ProphetMax, Senen Pousa - any info?

What is fascinating to me is that I came to this forum as ProphetMax Supporter #1.
I lost money. I can live with that.

In an attempt to steer this topic back on topic:

Way back in post #212

UPDATED REQUEST FOR THIS THREAD:

1. Testimonial from a dissatisfied customer.
2. Testimonial from a satisfied long term member.
3. (Former) Employee comes public as a whistle blower.
4. Documented evidence of Corporate Malfeasance.

Thank you for providing the evidence that our legal team was searching for. You have now formerly identified yourself. We now have a copy of your fraudulently, falsified and edited account statement. Feel free to remove it if you wish. We have already saved a copy of it for our file.

Thynne & Macartney will prosecute you to fullest extent of the law.

We formerly warn anyone who makes claims, opinions and inferences that cannot be verified by evidence, or supported in a court of law, that we will pursue this, and with the aid of law enforcement agencies, we will obtain email addresses and I.P. addresses to identify who you are. Do not think you can hide behind an anonymous or fictitious forum username. You cannot. Privacy no longer applies when you have breached the law.

This was not written by a member of a law firm. No creditable law firm would result to this sort of antagonizing.

Yet the peraon writing seems to know an awful lot about Investment Intelligence Coprporartion. Hmm... I wonder who it could.

You are the most pathetic scumbag. Both you and Laura.

Would an authetic and sincere enlightened practicioner of zero-point consciousness resort to this kind of scare tactics?! Or have his law firm resort to these kind of low-ball antagonizing?!

Yesterday somebody posted a less than flattering comment on the Facebook page of ProphetMax before the page was deactivated (zero point transparency). The post made a reference to the broker, BUT DID NOT NAME THE BROKER.
and yet that member received an email threatening legal action and to have his subscription to ProphetMax cancelled.

Anybody reading this who is interested in joining ProphetMax or dealing with Senen Pousa, is this the kind of behaviour which says sincere and wanting the best for its clients.

Does a 63% loss of your entire invested amount in a few hours of trading entice you?

What is fascinating to me is that I came to this forum as ProphetMax Supporter #1.
I lost money. I can live with that.

In an attempt to steer this topic back on topic:

Way back in post #212

Youve got 1 and 4, don't hold your breath for number 3 and as for number 2 have you still not worked out what's going on?

I guess I'm not understanding your question. Please rephrase.

Your first point of the 4 points you're asking for here was "1. Testimonial from a dissatisfied customer."

Aren't you that dissatisfied customer? If not, there have been some other recent posts here of dissatisfied customers. You just need the other three points verified here then.

Your first point of the 4 points you're asking for here was "1. Testimonial from a dissatisfied customer."

Aren't you that dissatisfied customer? If not, there have been some other recent posts here of dissatisfied customers. You just need the other three points verified here then.

If you're not dissatisfied after losing 68% in one day then you truly have been brainwashed by these idiots.

There are many ways in which companies like this can syphon money off you even if you have deposited it with a regulated broker. The most common way is by getting a kickback from the broker for every trade you make. They will then make thousands of trade calls purely to get the kickback. It's called a churn and burn scam and it's actually semi legal depending on how they do it. Google Montague Pitmann for a good example, they were even FSA regulated but still scammed people.

By the way which 'broker' did you send the money to?

No need to google churn and burn, you now have first hand experience.

i think all points 1 to 4 have now indeed been fully answered. didn't take long really, what? about 3 months thereabouts and quacking away like a duck already.

hey its prophetmax webinar soon, anyone confident he'll turn up?

If you've paid this guy then your money is already gone. Google the names of the other people involved in this ring and you'll see they have pulled off many schemes like this before. This is just a slow motion train crash, in 6 months time you'll all be on ripoffreport.com crying about how you were ripped off.

So go on google Kip Herriage, Karl Bessey, Mike Dillard

I was totally wrong on this one, it only took one month.

IIC Monday May 21st Webinar Lineup:
Senen Pousa and Kevin (the trader) from Global Forex Management (and maybe the lawyers from Thynne & Macartney that will update you on the prosecutions to the ProphetMax enrollees who spoke out).

Last edited:
I would like to believe he was suckered but nore likely negligent in not heeding any warnings or doing full due diligence ahead of time.

Between the two organizations, EVG and IIC, investors were continuously deprived of the information they required to complete any due diligence of their own. Mike Dillard removed posts from the EVG website that asked the tough questions and sent out ridiculous emails to his troublesome members; members that only wanted access to the information he already had. This is NOT a lack of effort on the part of the victims it is a covert rip-off by a master of marketing. Lets not forget that Dillard made a bundle on this; so if it turns out to be just another FX scam, he may be looking at jail time for obstructing the the victims ability to uncover the facts before they lost money.

Wasn't Mike Dillard supposed to have a webinar addressing this IIC loss issue with members on Saturday? Or was he waiting until Monday's webinar with Senen and Kevin Clarke of Global Forex Management to discuss the losses of up to 63% in 2 days? Or was that 1 day?

Last edited:
Wasn't Mike Dillard supposed to have a webinar addressing this IIC loss issue with members on Saturday? Or was he waiting until Monday's webinar with the hot seat guys?

Yes, there was a webinar yesterday. In it he stated that they knew no more than anyone else and punters would have to wait for Pousa's webinar on Monday to find out what happened. He, was only collecting questions to ask Pousa during the webinar, and trying to extract what is left of his members trust in him, presumably so they don't show up at his front door.

There appears to be a legitimate broker involved in this, IB Capital, registered as a FSP in New Zealand. Cross border co-operation between NZ & Aus authorities are about as good as it gets. Did clients physically open accounts, and wire funds to IB Capital?

There appears to be a legitimate broker involved in this, IB Capital, registered as a FSP in New Zealand. Cross border co-operation between NZ & Aus authorities are about as good as it gets. Did clients physically open accounts, and wire funds to IB Capital?

Cant answer that, I didn't join. I was one of the butt heads being silenced by Dillard for asking the tough questions.

Cant answer that, I didn't join. I was one of the butt heads being silenced by Dillard for asking the tough questions.

Joining the dots, It appears that Sennen and Dillard promoted the services of Global Forex Management, who In turn have an introducing broker arrangement with IB Capital. Clients must have granted POA to GFM to trade their account with IB Capital.

Can anyone confirm this?

Excellent digging on this.

BTW, wasn't Senen supposedly getting his own Bank anyway? He said that he got a verbal go ahead in the first promo webinar, and that his Bank was soon to have it's mark on the world with features not seen in any bank.