ProphetMax, Senen Pousa - any info?

EVG live webinar is going on right now!

Mike says he was on the 4 hrs. webinar.
He lost 65% also.
Waiting for next webinar from Senen and trader Kevin Monday nite.
Compiling questions and forwarding questions to Senen.
Mike will blog about his losses at his website.
Having a follow-up webinar next week.

Last edited:
Mike "don't jump to conclusions based on zero information". Oh really, yet they expected everyone to jump into this with the same zero information!!

Here is a summary of Senen's 4 hr. webinar:

1. 1 hr. 40 mins. of Mind-Emotions-Body noodling
2. 40 mins. of ProphetMax 2.o preview (n)
3. Senen says that everyone is sub-consciously greedy and their losses are justified
4. More mind control suggestions that the capital can be retrieved and a 100% return can be obtained this year!! :LOL:
5. Questions taken really were not relative to the trade.

In conclusion, Senen's answer was 'I don't know what happen'.

Okay, so here is something really scary. I just got an email from a person who knows Dillard and told him that prophetmax was a scam! He warned Dillard to stay away and advised his own clients to do the same. Yikes, is there anyone left out there that doesn't believe Mike Dillard will be liable in any way for the losses?

I'd like to get a look at his statement to see if he even has an account at PM. Incidentally if he set up off shore accounts, he didn't do it through the lawyer he recommended to everyone else. It's walking and quacking like a scammer duck now!

Okay, so here is something really scary. I just got an email from a person who knows Dillard and told him that prophetmax was a scam! He warned Dillard to stay away and advised his own clients to do the same. Yikes, is there anyone left out there that doesn't believe Mike Dillard will be liable in any way for the losses?

I'd like to get a look at his statement to see if he even has an account at PM. Incidentally if he set up off shore accounts, he didn't do it through the lawyer he recommended to everyone else. It's walking and quacking like a scammer duck now!

If you are comfortable doing so, could u share that email or a screenshot of it please?

You should get a hold of Mike's emails between him and Senen.

I read another investment forum discussing Global Forex Managent by a person who lost over 50% and wanted to take the investment out early. GFM wanted to charge them a 30% fee to remove it early. Read over your ProphetMax agreement to see if that fee is in there.

If you are comfortable doing so, could u share that email or a screenshot of it please?

Hmm. Don't know what the legal implications are of that. It was a lawyer who sent it to me. I'll check; but I will definitely make it, and myself, available if anyone is going to pursue legal action against EVG. Are you a member of EVG?

Someone already mentioned it on FB:

There HAS TO BE A INDEPENDENT AUDIT -- And it has to be done NOW! I can't take anybody's word for this. It needs to be done by Price Waterhouse or Touche and someone with thorough knowledge of FX.

Hmm. Don't know what the legal implications are of that. It was a lawyer who sent it to me. I'll check; but I will definitely make it, and myself, available if anyone is going to pursue legal action against EVG. Are you a member of EVG?

Yes I am and I know an evg member who is ready to sue them. I will send him your way.
If you are on facebook you might want to share it with the prophetmax review page (prophetmaxx). It has been setup to give us scammed folks a place to discuss on fb.

Yes I am and I know an evg member who is ready to sue them. I will send him your way.
If you are on facebook you might want to share it with the prophetmax review page (prophetmaxx). It has been setup to give us scammed folks a place to discuss on fb.

Great. I just sent a friend request :)

Complete and total B#LLSh1T.

Anyone who send ANY money to these guys DESERVES TO LOSE EVERY CENT.

The St George Bank account has been frozen and the Queensland Police have started an investigation into fraud by the Senen Pousa and Investment Intelligence Corporation Pty Ltd.

I am really getting sick of these scammers polluting the T2W forum

Bank was frozen on what date please?

TAke this SURVEY on PrphetMax
Your answers are ANONYMOUS (so go for it)

I have left spaces for you to add your own comments/vent.
I will post up stats and comments as they come in.

Prophetmax Survey

Here are the comments added by people who took the survey (anonymous)
* Where are the terms of the 2% stop loss Senen promised?

Mike needs to conduct and investigation Now and not wait. We need to file a joint law suit and report this ASAP, not wait. The longer we wait the less change of getting our money back

Last edited:
Couple of thoughts

1. I lost a whole bunch in a managed forex account back in 2007. 1st half to poor trades(July 2007 day of gloom) - all 4 currency pairs that were traded went south at once. 2nd due to the broker closing up shop - the guy is in jail now.

2. I've been a fan of Dillard since 2005. Trust him with just about everything he's done before and during EVG. As soon as people we're mentally cashing their checks back in Feb/March I had a feeling that this would not turn out well. Mainly because he didn't endure the bloodiest month in the financial service industry in 2007. Senen's track record started in late 2007. I truly don't believe that this is a conspiracy. I think Dillard and crew had the best intentions. Not sure about Senen's qualifications though. 4 years of trading is not enough to see the market ups, downs, and cycles.

3. This is a very emotional time for those that lost money. When the dust settles and facts are known your money still won't be back in your account - its gone. Accept the lesson and move on (and away from Senan). All of the other lesson's in EVG are still rock solid. A lawsuit will only keep you emotionally attached to the money you lost. Let someone else worry about the legal bs... someone will.

I believe Dillard and EVG will handle this professionally.

I'll be watching this thread as events unfold.

Last edited:
I'm with you Justincase... I've been a long time customer of Mike's and he's never let me down. He's always put his reputation first and foremost, and I think he just got suckered like everyone else...

Someone already mentioned it on FB:

There HAS TO BE A INDEPENDENT AUDIT -- And it has to be done NOW! I can't take anybody's word for this. It needs to be done by Price Waterhouse or Touche and someone with thorough knowledge of FX.

agreed. that would calm the masses as well. time will tell.