S&P 500 cash weekly competition for 2013

Stay down you bu99er - don't you dare retrace - don't even think about it. Stay exactly where you are - I will be on the podium this week. I will, I will . . .
:devilish:

Couldn't happen to a nicer geezer well done Timsk, will write up tomorrow when I'm feeling more zippy as I just got home feeling well **** wrecked :LOL:

Stay down you bu99er - don't you dare retrace - don't even think about it. Stay exactly where you are - I will be on the podium this week. I will, I will . . .
:devilish:

By sheer force of will, markets were tamed by the T2W legend Timsk who takes gold on our podium of winners this week closely followed by Samspade79 and WackyPete2.

There were only 6 points between the three winners which left the rest of the pack well behind them.

The pack also guessed the trading range for the week pretty accurately with 67% getting direction right too. Good show. (y)

Well done to all three... :clap::clap::clap:

Attachments

• SP-20130419-b.JPG
    SP-20130419-b.JPG
    185.3 KB · Views: 147
  • Podium_Timsk.gif
    Podium_Timsk.gif
    104.9 KB · Views: 253
Last edited:
By sheer force of will markets were tamed by the T2W legend Timsk who takes gold on our podium of winners this week closely followed by Samspade79 and WackyPete2.

There were only 6 points between the three winners which left the rest of the pack well behind them.

The pack also guessed the trading range for the week pretty accurately with 67% getting direction right too. Good show. (y)

Well done to all three... :clap::clap::clap:

There might be some correlation between results and indviduals ? Besides the obvious.
Probably take a statistician/psychologist to find it though.

There might be some correlation between results and indviduals ? Besides the obvious.

A stopped clock is right twice a day ;):whistling

Seriously Tim, well done (y)

Another observation;

The index has reversed 5 times on weekly charts; since 15th of March and 3 times since start of QTR2.

Pat & Gaffs are on zero this quarter whilst Wackypete and Timsk are leading.

I think this pack has much to offer to aspiring statistician or psychologist :cheesy:

Even weighted av. is struggling so far. ( it has only played 2 tho )

Well done to Tim for once. Was bound to capitulate at one moment or another.

I will go with... 1560. Methinks we're in for a range.

Thanks everyone for the kind comments, although the suggestion that my brilliant prediction last week had more to do with luck than it did with skill and judgement - is cruel and hurtful. True, but cruel and hurtful nonetheless!

I've deliberately left it late before posting this week's prediction for good reason. Knowing that you lot are a bunch of shameless plagiarists, had I posted earlier, you'd surely all have copied me.
:p

1,519 this week please Atilla.
Tim.