New Trades Thread

it really is irrelevant what anyone else does..or have..for..that is one of the reasons why so many people owe so much money to the germans:mad:

trying to keep up with the jones is silly..narrow minded..and ignoring your family's best interests

i do not like saying it..but most women are mostly to blame for it..as they just can't mind their own business..if the neighbors get a new car..the wife wants one..not my wife mind ya:cheesy:

most times you are best to take everything with a pinch of salt..until you get that eureka moment..then you can spend some serious time investigating the information to see if it is in your best interests

Im trying to be subtle and ascertain if people are hopelessly addicted to gambling and lose money year after year-now that was as subtle as a sawn off shotgun-i have an interest in people,the liars the losers those living internet fantasy lives etc.no one ever answers the question and they get very defensive-the profit /loss examples given before were not mine -they were possible examples

Im trying to be subtle and ascertain if people are hopelessly addicted to gambling and lose money year after year-now that was as subtle as a sawn off shotgun-i have an interest in people,the liars the losers those living internet fantasy lives etc.no one ever answers the question and they get very defensive-the profit /loss examples given before were not mine -they were possible examples

1) you should always start by listing your own information first if you are going to ask for it, especially something as private as finances.
2) Lúidín is correct. What business is it of yours? Why do you care?
3) You listed very minimal information for only 2005, 2006 & 2007. Did you stop trading after 2007?

Why not post your information in the statements thread if you are so curious about others.

I will not waste my time trying show others how great I think I am. That is what really boils down to.

never worry about anyone else..really..waste of time

1) you should always start by listing your own information first if you are going to ask for it, especially something as private as finances.
3) You listed very minimal information for only 2005, 2006 & 2007. Did you stop trading after 2007?

Why not post your information in the statements thread if you are so curious about others.

I will not waste my time trying show others how great I think I am. That is what really boils down to.
1-have done it several times already on the forum-im sure you commented on my grand plan and finances thread.
2-i want to help and do care about people.
3-examples were not mine and were just examples.

a few years ago..SOCRATES explained to me why people acted the way they do..he said..when people join forums and make a few pound trading..they want to tell everyone how good they are..look at me..look what i can do..which he rightly pointed out is childish behavior

he said..you must hold back..look at yourself..understand exactly what you have done..and you will see the real insignificance in it..of course..he is correct

i do worry

you are wasting your time..you will get no thanks from anyone..people are funny..you are no good unless you are asking them for money..as most associate a fee with desirable knowledge..which..is the furthest thing from the truth

funny how we keep getting back to "the head" :)

You have not expressed any concern. What you are really saying is exactly what @Lúidín said. You do not worry out of concern. You worry out of self-interest.
i love people me-especially the unpopular ones.i just want to hug em-
Big-Bear-Hug-keep-smiling-8892466-400-378.jpg

purely out of self interest ofcourse.

i love people me-especially the unpopular ones.i just want to hug em
purely out of self interest ofcourse.

The unpopular ones are usually right. What is popular is rarely right. A fool and his money are soon parted.

Let's try to avoid spamming this thread with pointless pictures.

If you would like to post your profits for 2014 & 2015, be my guest. It will likely be of no consequence as you have already stated. No one is stopping you from posting your profits if that is your desire.

Be the change you want to see happen. Maybe if you post your statements herein, you will inspire others to step up. Then again, maybe not.

Last edited:
ok hh..nuf is nuf..he is **** taking..enough time wasted..no more being nice..time to get back to normal mode :)

i have decided to enforce SOCRATES rules..no more mr nice guy..no time wasting..no giving away useful information..no playing with children

from now on you will see a different Lúidín..it is time to start making some money

hh..from tomorrow on i am not posting any more information..i am going to start concentrating on trading..the games are now over

my energies on here..will be focused on completing my excel automation for daytrading..i am willing and able to discuss the use of excel for semi-auto trading with anyone who is serious about it..and it will be mostly in private..as i am not giving away any more useful information to anyone unless they are willing to contribute

if someone wants to join us in our recent private discussions..then all they need do is pm either of us..with their experience and present objectives..if no one wants then that is fine..no worries

funny time is now over for me..it is time to get serious..and that means to stop wasting time and use time wisely and effectively..after all..

Time = Money

Time = Money

(y)

Even though I do not daytrade as much as I swing trade, I have been working upon what we discussed about daytrading. I will PM you some results. I can password protect them and post them here. If anyone breaks the encryption, then they deserve the information.

The Asian markets open very soon. Do you ever trade them @Lúidín? Which markets are your preferences?

asian no..i stick to good old usa:)

currently looking at an es option for a quick scalp..jan15 1950 call..if es tests the bottom i might buy..will see how fast it moves..if i make $50 quickly i am out

as mentioned..i am not wasting any more time posting screenshots..just trading from now on..if i win or lose it is my business..no one else

we will continue with our private developments tomorrow..tonite is for a bit of trading before i hit the leaba