my journal 3

Lena Horne In My Life - YouTube

Lena Horne & Gabor Szabo Something - YouTube

Was Actress LENA HORNE BLACK? Her Biracial Ethnicity, Nationality, Race, Parents, Biography, Facts
1940s ACTRESS AND SINGER LENA HORNE's multi-ethnicity confused Hollywood bosses, who weren't sure how to place her. They even created a shade of makeup to help her appear darker.

In 1940 she broke into movies, signing with the MGM film studio, whose bosses positioned her as the acceptable face of modern African American beauty. “I was unique in that I was a kind of black that white people could accept,” Horne recalled. “I was their daydream.” Visually, the Brooklyn-born actress was the Halle Berry of the 1940s — beautiful, light-skinned and with short black wavy hair.

african-american.jpeg

But almost immediately the studio’s confusion about how to handle their first light-skinned African American star became clear. In her debut screen test she photographed so light that the studio feared that the young actress might be mistaken for a white woman — so they engaged Max Factor Cosmetics to create a bespoke make-up line (called “Light Egyptian”) to make her race and ethnicity appear unequivocal in front of camera.

Lena Horne I'm Through With Love - YouTube

Last edited:
Ok, I've spoken with my father about the guy at work, what shall we call him, the incessant joker. Yep, there's an instance of this usage on google:
The Incessant Joker — The 10 Types of People in Email Threads | Complex
One of the reasons why email threads are insufferable, the Incessant Joker always finds a way to inject his or her weird sense of humor into the chain of messages. Though it rarely disrupts anything, it's still annoying.
Which is what this guy is to me: annoying.

He called me for an entire month every day "steve jobs" because I helped him out with his computer. Very annoying. I didn't like it at all, from day one. I made him stop. So far so good. Now I need to make him stop joking all the time. Since I am obsessive, now I am thinking about this problem day and night, just like I did with vito the chimp, with the idiot with the ratio (the guy from the union, who later helped me keep my position at this office), and all the other monkeys at work.

Overall, along the years, my methodology of "my way or no relationship" has been successful in establishing respect and seriousness.

My message to my colleagues is this: I will always help you, but if you disrespect me, then you cannot have a relationship outside of work with me. In other words, with those who disrespect me, when they ask me how I am, I reply "fine, and you?", which means "get lost, I won't tell you anything about myself".

For me disrespect means this such as: putting your hand on my shoulder, telling me how I should spend the weekend, and now this new category of "incessant joking". I don't care if this guy is from Tuscany and he thinks he has to be like Roberto Benigni. I don't care that it's his way of being normally.

If he has to joke incessantly, he can find other people as "friends". Go spend time with other idiots like you.

My father instead said that I should not use as a weapon my concept of "no relationship" and avoiding people. He said that establishing a relationship of "respect with affection" is much better than a relationship of "respect with fear". And he said that, with my methods, I will achieve the second one.

I don't know about my father either, because he's such a psychopath, too, but in a different way than I am. But I care very much about his opinion, because if I can see a problem from my point of view and his point of view, and other people's points of view, then I can assess the problem better.

And this is what the incessant joker has become for me: the problem of the moment. I am now focusing every day, and every hour, at least for a few minutes, on this animal.

Let's assess him further:

IQ: below 120 for sure. This guy is stupid. Yet he jokes, and as a consequence his jokes are stupid.
Meanness: below average. He's not mean.
Persistence: above average. His stupidity increases his persistence of behaviors, so that it took me a month to get through his stupid head that I didn't want to be called anything buy my name. He's not sensitive to outside stimuli. At the same time, I am very persistent, too, and yet I am not stupid. It's because I choose to ignore stimuli from other humans, which I qualify as idiots for the most part.
Physical: above 50, yet no white hair, very tall, very short haircut, average weight, pretty good shape.

In many ways I feel sorry for him. First of all, because he's stupid, second of all, because he's been given a stupid job... ok, basically the last thing I would want to do is say something to humble this guy, and yet this is the biggest problem I have, because I have no weapons to fight against him. He bothers me, he jokes incessantly, calling me "steve jobs"... and I can't stop him, because I feel sorry by how stupid he is, by the fact that he was given menial work to do, by the fact that I owe him respect for his older age. Other than this, he's an idiot, he harasses me with his incessant joking and I would like to make him disappear.

I was thinking this. In the end, whether it was vito the chimp or the idiot with the radio, whom I've discussed for years on this journal (cfr. previous journals), I managed to get their respect, and now vito is not bothering me any more, and the guy with the radio is using earphones.

So basically, in time, one by one, I've managed so far to educate all the monkeys that have been placed around me in the office.

So, my intent is to succeed with this guy, too. But this is a new problem, a new person, who might be less annoying than vito, definitely, but he's also dumber, so I don't know how it will all turn out. He's also about 30 years older than vito was. So that will guarantee less energy to bust my balls. That's just a fact of life. As we grow older we have less energy, and aren't as restless.

The problem, however, is that the little energy this guy has, he uses it all to joke incessantly. Damn. No wonder he doesn't amount to anything as far as his working ability.

I think I have the power to change the place I work at. I have so far learned to have a relationship with every single person at work, even those I avoid, because if they need help, I'll help them. At any rate, even avoiding people is still a way to relate to them, so it is a relationship.

