ProphetMax, Senen Pousa - any info?

Tell me there is a way to save all the threatening posts, please! I heard that one of the victims is getting ready to file a suit; this would be good fodder for his lawyer.

Taking screenshots of each page where the bullying comments appear may be a good idea especially if there's a way for them to retract them when it dawns how stupid they're being. A bit tedious but gives full context. Fireshot, a Firefox add-on, is simple to install and will capture whole pages, no need to scroll down and capture in sections.

This is sooooo funny - I can see clients queuing up to be represented by these clowns.

The only real way out of this now dear Thynne & Macartney is that you advise your client IIC to apologies and pay back all monies lost on Danielle's account ASAP.

Tell your client IIC to make a public declaration that they have done so and promise to put right shoddy practice.

Also, take a course on public relations and good clientelle practice. What's wrong cat's got your tongue?

For some unearthly reason your posts reminded me of this joke...

A lawyer was driving his BMW down the highway, singing to himself, "I love my BMW, I love my BMW."

Focusing on his car and not his driving, he smashed into a tree.

He miraculously survived, but his car was a total write off.

"My BMW! My BMW!" he sobbed.

A good samaritan drove by and cried out, " Sir, Sir, you're bleeding...my God, your left arm is gone!"

The lawyer, horrified, screamed, " My Rolex! My Rolex."

Taking screenshots of each page where the bullying comments appear may be a good idea especially if there's a way for them to retract them when it dawns how stupid they're being. A bit tedious but gives full context. Fireshot, a Firefox add-on, is simple to install and will capture whole pages, no need to scroll down and capture in sections.

Or simultaneously press: SHIFT +COMMAND+4 (Mac) This captures under file ScreenShots (I think)

here's a good one from way back when pousa was peddling INSIDER CODE. it seemes ok for them to shout scam, as they do from post 8, no sign of any bully boy tactics there to attempt silence things such as, and i quote "lies and deception" "scam or not, a $2,000 price tag is nonsense" "this outfit is a scam,forget it" these posts have been up for years. due dilligence people, do that and help stay clear of the scammers

THE INSIDER CODE? (currency trading)

though if you do get through the thread there is funnily enough mention of jacko and his thread Jacko's Forex House of Pleasure and Pain before it went pear shaped. a coincedence, probably but an apt one under the current circumstances.

Posts where we have replied to their comments should still be there I think.

Haha some of them were funnier than here!! I like the "You can't learn forex in 13 hours of powerpoints, why don't you try the 2 hour brain surgery course"
:cheesy:

oh, give over, 'Thynne & Mccartney'! Senen, that's you writing this ****e isn't it. Your comment 'Danielle, we know who you are now' - lawfirms don't behave this way or use such language. This is the most transparent b.s you've pulled Senen, most unlike your other fraudulent activity. You can't bury this thread as you have the rest of your bad press. Face the music man.

oh, give over, 'Thynne & Mccartney'! Senen, that's you writing this ****e isn't it. Your comment 'Danielle, we know who you are now' - lawfirms don't behave this way or use such language. This is the most transparent b.s you've pulled Senen, most unlike your other fraudulent activity. You can't bury this thread as you have the rest of your bad press. Face the music man.

Absolutely - I would take this up with customer complaints desk at Thynne & Macartney and the ombudsman equivalent if they have one in Australia. Not only that but disclosing a customers name in public not on. There is the Data Protection Act in the UK and he has just breached it.

He seems to have stopped posting. I wonder whether his lost his rolex??? ;)

Absolutely - I would take this up with customer complaints desk at Thynne & Macartney and the ombudsman equivalent if they have one in Australia. Not only that but disclosing a customers name in public not on. There is the Data Protection Act in the UK and he has just breached it.

Maybe we should send a few e-mails to their customer service desk and demand some answers? I'm sure they will be delighted to hear they are representing Senen Pousa, especially if the rumors are true that he is under investigation and his accounts are frozen.

Maybe we should send a few e-mails to their customer service desk and demand some answers? I'm sure they will be delighted to hear they are representing Senen Pousa, especially if the rumors are true that he is under investigation and his accounts are frozen.

Let me know when you find their website

Tell me there is a way to save all the threatening posts, please! I heard that one of the victims is getting ready to file a suit; this would be good fodder for his lawyer.

Contact Trade2Win and have this "legal team" members IP address pulled up. That can be tracked down to who owns it.