My Live trades

Status
Not open for further replies.
just past break even and into profit on both trades now looking for some pips to reward my endless patience on this incredbly slow day..

Just coming up to circa +30 pips between both trades, but keep having to break off to throw cold water on my face to keep awake...

One of my colleagures here has x6 22" screens as part of his set up and Ive just moved to a netbook with one 10" screen!

on the other hand he could be a "colleague" :) Setting at PL at 0.9640 on the aud/usd (+42 pips) and 15870 on cable (+44 pips)

WT, tell your cable to slow down just a little bit. It's attached to my cable-swiss short. I need my pips too--lol.
Actually, I did catch a nice short on the CAD/CHF earlier today. I was in and out in 72 minutes with +56 pips. Ahh, well, just greedy.

Im thinking cable will make a new high shortly too

WT, tell your cable to slow down just a little bit. It's attached to my cable-swiss short. I need my pips too--lol.
Actually, I did catch a nice short on the CAD/CHF earlier today. I was in and out in 72 minutes with +56 pips. Ahh, well, just greedy.

? I don't even have cad/chf on my symbols list!

Status
Not open for further replies.