S&P 500 cash weekly competition for 2015 with PRIZES!

Well done to Gaffs who snatches gold from the clutches of Postman this week closely followed by Nick.

Less than 3 pips variance between the three of them for the gold spot. They obviously knew something we didn't. Great call guys. :clap::clap::clap:

...........................................................Gaffs
............Postman.................................................................................NickBk

247379.jpg

Well earnt three best of British beers.

Just 5 months to go to the end of the year and week 32 is already upon us. Getting warm at the top of the league tables. Shame we can't say the same about the weather. (y)

2062 - After chimpanzees, first dog gain's ability to speak man's language through digital implant language processor.

Hi Guys,

League table updated bulls to bears. NickBk leading the charge for the bulls versus Liver for the bears. We have 85 tick variance in forecasts. Bears seem twice as aggressive in forecasts -58 to bulls +26. Averages pointing marginally down too.

Week 32 sets off with quite a turn around in sentiment imo.

Can't believe the bad press Apple is getting. Shock horror. Who could have guessed it would end in tears. No worries, we have Apple TV heading our way for Xmas... What joy. Can't wait. Holding breath. Lights getting dim. OMG I see just one LED light coming my way... It's flashing blue. Arrrgggggghhhhhhhh. :sleep::sleep:;)

Wishing you all good prosperous trading... (y)

Is it OK if I come back after market close on Friday and update my estimate with a plausible (If you're a retard 3 yer old) explanation for why the change to my number is totally within bounds?

Is it OK if I come back after market close on Friday and update my estimate with a plausible (If you're a retard 3 yer old) explanation for why the change to my number is totally within bounds?

Ok from me but not sure about the field. Entered your forecast for now.

If any objections from the forecasters please forward private mail to Pat494 and I and I'll scratch from table.

Shouldn't effect the league table at the top or prizes as you have not may forecasts and even less points. So should be Ok I'd guess.

Dieing to know the explanation. (y)

Last edited:
My guess is he was in da pub first ting Monday but was distracted from tinking by all those little green people. By the time Friday evening comes around he will have got da answer, no mistake.

:LOL: