ProphetMax, Senen Pousa - any info?

(y)
It is great benefit to me in finding this forum before doing what I intended to do last month. Wire MORE money to IIC. I'm well diversified, I'll survive. But there are hundreds, if not thousands of victims that are in a lot of pain. Senen would say that if you are too emotional, you really are a loser -- paraphrasing here.

I consider my tuition has been fully paid. :smart:

We draw your attention to the following:

Investment Intelligence Corporation's legal team, Thynne & Macartney has initiated legal proceedings against trade2win and those people who have made posts that are defamatory and erroneous or that has breached the legal terms and conditions and non-disclosure agreements that all members have signed.

The above post falls under that category. This member falls under that category and we Thynne & Macartney will be prosecuting this individual to fullest extent of the law.

why don't you just stop persecuting the victims, your last post is seriously ridiculous.

just goes to show what they think of their members. they now threaten to go after them to heap more misery on them. if it isn't more clear to everyone now that steering clear of internet marketers is your priority, then on this latest evidence from them i don't know what is.

(n)

I so wish I'd seen your posts Jinny! I joined IIC in my search for investment coaching and opportunities for our self managed super fund. I liked Senen's approach to creating opportunity and managing one's emotions around investment. I still do. However I'm massively unimpressed that the issue of stop losses seems to have been completely ignored by Senen Pousa, ProphetMax and Kevin Clarke, the Director and head trader of Global Forex Management, in their communications about this issue. They simply take no responsibility.

Unfortunately for me this was the first days trading on my account so I deposited $10k one day and had $3.7 left the next day which isn't much fun. Fortunately I decided to try the service with the minimum amount so have only lost some risk capital.

I understand risk and how unpredictable the market can be. However I don't understand how a professional prop trading group can lose 65% of an account in one trading session - especially when the service is promoted as having strict loss limits (as every prop trader I know has strict loss limits built into their trading software/account/platform).

Nor do I understand how the trades shown on my statement can be anything but algorithmic trades - they're seconds and fractions of seconds apart. It's a shame that there are so many bloody liars in the financial services industry.

To add to the confusion, Senen doesn't seem to know what country his business is located in, nor which parts of the services he promotes are even his! lol (bog standard tactics for shysters looking to confound on jurisdiction) (n)

Anyway ... to ensure others have access to balanced information and real data should they be considering Senen Pousa, ProphetMax, Kevin Clarke and Global Forex Management in future,I am posting my statement and Senen's letter of explanation here. The short answer is "RUN!" but don't take my word for it - should you be inclined to investigate further, at least now you'll have some honest facts on which to base your decision:

MY 1st & LAST PROPHETMAX STATEMENT: 2012-05-19_1453 - dan68's library

SENEN'S LETTER: 2012-05-19_2320 - dan68's library

Thank you for providing the evidence that our legal team was searching for. You have now formerly identified yourself. We now have a copy of your fraudulently, falsified and edited account statement. Feel free to remove it if you wish. We have already saved a copy of it for our file.

You have now provided us with the conclusive evidence that also supports the fact that the accusations you are making about Mr. Pousa, his company and other companies that your forum posts mention, are indeed more applicable to you, moreso than any person or entity you attack in your posts.

We affirm again, Investment Intelligence Corporation's legal team, Thynne & Macartney has initiated legal proceedings against trade2win, and you for posting:

1. Defamatory and erroneous information about Mr. Pousa and his company.

2. Fraudulently editing financial statements to support your falsified claims.

3. Breaches to legal terms and conditions and non-disclosure agreements that you signed.

4. Claims that Mr. Pousa or his company received/receives commissions from any third party service provider. They do not.

5. Inferences that Mr. Pousa or his company receives investment funds from members. They do not. They receive a membership fee for their education and their research.

6. Claims of collusion between Mr. Pousa and third party service providers with the intention to defraud members.

7. Claims that Mr. Pousa made promises that risk management was set at 2%. This promise was never made. All webinars have been recorded. This too is erroneous.

8. Copyright breaches. Disclosure of emails that were subject to copyright and terms and conditions that you agreed to, in a public forum.

Thynne & Macartney will prosecute you to fullest extent of the law.

We formerly warn anyone who makes claims, opinions and inferences that cannot be verified by evidence, or supported in a court of law, that we will pursue this, and with the aid of law enforcement agencies, we will obtain email addresses and I.P. addresses to identify who you are. Do not think you can hide behind an anonymous or fictitious forum username. You cannot. Privacy no longer applies when you have breached the law.

And that goes to show what a bunch of bullying thugs they really are; trying to silence the detractors by pretend they have the law on their side. YOU Mr. lawyer are in violation of the United States 1st Amendment. You have no given authority to prohibit the exercise of free speech.

Thank you for providing the evidence that our legal team was searching for. You have now formerly identified yourself. We now have a copy of your fraudulently, falsified and edited account statement. Feel free to remove it if you wish. We have already saved a copy of it for our file.

You have now provided us with the conclusive evidence that also supports the fact that the accusations you are making about Mr. Pousa, his company and other companies that your forum posts mention, are indeed more applicable to you, moreso than any person or entity you attack in your posts.

We affirm again, Investment Intelligence Corporation's legal team, Thynne & Macartney has initiated legal proceedings against trade2win, and you for posting:

3. Breaches to legal terms and conditions and non-disclosure agreements that you signed.

4. Claims that Mr. Pousa or his company received/receives commissions from any third party service provider. They do not.

5. Inferences that Mr. Pousa or his company receives investment funds from members. They do not. They receive a membership fee for their education and their research.

6. Claims of collusion between Mr. Pousa and third party service providers with the intention to defraud members.

7. Claims that Mr. Pousa made promises that risk management was set at 2%. This promise was never made. All webinars have been recorded. This too is erroneous.

8. Copyright breaches. Disclosure of emails that were subject to copyright and terms and conditions that you agreed to, in a public forum.

We formerly warn anyone who makes claims, opinions and inferences that cannot be verified by evidence, or supported in a court of law, that we will pursue this, and with the aid of law enforcement agencies, we will obtain email addresses and I.P. addresses to identify who you are. Do not think you can hide behind an anonymous or fictitious forum username. You cannot. Privacy no longer applies when you have breached the law.

* NOTE - Danielle, we know who you are now.

Prey tell where Thynne & Macartney are licensed to practice law? Should I say which jurisdiction?

And that goes to show what a bunch of bullying thugs they really are; trying to silence the detractors by pretend they have the law on their side. YOU Mr. lawyer are in violation of the United States 1st Amendment. You have no given authority to prohibit the exercise of free speech.

i once did a spell of moderating here, and i can assure you that the real bona fide lawyers do not parade around in threads, puffing their chests and attempting to bully the victims, or post in such ways, never ever.

they are making it worse for themselves. online reputation management sure aint their thing is it :D

Hey bubba I have a recorded webinar where he clearly states that risk is limited to 1 - 3% and traders would have to make 100 losing trades in a row to wipe out an account. I have a copy of the presentation if you would like to see it....for evidence.

i once did a spell of moderating here, and i can assure you that the real bona fide lawyers do not parade around in threads, puffing their chests and attempting to bully the victims, or post in such ways, never ever.

they are making it worse for themselves. online reputation management sure aint their thing is it :D

:LOL:

Tell me there is a way to save all the threatening posts, please! I heard that one of the victims is getting ready to file a suit; this would be good fodder for his lawyer.

What's funny is that this thread started with the premise of sussing out reasons for avoiding any investment with someone as seemingly nefarious and shady as Senen Pousa, and make those reasons available to the public. There simply was no smoking gun. Now that that gun is available for all to see, this clown quoted above has done for us what we wanted ... provided a reason for anyone to see that staying as far away from Senen Pousa is the only course of action. To think that the above referenced fool can't see that this thread will be available for all to see and that he/she does the work of exposing Pousa for us. Thank you Thynne, Macartney, and chumps! Threatening your own customers will surely get you more.

Madam, there is a difference between free speech and breaking the law, or falsifying documents to support libelous and slanderous claims that can destroy the reputation of a law abiding citizen.

Your post infers that thousands of people can say you are a child molester and post that all over the internet, and get away with it under the 1st Amendment?

Not only is that morally unacceptable, it is not supported by the law. It is not compliant with the 1st Amendment rights. This is why the media must have evidence to post its opinions. What this person is doing is far more serious than bullying.

Were you born stupid or did you have to go to law school to become this good???

Free speech and opinions are defacto standard on the public internet dude.

You should stop embarrassing your selves and shut up now before you become an internet hit on how not to conduct public relations exercise on the www.

How pathetic any one person or law firm be??? :)

1. The statements are his property and he can do what he likes with them.
2. Public disclosure he signed is in no doubt to what ever crap he has been tought not his opinions you dick. ie Do not re-produce this earth shattering money making system to anyone else... Pretentious jerk.
3. I reckon we should collectively file some charges againts you on medical health grounds for disturbing the health and wealth of folks with money.
4. I'd also make a breach of contract and terms claim as in part of your agreement there are no SLs on that statement.
5. Kevin stopped work for two weeks, Kevin and his team will not earn any commission until account returned to balance bla bla bla...

WTF is that about? Pay back the money. Period. Now!

Why should Joe Public be at loss for your Kevin and his teams ****ups.

You stand better chance of making money as a rapper rather than a lawyer with that dumb ass disclaimer/warning too. You are a joke.

Last edited:
Prey tell where Thynne & Macartney are licensed to practice law? Should I say which jurisdiction?

At present all we have is someone presenting themselves as an agent for IIC claiming they have engaged legal representation to silence the criticism posted on this forum. This activity is designed to silence and scare disgruntled clients from posting further information about Senen and ProphetMax. Lawyers don't post on Internet forums on a Sunday morning...

Someone else mentioned they thought that the NDA meant they had little chance of recourse against IIC. Not necessarily true. You can't contract someone out of their legal rights, nor contract yourself out of your legal obligations. I've seen NDA's be set aside by the legal process in the past, so don't assume you have to be a silent victim in this case.

Tell me there is a way to save all the threatening posts, please! I heard that one of the victims is getting ready to file a suit; this would be good fodder for his lawyer.

if you go to thread tools you can save off a printable version of the thread, its rather large now so it may have to be saved as 2 or more documents

hurry though, the legal clown is editing his posts!

Last edited:
Stay away from Senen Pousa, ProphetMax, anything this ripoff is involved with.

The Australian Securities and Investment Commission site you are referencing lists when the company was formed. The Australian Securities and Investment Commission does not post annual renewal notices for any company. Investment Intelligence Corporation has compliantly renewed it's annual renewal every year since 2003.

Please get your facts straight. As it is there is enough misinformation all over this forum. There is no need to add ignorant claims to what is already here.

Hey bubba I have a recorded webinar where he clearly states that risk is limited to 1 - 3% and traders would have to make 100 losing trades in a row to wipe out an account. I have a copy of the presentation if you would like to see it....for evidence.

"RISK IS VERY VERY LOW" - Senen Pousa (I have it on Video)

I'm guessing it's about 1930 hours (Texas time) where the "lawyer" is

This guy is sufficient advertising not to use Thynne & Macartney or ICC.

Hey Mr Smart Lawyer - just imagine you keep cutting and pasting that daft note with Thynne & Macartney on all your posts next time people search for your name on the internet you'll have 000s of hits pointing to your superb customer and client PR skill sets. ;)

You are so savy and smart you are wasted as a lawyer. Try being a stand up comedian instead. :)

I wouldn't be surprised if your law firm presents you with your P45 award on Monday morning...

If there is an Australian client who had been caught up in this and wants some assistance please PM me. I have 10 years experience in financial services, primarily compliance and funds management.