S&P 500 cash weekly competition for 2015 with PRIZES!

count-chickens.jpg

SPX @ 2094.9 :cheesy:

Well done to TwinToWin who takes 2nd consecutive gold this week. :clap::clap:
TwinToWin has literally twinned honours, leading Quarter-3 and leading the over-all running total for the year.
That's great consistency... (y)

I take silver and Gaffs takes bronze this week... Yay & (y)

Minions all the craze with the kiddos this summer and looks like they know quite a bit about spread betting too :cheesy:

............................................................TwinToWin
...............Atilla.......................................................................................Gaffs

Minion-2015-movie-Desktop-Wallpaper-HD1-1024x640.jpg

League table here...

Cheers Attila, my plans of world domination are ticking along nicely! Last two numbers came from repeating patterns when sp makes big moves how much change after??

Next week I think down again to 2055 ta.

Hi Guys,

I'm sure you've noticed - I have added some new colour coding to provide more info on the league table.

Bold Blue - Direction correct
Red - Direction incorrect
Medals - Podium winners

Here are the two league table views; one for Quarter-3 and another for Running Total...

Attachments

• QTR-3-Wk30.GIF
    QTR-3-Wk30.GIF
    143.4 KB · Views: 189
  • Run_Tot-Wk30.GIF
    Run_Tot-Wk30.GIF
    54.2 KB · Views: 178
Cheers Attila, my plans of world domination are ticking along nicely! Last two numbers came from repeating patterns when sp makes big moves how much change after??

Next week I think down again to 2055 ta.

Well done Twin, I for one was very impressed, i must confess that when i seen your call last week i was smiling and thought he is a week early with that call.

Looking back at my figures i had 2118 as the low and 2142 as the high and was exspecting one more push up before heading back to 2043.
Got that completely wrong. Well done.
I've taken your bit of wisdom on board and will be applying it on the next high we get.
Thanks, i'm never to proud to learn.
It's been an educational week for me,A red flag should have shot up when pete went long and sam was shouting 2150.
I try not to let other peoples calls influence my decision but now i'm wondering if i should.?
Never mind as Bruce would say ,goodgame goodgame. higher or lower :LOL:

Now will 2043 hold this week being a major support and some buying start taking place, it will be a third touch at 2043 if it does it will tie in nicely with my calculation and finish the week around 2063.
Who knows one can only wait and see,

So 2063 for me please Atilla.

UPDATE with my winnings from Q2 i have treated myself and bought.
The way of the Turtles book. in the hope of building a longer term portfolio of shares.

PS. As i write at 11.30 on sunday morning a wet looking courier has just turned up with it, so i'm off to have a good read. see ya all and goodluck.

Gonna have to be bear this week which means a good chance of 100% upside.

Good to see you bright and early Samspade :)

What do we owe the pleasure of this timely forecast?

Don't worry about the upside, you're in good company and we gonna have the best picnic ever :D

Good to see you bright and early Samspade :)

What do we owe the pleasure of this timely forecast?

Don't worry about the upside, you're in good company and we gonna have the best picnic ever :)

I'm working from home today so I can get onto the forum. Normally the IB I work for block it :)

Hi Guys,

League table updated as usual with bulls to bear forecasts.

Fairval this week is leading the charge for the bulls against your's truly. The forecast variance is almost equal with +/- 40 ticks in each direction. However, there are 9 bears to 5 bulls.

Wishing you all good luck and mega pips for week 31.

(y)