My Journal - Pathways to Improvement

Today made 42 pips. But with multi lots & draw down of 9%.
I think if I had a big account & I trade with micro lot, then I can make profits every single day....its easy with GJ, GA types of pairs.
I may not be confident with any other things, but I have 100% confidence with this. I am constantly making profits for 6-7 days like this.

It will be suicidal with major pairs.(n)

But anyway, that's not the point. Our job is reduce loss as much as possible & maintaining discipline. Today draw down is lower compared to other days.

Lets see tomorrow.

I had a great day on GJ myself, it was a wild ride at times but reasonably predictable.

Today made 42 pips. But with multi lots & draw down of 9%.

But anyway, that's not the point. Our job is reduce loss as much as possible & maintaining discipline. Today draw down is lower compared to other days.

Lets see tomorrow.

Well done.:clap:

Focus on your Winning Trades and how you manage these rather that wasting your energy on the loosing ones. (y)

Well done.:clap:

Focus on your Winning Trades and how you manage these rather that wasting your energy on the loosing ones. (y)

Good point Mr. Sept.

But I do not invest time on losing one as it expires very quickly.
About wining one, I trail position automatically for every 5-7 pips.
But manually mange it sometimes. keeping the Sl last candle top or bottom & let it ride upto my TP.

Regards

Good Morning all,

EU is currently with 89% power.
Good breakout & uptrend.
But I am little late. So waiting for a level to enter.

Took an entry on EU with tick chart,
Minute chart is still not sure.

1 min.png
Tick 1.png

1st entry was 1329 based on Tick chart. Which got stopped out for -2 pips.
Next entry was 1328. Currently running.

I am posting this to understand is tick chart is helpful or not.
SL 1325

Took an entry on EU with tick chart,
Minute chart is still not sure.

View attachment 222806
View attachment 222808

1st entry was 1329 based on Tick chart. Which got stopped out for -2 pips.
Next entry was 1328. Currently running.

I am posting this to understand is tick chart is helpful or not.
SL 1325

If I entered in this trade as bullish with minute chart, then I would enter from 1329/30. So in this case I am advance 2 pips. But As I got the loss of 2 pips already before. So I don't see any difference.

ctrader tick chart is extremely slow. its showing EU pricing at 1331. Huh tickmill showing it at 1334....
I am 2 pips advance profit with them.:LOL:

ctrader tick chart is extremely slow. its showing EU pricing at 1331. Huh tickmill showing it at 1334....
I am 2 pips advance profit with them.:LOL:

Closed with 10 pips profit.
It might moved higher or could form a head & shoulder pattern. I don't need to worry, I am out.

Currently EJ 89% power.
I entered buy at 123.62, could be a too early entry.
Sl at 123.55

Missed a nice session during news time. Just sold GA & closed with 8 pips profit from 8444

What a good call it was...Lr...:mad:
Anyway, I re entered position 156.88 & closed at 15 pips profit.
I was not martingaling from the morning, but just did one now..just to recover the loss, which I received for medium lr sell.