My Live trades

Status
Not open for further replies.
whats the running count for the week,it would be a good idea if you updated after every trade

Ok so running total since I started posting live trades on Twitter on 17th June is: +2184 pips.

After todays +41 pips, the running total posted from live trades on this thread on T2W (started 14th Sept) is +291 pips

Slow day today, see you tomorrow

There is one correction required however, just checked the closed trades screen and it is +40 pips today ( with that -10 pips loss), not +41 as previously stated. Will update those stats.

Yep he called 40 for today.Please dont keep mentioning your twitter total,it has no relevance to this t2win thread and cannot easily be verified like it can on here.

Yep he called 40 for today.Please dont keep mentioning your twitter total,it has no relevance to this t2win thread and cannot easily be verified like it can on here.

Oh yes it can and has been by a number of T2W members, so if its all the same to you I will mention that live trading blog as real, verifiable and verified. I will not mention any other Intraday trades taken before the 17th of June

Oh yes it can and has been by a number of T2W members, so if its all the same to you I will mention that live trading blog as real, verifiable and verified. I will not mention any other Intraday trades taken before the 17th of June

are you saying all of the trades on twitter were called in real time,all with stops

Yes of course, there is no difference between the trades I have duplicated here and the ones posted there in terms of transparency. All with stops, all in real time.

looks like i will have to give you the benefit of the doubt and check them out,whats the link

Status
Not open for further replies.