Random!

Yeah, Fatton had the class to hit the other guy at the back of the neck.

I would suggest that your knowledge of boxing is minimal.

I for one am glad that the piece of scum lost and that true class had its day.

I think you'll find "matey", that when you watch the fight, you'll see that Mayweather turned his back as Hatton threw the punch. Not only that, but his glove never contacted Mayweather's neck. The Ref was hopeless.

Ricky lost because he was boxing above his weight, a mistake I'm sure he won't make again in a hurry. It had nothing to do with "class", however you define class. In the same way that I would expect Mayweather would be beaten by Calzache, and Calzache would be beaten by Matt Skelton.

I think you'll find "matey", that when you watch the fight, you'll see that Mayweather turned his back as Hatton threw the punch. Not only that, but his glove never contacted Mayweather's neck. The Ref was hopeless.

Ricky lost because he was boxing above his weight, a mistake I'm sure he won't make again in a hurry. It had nothing to do with "class", however you define class. In the same way that I would expect Mayweather would be beaten by Calzache, and Calzache would be beaten by Matt Skelton.

Exactly.

Hatton is a class sportsman - tough competitor, charisma/SOH, crowd-pleaser, eloquent etc.

Mayweather V's De La Hoya was a good fight, one of the best for a long time. DLH was unlucky to lose by SD in my opinion. I thought that would have been a lame fight - semi-retired promoter, v's the boxer he promotes etc. but not so. DLH has an awesome fight style.

Yeah, Fatton had the class to hit the other guy at the back of the neck.

I would suggest that your knowledge of boxing is minimal.

I for one am glad that the piece of scum lost and that true class had its day.

I thought about giving you some disapprove rep for this post :LOL:;) .
What the hell has RH done to make you hate him so? :eek::-0 :devilish:

Trouble is JT, there's nobody left at 140lbs for Ricky to fight. It'll be interesting to see exactly what he does now. Hopefully he take the advice of those closest to him and retire.

As for Calzaghe V's Hopkins. If a 35 y.o. Calzaghe was fighting a 35 y.o Hopkins, I'm not convinced Calzaghe would win that one.

Last edited:
thought about giving you some disapprove rep for this post .
What the hell has RH done to make you hate him so?

I don't hate him.

I respect any man who has the guts to go into a ring with another guy in front of millions of people worldwide.....it takes a lot of bottle to do that.

What hacks me off is the fact that the Brits are never quite the best...there is maybe 1% of some unknown factor which is usually missing...and that is the difference between being a bloody good fighter and one who is the ultimate superstar.

My first recollection of any boxing match was listening to Cassius Clay ( later Ali ) vs Sonny Liston on the radio in the early hours of the morning. That got me hooked and I have followed boxing ever since.

But I have also been dismayed over the years that the British have not really produced an undisputed superstar, recognised the world over as the very best.

We have had really good fighters, Hatton included, but never quite " THE ONE".

If I were you I wouldn't dwell too much over some of my comments.

I have a devilish sense of humour and mischief and I often just throw in a controversial comment simply to stoke the fires of debate....and I am old enough not to take myself, anyone else or in fact anything at all, seriously.

;)

I don't hate him.

I respect any man who has the guts to go into a ring with another guy in front of millions of people worldwide.....it takes a lot of bottle to do that.

What hacks me off is the fact that the Brits are never quite the best...there is maybe 1% of some unknown factor which is usually missing...and that is the difference between being a bloody good fighter and one who is the ultimate superstar.

My first recollection of any boxing match was listening to Cassius Clay ( later Ali ) vs Sonny Liston on the radio in the early hours of the morning. That got me hooked and I have followed boxing ever since.

But I have also been dismayed over the years that the British have not really produced an undisputed superstar
, recognised the world over as the very best.

We have had really good fighters, Hatton included, but never quite " THE ONE".

If I were you I wouldn't dwell too much over some of my comments.

I have a devilish sense of humour and mischief and I often just throw in a controversial comment simply to stoke the fires of debate....and I am old enough not to take myself, anyone else or in fact anything at all, seriously.

;)

This doesn't jack me off. Afterall, the best of Bfritish are much better at their sports than i ever could have been :| .

What hacks me off slightloy is how the media portray average as "great", and such mediocracies believe their own hype & start to think they are better than they are (England soccer team).

But at the end of the day, pro sport is a business first & foremost, and we all have more important things to think about!

What hacks me off slightloy is how the media portray average as "great", and such mediocracies believe their own hype & start to think they are better than they are (England soccer team).

Couldn't agree more.

BBC Radio 4

Simon Singh explores the significance of a new milestone when he witnesses the first man versus machine poker championship in Vancouver. The world's best poker-playing robot Polaris takes on human poker champions Ali Eslami and Phil Laak.

The Computer with a Poker Face

dd

Ah, now we're talking :)

Still doesn't stop u from being hit by a bus, or eaten by a shark though :mad:.

BTW - sharks don't like the taste of us people. But its a shame that by the time they find this out, the poor sods usually in 3 pieces :cry:.

Still doesn't stop u from being heaten by a shark though :mad:.

That's why it's always good to have a heli handy when swimming where sharks have been seen :cheesy:

_Shark_Attack_01.jpg

The newest technology "Hi-Tech Win System and PC History Cleaner
Most people are shocked when we tell them that every single thing you do on your computer is permanently stored in hidden files on your hard drive. And everything you've ever done can be traced using the right software - every document you've written or read, every picture you've viewed or downloaded, every website you've ever visited, even every word you've ever typed in a chat room. They are all still on your computer - hidden in secret files that are accessible using software that can be downloaded off the Internet!