my journal 3

The Matrix - Clubbed to death on Piano - YouTube

Ever since i've turned vegan I stopped brushing my teeth twice a day, because as soon as i get home from work i start eating and don't stop until 10 pm. It takes so much more food to satisfy my daily recommended intakes in terms of... vitamins and minerals and macronutrients.

You see, before this I wasn't even looking at my recommended daily intakes: I just ate until I felt full. Sometimes out of boredom. Out of restlessness. When I felt like chewing something.

As a consequence of looking at those values, I am now having to eat all day long, and even eating more than I feel like eating, and yet guess what: I am getting thinner and since I've started, less than a month ago, I've lost 2 kilos.

You know what? She plays too fast, and it's uneven as a consequence, because nobody can play that fast, except this guy, who plays it fast and yet it's totally smooth and even

Rob Dougan - Clubbed to Death played by Dimitar Daskalov - YouTube

Clubbed to Death Piano (complete) - YouTube

She's good but she doesn't play with passion, but like someone who's showing off on youtube.

Damn, who plays it best? This lady, because it's the one that last the longest time, which means she likes it and wants to make it last as long as possible:

Clubbed to Death - Matrix theme (piano) - Rob Dougan - YouTube

The other one plays like someone who... says "let's get this over with".

Oh, wow... I found someone who enjoys it even more:

Clubbed to Death (piano) - Rob Dougan (slow version) - YouTube

Too slow for me, but it's an experiment.

Last edited:
Oh, i finally found the other soundtrack they always use on these truther 911 documentaries:

Lux Aeterna By Clint Mansell - YouTube

pretty good, one from matrix and this one from requiem for a dream, I am glad they're all using these two soundtracks and not madonna or some other crap

clubbed to death - Matrix soundtrack - YouTube

I would have used the godfather actually, for these 911 movies. I would have used the soundtrack of when michael says to kay that politicians have men killed, too

The Godfather Scene - YouTube

no, it's when she says "michael, why did you come here?".

10 - The New Godfather.avi - YouTube

"Because that's important, kay..."

my favorite soundtrack ever but it doesn't suit the falling towers

but then again this is precisely because reality is more terrifying than movies, and in a movie even criminals have mostly pleasant music playing as they go about their business

Yeah, that's right: a movie about crime has less violence than a documentary about the US government... that's why i dropped movies and now I am only watching documentaries about the US government: they're much more entertaining.

Last edited:
Megadeth’s Dave Mustaine: Obama Staged
» Dave Mustaine: Obama Staged ‘Batman’ Massacre
During a concert in Singapore, Mustaine remarked that President Obama was trying to pass gun control legislation.
“So he’s staging all of these murders, like the ‘Fast And Furious’ thing down at the border, Aurora, Colorado, all the people that were killed there, and now the beautiful people at the Sikh temple,” said Mustaine, before adding, “I don’t know where I’m gonna live if America keeps going the way it’s going because it looks like it’s turning into Nazi America.”

Richard Belzer calls out the Federal Reserve on HBO Real Time with Bill Maher

Nafeez Mosaddeq Ahmed

The Crisis of Civilization : Full Movie - YouTube

Not bad, but some disappointing copping out on 911 truth (he said "I only want to say what is absolutely sure" or some similar half assed excuse), despite having stated it clearly in the past, that the government engineered a false-flag attack. He either wanted his movie to reach a larger public, or, even worse, he's got some conflict of interest and is now funded by the government, in which case he sold out altogether.

Last edited:
Ed Chiarini does not make sense to me but he does a lot of unusual research so it's very interesting, even if he were wrong

THE Case For CONspiracy EXPOSED! Part 2 (Split 1-3) - YouTube

Ok, so, at minute 4 he says this is Bam Margera:

THE Case For CONspiracy EXPOSED! Part 2 (Split 2-3) - YouTube

The problem is that even the tattoos don't match:

Bam-Margera-Tattoos1.jpg

Since Ed Chiarini doesn't seem crazy at all, then I am wondering if he could be a disinfo agent, placed here and paid to confuse people.

sure enough, here it is:
Ed Chiarini aka Dallas Goldbug Exposed as Liar and Fraud!
Ed Chiarini AKA Dallasgoldbug Exposed as a Liar and Fraud by Nsearch Radio! - Project Nsearch
Ed Chiarini aka dallasgoldbug OWNED by Nsearch Radio
Ed Chiarini aka dallasgoldbug exposed 03.21 by RadioNsearch | Blog Talk Radio

this is a different point of view, also interesting:
Why Ed Chiarini is telling the truth for the most part.

[...]

now, wait, i found the answer: disinfo agent. If he isn't a disinfo agent then i don't know who is:

No Dice, But Still a Jackass - YouTube

He uses his study of resemblances to discredit the truth movement: it's so clear. He wasn't just paid to spread confusion but to precisely discredit the truth movement. Awesome case study. I don't have the proof that he's paid by the government but everything leads in that direction.

Last edited: