exspect,
But well done guys it's not been easy this last couple of months and i take my hat off to twintowin as he always seems to be in the mix there somewhere.
top stuff m8 i'll have to pop round for a lesson.

1881 - 122°F (50°C), Seville, Spain (European record for hottest day)

Point of Observation - Interesting stats!

I'm always very impressed by our simple averages which in the last 4/5 years, have done well being in the top quartile if not outright topping the league table.

Right now only TwinToWin and Gaffs above averages. Rest all below.

That is a very strong consistent statistic to say the least.

Also, please note, the colour coding.

Bold - direction correct
Red - direction incorrect

WAvg - only got direction wrong twice out of 10 forecasts
Avg - got it wrong three times.

We don't know the averages until Monday's open 14:30 ish , so one cant fully capitalize from this by entering trades from Friday's close . I wonder , i think the results may be a bit different if you calculated the averages' performance based on Monday's open rather than Friday's close .

Point of Observation - Interesting stats!

I'm always very impressed by our simple averages which in the last 4/5 years, have done well being in the top quartile if not outright topping the league table.

Right now only TwinToWin and Gaffs above averages. Rest all below.

That is a very strong consistent statistic to say the least.

Also, please note, the colour coding.

Bold - direction correct
Red - direction incorrect

WAvg - only got direction wrong twice out of 10 forecasts
Avg - got it wrong three times.

Strange indeed. You would think from their very nature they would be .....well average and in the middle-ish. However being near the top consistently they should have made a profit.

We don't know the averages until Monday's open 14:30 ish , so one cant fully capitalize from this by entering trades from Friday's close . I wonder , i think the results may be a bit different if you calculated the averages' performance based on Monday's open rather than Friday's close .

Unless you are waiting for all forecasts to be entered, there isn't a need to wait until Monday as the league table auto-updates with current ones.

So far 5 forecasts are in and as it stands it is WA=1883 & MA=1890

Strange indeed. You would think from their very nature they would be .....well average and in the middle-ish. However being near the top consistently they should have made a profit.

Well considering 5 gold medals is the max thus far, they each have 3 so that is in the middle. :idea:

Unless you are waiting for all forecasts to be entered, there isn't a need to wait until Monday as the league table auto-updates with current ones.

So far 5 forecasts are in and as it stands it is WA=1883 & MA=1890

Sure but that doesn't factor in all participants , not to mention i cant make a trade now so i have to wait until at least Sunday's late night open .

OK guys I am involving physic forces to this conundrum.
The question was will the S&P 500 go up this week ? And here is the answer.

Attachments

• tarot.PNG
    tarot.PNG
    409.9 KB · Views: 119
OK guys I am involving physic forces to this conundrum.
The question was will the S&P 500 go up this week ? And here is the answer.

Always thought you were a Godly man Pat.

Unless you are trying to thwart the pack do hope you know that Tarot card readings are blasphemous! :cheesy:

Not kidding either as I was once advised by a priest who saw them on me - not to meddle with them. They weren't even mine but my girl friends. Got a right ol telling off I did.

I have read your posts twice thus far and can't see any forecast number but a YES. Don't wish to do another dirty on yours trully, but if you can make it big and bright and bold I'll be able to fish it out easier. :p

Always thought you were a Godly man Pat.

Unless you are trying to thwart the pack do hope you know that Tarot card readings are blasphemous! :cheesy:

Not kidding either as I was once advised by a priest who saw them on me - not to meddle with them. They weren't even mine but my girl friends. Got a right ol telling off I did.

I have read your posts twice thus far and can't see any forecast number but a YES. Don't wish to do another dirty on yours trully, but if you can make it big and bright and bold I'll be able to fish it out easier. :p

The sun king didn't give a figure but hows about 1945 ?

:cheesy:

Well done Atilla.
TwinToWin seems to be a steamroller this quarter, no stopping him.

1898 Spanish-American War Begins. (Over Cuba would you believe.)

Well done Atilla.
TwinToWin seems to be a steamroller this quarter, no stopping him.

1898 Spanish-American War Begins. (Over Cuba would you believe.)

Just noticed ibetyou has that one, I'll make it the round 1900.