S&P 500 cash weekly competition for 2015 with PRIZES!

Hi Guys,

League table forecasts updated and sorted with bulls to bears column BJ as usual.

TwinToWin is leading the bulls versus Tar the bears. As it happens bulls looking more feisty this week with the forecast but evenly matched 7 v 7.

Even the averages can't agree. Weighted Average is a bull and Mean Average is a bear.

Sadly, we lost NickBk who has withdrawn from the competition, but we have a new comer with Local1.

So wishing you all good prosperous trading and a bit of luck for week 33. (y)

Well done to Postman who takes gold this week, still on holiday spending his well earnt pips. :clap:(y):clap:

Fairval takes silver and Lexcorp bronze. (y)(y)

A mere 4 pips separated the top three. Just goes to show how good and competitive the forecasting is becoming. Well done to all.

Weighted Average picked up a point for direction whilst Average lost a point. So the consistent forecasters swayed the boat this week.

.........................................................................Postman
.............................................Fairval...............................................Lexcorp

800px-KittyHawk.jpg

TwinToWin now leads QTR-3 by 6 points with six more weekly forecasts to go. League table here...

Hmmm pop or drop? I'm tempted to have last weeks number again but I think the mood is down so 2060 pls Attila...

I can't drink anymore tea today trying to workout this weeks close.
so i'm just going to have to pick a number and live in hope i think.

So i hope 2068 for me will add to my one point so far this quarter.:eek:

I'm thinking Tar was right, it was just luck last quarter and nothing to do with my brilliant technical analysis of the s&p.:jester:

If it finishes the week at last weeks numbers i'm going to turn all my charts upside down.
Right i'm off to stich some more elastic in these pants before i have a wardrobe malfunction having drunk what fills like a tanker load of tea getting to those numbers.
I don't want the neighbours thinking i've converted to naturism in a small way.:LOL:

See you all on the podium next week cheers.

2065.12 for me. Though my judgement maybe impaired by the amount of alcohol I have consumed recently. (Or maybe the alcohol has improved it :drunk:)

sorry, a bit late. let me know if it doesn't count :)

Peter

That's fine with me Pete.

If anybody wants to object, the way forward is to please send private mail to Pat and I.

We'll stick to this rule as nearer competition end per quarter or per end of year when points and tactical play becomes more subtle - it can be a good way of resolving potential disagreements.

(y)

Hi Guys,

Apologies for belated forecast write up this week. Bit of work and absent mindedness to blame me self.

Bulls to bears league tables have been updated. We have Pat leading the 3 bulls against Liver1234 whos growling with the bears. Not looking good for the bulls. Will we see a turn around on Friday? Who knows...

Wishing you all warm sunshine on a beach as there ain't any here right now. :)

What do you mean no one had 2,000 this week ! :whistling
Attila your slipping. ;)

Well done to Liver who takes gold in this spectacular week of falls. :clap::clap::clap:

Tar takes silver and TwinToWin takes bronze. (y)(y)

Our optimistic bears were just coming off the highs - perhaps because they were stuck up a tree but they certainly slayed the bulls to rest with grand ferocity.

......................................................Liver

......................................Tar

TwinToWin

1407938330744_Image_galleryImage_If_you_go_down_to_the_woo.JPG

League table here... TwinToWin has build up an impressive lead with just 5 weeks left for the end of September Quarter-3 competition. However, he can still be beaten and we have had four gold medal winning streak before so $50 Amazon prize voucher all to play for.