S&P 500 cash weekly competition for 2013

Well done to last week's winners!

1,551 for me this week please Atilla.
Tim.

Some interesting U-tube vids

S&P 500 Market Outlook for Week April 29th The rally Continues... - YouTube

Hello ladies and gentlemen...

5th week in Qtr-2 and topsy turvy S&P500 getting setup for the sell n go away in May syndrome :rolleyes:

Once again league table in order of bullishness.

What is interesting is WackyPete and Timsk no longer at the bottom. Little spring-lets of optimism must be raining on some... Samspade is even right at the top. Interesting sentiments on the markets indeed. :whistling

Good luck to you all... (y)

Attachments

• SP-20130503-a.JPG
    SP-20130503-a.JPG
    213.2 KB · Views: 231
Wow stunning way to end the week S&P volatility down, up an entire percent. I was waiting for this to get cornered, my prediction for next week will remain bullish at $1,620.

Should have known better going for a bearish tgt, was seeing the previous week as a lower high and when it broke up on monday I knew my target was gonna get killed when we took out the previous weeks high :(
Just a case of how badly and 75 odd points is how badly.:eek:

Still a good week to trade though, some nice swings and today was the icing on the cake :D

I'm going to stick with the upside, this market doesn't do down and just seen Mr Crabs has already taken my tgt so im gonna go 1620.1

Sorry Mr C. great minds and all that.

:clap:

WoW! To infinity and beyond isn't lost in translation...

Samspade takes the gold cup followed by VielGeld and Mike. Samspade was a mere .58 of a tick away. That is pretty amazing. :eek:

Well done to all the 'toros'

. . .VielGeld. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Samspade79 . . . . . . . . . . Mike.
cartoon-winners-podium-1d43eaa.jpg

Attachments

• SP-20130503-b.JPG
    SP-20130503-b.JPG
    243 KB · Views: 134
It looks a bit like a runaway train going up.
So 1623 for me. Hope it it isn't turning into a major bubble only to burst !!