My Live trades

Status
Not open for further replies.
how on earth are you going to teach someone that,its moving all over the place. Pressing the button at 14.02 is just guessing

Not sure what you mean. It took my SL so I'm pip neutral on cable today so far and approx +70+ pips up on eur/usd as we speak. Spikes of that nature and that fast are not sustainable and if the market was previously bullish and I am bullish on cable as I still am, then any lower price should be seen as a buying opportunity. A lot of other traders will have the same sentiment, which is why presumably I am already in profit on that trade. Any where down here below 15700 today in my opinion is an opportunity - pretty simply really... You've just got to have the guts to actually press the button.. I am however still expecting some volatility during this MPC statement news period

By the way, the methods I teach for taking 4 hr trades do not include some of the types of trades I take myself - they require a bit more experience to get to this point. I teach a type of trade set up that usually occurs 2 - 3 times a week, but is very high probability, so those guys are only taking that number of trades a week. Not very exciting though for a post of this nature, but very steady.. and they're all doing very well thanks for asking...

Status
Not open for further replies.