My Live trades

Status
Not open for further replies.
That makes me +70 pips up on eur/usd today and I will leave it there for that pair. Nearly b/e on cable so looking for some pisp there

If you're wondering why fiber and cable have just taken off upwards again then no doubt the Fed guys have just mentioned the magic word "QE"

for some reason at the moment it doesn't want to follow fiber's meteoric rise. Happy with my +70 pips for the day

just re-checked sorry thats + 80 pips. Total of 80 on euro altogether, zero on cable

Ok so running total since I started posting live trades on Twitter on 17th June is now: +2266 pips.

After todays +80 pips, the running total posted from live trades on this thread on T2W (started 14th Sept) is +371 pips

Interesting day with big volatility during BOE statement, but as I said earlier, very fast deep whipsaw movements are hardly ever sustained (unless of course its a disaster scenario). Its just usually some Central Banker mentioning QE or being dovish or hawkish on interest rates and the like. Within a few hours its history and the market continues to do what it was going to do anyway.

In terms of my take on this kind of volatility, if you trade cable and the yens regularly as I do and have done, then you simply come to expect it and you will notice I even predicted it to some exent.

If you are expecting it as part of a trade anyway, then to me it is just part of that particular trade's sentiment and character. You have to stick to your own opinion regarding any one given situation and above all keep your head, don't let emotion run away with you.

The fact is I've been there many many times before over many years, Ive got the T shirt and I wear it every day...

Status
Not open for further replies.