My Live trades

Status
Not open for further replies.
This bounced off my local trend line at ..60 so my smaller stop would have been ok after all. Ok with this trade so far and will shorten stop soon if poss.

The problem area today is a confluence of resistance at 15810. If we break that, it should fly on this squeeze...

Price has finally broken through the previously mentioned glass ceiling at 15810, so now I'm looking for the upside of this trade. Moving SL to -20

These are the trades posted on Twitter at 1600. Flash please verify.

However T2W has been offline? I haven't been able to access the site until a couple of mins ago

bought cable at 15798 and eur/usd at 13599 -still like the look of both 50 SL and 100 PL on both 18 minutes ago via web

Setting -100 SL on both trades and leaving them overnight. I am comfortable with the overall sentiment of both trades and seek to realise this

Morning update . Both trades still look ok to me. Cable has had a nice rise this morning and is still nicely 50 pips in profit, although has been quite a bit higher earlier on. Holding this for my target at 159000.. Fiber dropped on Moodys Spain downgrade, but market has already built in Spains problems a long time ago, not expecting this news to be a rout on the eur right now. Fiber also in profit and leaving for full +100 pip profit at 13700 at the moment.

My birthday today and family coming round to force me to drink a lot of wine :) so my only worry is my judgement might be a little off later

very good volume today, happy with that. Came with 10 pips oi my PL on cable. May raise this if I see consolidation of price (providing I can still stand)

Cable has actually just gone off my chart. May take profit soon. Don't you just love the "squeeze" on cable..

Status
Not open for further replies.