S&P 500 cash weekly competition for 2013

Sorry to be a party-pooper for Mr Crabs but I think the Bronze/Silver should be the other way around as I predicted 1570 and MrCrabs 1567. I think the points are right though..

Oh dear, quite right. Will amend. :whistling

Hi Tar good to see you back and here are the rules:

Rules of competition of S&P 500 cash

1. 1 point for getting direction correct from previous Friday close
2. Having got direction right then:-
a/ 3 points for nearest
b/ 2 points for second nearest
c/ 1 point for third nearest
3. All entries should be in by weekly opening session of US markets

GOOD LUCK

Last edited:
Reactions: tar
1,557 for me please Atilla.

Btw, I'm thinking of throwing you all a curve ball and posting a long prediction. That'll put the cat amongst the pigeons!
:LOL:

1582 - setting up for the big summer fall I think... Guess work now with the direction going yoyo. Hard times for forecasting :rolleyes:

I think we will see 1600 on S&P and 15k on the Dow this week, both could prove a bit of resistance imo so I'm going to plump for 1590.

Hi guys,

Here is week three forecasts. Last quarter was a breeze, must have been the freeze.
Heat wave just around April, could May just be melt down??? Who knows either way...

Strap on tight :)

Good luck to you all. (y)

Attachments

• 130419-a.JPG
    130419-a.JPG
    190.3 KB · Views: 153
Sorry to be a party-pooper for Mr Crabs but I think the Bronze/Silver should be the other way around as I predicted 1570 and MrCrabs 1567. I think the points are right though..

Why you gotta ruin my morning like that rob.

Hi guys,

Here is week three forecasts. Last quarter was a breeze, must have been the freeze.
Heat wave just around April, could May just be melt down??? Who knows either way...

Strap on tight :)

Good luck to you all. (y)

What a day yesterday, wow. I don't expect the bulls to quit just yet. But looking a bit farther ahead into the future I daresay the stock market is going to have to contract so it doesn't over - heat; say maybe later in the summer?