S&P 500 cash weekly competition for 2015 with PRIZES!

2071 for me! perma bear ! down down down

Hi Local1,

Good to see you here. Sadly you've missed this weeks forecasts slot.

You need to make a forecast for next Friday's (14th) close before Monday (10th) US market opens.

I can enter 2071 for next week for you if you like?

Well done to Tar who takes gold this week with just 0.43 pip away from market close. Just checked our records tab and the closes call is currently held by Weighted Average - just 0.07 pips away. So great call Tar but must try harder for the record. Well done m8. :clap: :clap::clap:

TwinToWin takes silver and storms back into four point lead. WackyPete takes bronze and thankfully is back in bear camp with two points. (y)(y)

Nice moves from our three podium winners this week. Love the footwork.

.........................................................Tar
....................TwinToWin........................................................WackyPete

take-that_3116035b.jpg

League table can be viewed here...

Last edited:
Is it OK if I come back after market close on Friday and update my estimate with a plausible (If you're a retard 3 yer old) explanation for why the change to my number is totally within bounds?

5042.gif

:rolleyes:

Well done to Tar who takes gold this week with just 0.43 pip away from market close. Just checked our records tab and the closes call is currently held by Weighted Average - just 0.07 pips away. So great call Tar but must try harder for the record. Well done m8. :clap: :clap::clap:

TwinToWin takes silver and storms back into four point lead. WackyPete takes bronze and thankfully is back in bear camp with two points. (y)(y)

Nice moves from our three podium winners this week. Love the footwork.

.........................................................Tar
....................TwinToWin........................................................WackyPete

take-that_3116035b.jpg

League table can be viewed here...

I had a closer one back in the days 0.26 points diff ... ;)

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/gen...recast-s-p-500-cash-2011-a-5.html#post1395832

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/ind...y-competition-2014-prizes-70.html#post2415352

Last edited:
Ah, you might just have a point there bud! Shall we add some... to 2121 pls...! My contrarian buzz light year apprach clear as always...