S&P 500 cash weekly competition for 2013

Hi guys,

Good luck to you all for the 4th week. (y)

We seem to be missing our CarlosD but hopefully he is off on a jolly holiday reaping rewards for his +ve pips.

Monday has been a good start for the bulls thus far. Not that I'm biased or anything... :)

Chart showing bulls v bears with medals pointing to an ominous fall from previous uptrend. Clearly we have a reversal. Clearly!

Attachments

• SPX500-130426a.JPG
    SPX500-130426a.JPG
    179.8 KB · Views: 146
Good work At
I have noticed that there are 3 pairs the same ?
That is really why I had the OK on same forecasts and same reward.
Up to you though ?

Good work At
I have noticed that there are 3 pairs the same ?
That is really why I had the OK on same forecasts and same reward.
Up to you though ?

Well spotted Pat...

Can either of the following pairs, please alter one of their votes. .01 of a tick will do :)

ibetyou or Pat494

Vicorka or VielGeld

tar or isatrader

Thanks

Been away for the weekend, so this week is a bit late, no worries if its not entered but I think we head back to 1575 area, seeing as thats been taken already, 1575.1

:cheesy:

Great weak for the bulls, a decent bit of profit taking at the end of the day but a strong finish to a big up week nonetheless.

My prediction for next week is going to be the same once again. 1,589 for me.

Great weak for the bulls, a decent bit of profit taking at the end of the day but a strong finish to a big up week nonetheless.

My prediction for next week is going to be the same once again. 1,589 for me.

No disrespect Mr Crabs but I think your David's star is a trifle too small.

Is there any chance you can make it perhaps just one more teeny weeny bit larger :cheesy:

Well done for taking gold this week (y)

Last edited:
Hi guys,

Another reversing week for the S&P500 up 27 ticks but closing shy of 10 from the highs of the week. Stormy seas ahead mi thinks...

Congratulations to Mr Crabs who takes gold and runners up are Pat and ibetyou. About time Pat shook off some of those cobwebs and got a digitial trophy for his efforts.

We have three joint leaders with 6 points each at the end of the first month. It was also good to see two thirds of the pack getting the direction right.

Also captured running total points over all games too just out of curiosity for your info.

Well done guys :clap: :clap: :clap:

...............Pat........Mr. Crabs.......ibetyou
1968769278.jpg

Attachments

• SP-20130426-b.JPG
    SP-20130426-b.JPG
    200.7 KB · Views: 199
  • Running Total1.JPG
    Running Total1.JPG
    34.9 KB · Views: 180
Well done guys.
Should be an interesting week next week, what with the fed and NFP to round the week off we might see some profit taking so I think we're going to see a return to 1540.

(n)

Glad to be back in the points and giving the rest of ya a bit of competition.

1565 please

Anyone seen Gaffs's mojo ?

:)

Last edited:
Congrats for the winners , lol at the picture .

Horrible week , no ECB rate cut , bad NFP , yen profit taking , 1510 here , just a punt !

Last edited:
Well done to the bulls on the podium (y)

really expected it to fall this week, Looks like im going to have to join them with a bullish 1597 for next week please Atilla..

Good call for this week's winners -- market's going topsy-turvy!

So for next week, I'm torn: is it going for 1600, or finally dropping like a rock? Though call.

But since I'm the resident Bull, 1601 it is. :cheesy:

Good call for this week's winners -- market's going topsy-turvy!

So for next week, I'm torn: is it going for 1600, or finally dropping like a rock? Though call.

But since I'm the resident Bull, 1601 it is. :cheesy:

It's a bit ironic the bull is lying in a heap in the bottom of the pack this QTR-2 :p

I'm feeling bullish too but I shall be going for a short. Reason being - sideways up and down move seems to be the trend for the last 7 weeks.

In fact I'm almost tempted to predict 3 weeks of shorts - but I won't as magic numbers don't exist. I'll just write it on a post-it note and stick it somewhere.

1542 for me this week.