By being patient, and going the distance with all these idiots, by not giving ultimatums such as "stop this or else", by obsessing about them at home, trying to find a way to change them without anger and with intelligence and reasoning... I am making a difference. I have conquered a leadership at the office, whereby if we go to lunch, I decide what time to go, where to sit, when to leave... not that I care about being the leader, it's just that I won't have it any other way. So they can go and leave any time they want, but I won't follow them, I'd rather be alone than not be in control. So, as a consequence, anyone having a relationship with me, is forced sooner or later to let me have my way, and... although right now I am here worrying about this incessant joker, in the end my estimate is that I'll defeat him, and that he'll behave exactly as I want him to behave. I am training and educating these monkeys, that's my job.

Astrud Gilberto - Manha De Carnabal - YouTube

It is my job, and yet, while I am doing it, it feels unpleasant, it's an ordeal, it's a nightmare, an obsession, it is something I would like to not do, and yet, given that new monkey is here, I have to train him. I can't help it.

Last edited:
Interesting movie (it's so violent that it's against violence):
Watch Goon Full Online - Movie2k to

Or here:

Goon 2011 720p Full Movie - YouTube

dougthethugsmith.com | Doug The Thug Smith - The Original GOON!

Enforcer (ice hockey) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Enforcer is an unofficial role in ice hockey. The term is sometimes used synonymously with "fighter", "tough guy", or "goon". An enforcer's job is to deter and respond to dirty or violent play by the opposition. When such play occurs, the enforcer is expected to respond aggressively, by fighting or checking the offender. Enforcers are expected to react particularly harshly to violence against star players or goalies.

Enforcers are different from pests, players who seek to agitate opponents and distract them from the game, without necessarily fighting them. The pest's primary role is to draw penalties from opposing players, thus "getting them off their game", while not actually intending to fight the opposition player (although exceptions to this do occur). Pests and enforcers often play together on the same line, usually the fourth line.

Headshots and the Role of Enforcers - YouTube

Fighting in ice hockey - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Fighting in ice hockey is an established tradition of the sport in North America, with a long history involving many levels of amateur and professional play and including some notable individual fights.[1] Although often a target of criticism, it is a considerable draw for the sport, and some fans attend games primarily to see fights.[2] Fighting is usually performed by one or more enforcers, or "goons"—players whose role it is to fight and intimidate—on a given team[3] and is governed by a complex system of unwritten rules that players, coaches, officials, and the media refer to as "the code".[4][5] Some fights are spontaneous, while others are premeditated by the participants.[6] While officials tolerate fighting during hockey games, they impose a variety of penalties on players who engage in fights. Unique among North American professional team sports, the National Hockey League (NHL) and most minor professional leagues in North America do not eject players outright for fighting[6] but major European and collegiate hockey leagues do, and multi-game suspensions may be added on top of the ejection.[7] Therefore, the vast majority of fights occur in the NHL and other North American professional leagues.

Physical play in hockey, consisting of allowed techniques such as checking and prohibited techniques such as elbowing, high-sticking, and cross-checking, is inextricably linked to fighting.[8] Those who defend fighting in hockey say that it helps deter other types of rough play, allows teams to protect their star players, and creates a sense of solidarity among teammates.[4] The debate over allowing fighting in ice hockey games is ongoing. Despite its potentially negative consequences, such as heavier enforcers (or "heavyweights") knocking each other out, some administrators are not considering eliminating fighting from the game, as some players consider it essential.[9] Additionally, the majority of fans, as well as players,[10] oppose eliminating fights from professional hockey games.[11] However, considerable opposition to fighting exists and efforts to eliminate it continue.

Doug Smith Hockey Career Compilation Part 1 - YouTube

Doug ''The Hammer'' Smith - YouTube

Last edited:
Riders on the Storm - The Doors HD - YouTube

I've been a bit nervous lately, from work though (the incessant joker). Not from trading.

But it could be, subconsciously, a trick that my mind is playing to fight the boredom from trading. In other words, by obsessing about this guy, I am leaving my trading alone. This could be good.

More brainstorming.

I don't know what I'll write but I feel it will be good for me to write more.

Here in Rome the weather is still quite hot. I haven't been out all day, it's a Saturday. I don't even know if it rained or what.

After yesterday's drinking beer, I've been healthy, drank a lot of water today, followed my simplified and yet complete diet of: seeds, milk, cereals, and 2 kiwis.

I am still feeling empty and sad.

♥ "Once I Loved" - by Astrud Gilberto - YouTube

Because I don't get along and never got along with my father, who's an asshole.

I never got along with people, precisely because of how my father treated me my whole life. I have a negative expectation from people, and from life and the world, because of how my father treated me - I got nothing but criticism and negativity from my father all my life.

Queen - We Are The Champions - YouTube

I drank some more water.

All my resolve to not take things personally is momentarily gone. I am taking that nimrod at work personally, I am taking my father personally, I am... have even briefly relapsed into scratching my nose. For just a few minutes, yesterday.

So, now that I've achieved what I've achieved, with a zillion percent return in less than a year, and now that I will make (having started with nothing) more from trading than from my job... now what do I do?

I don't have enough to quit my job.

So, what?

Queen - Bohemian Rhapsody - YouTube

I drank some more water... water is good. It even purifies me from the incessant joker and from my father. I will be pissing them away in a few minutes.

So, what now?

What do i do with the extra money, besides reinvesting it?

I could buy a few things on ebay, I could... I could buy some healthy drugs, such as marijuana.

Not enough money yet to take trips to Amsterdam.

Queen - Another One Bites The Dust - YouTube

Let's focus on ebay. I get my toothpastes. I get my colloidal silver. I get some extra batteries, to be safe, for my laptop.

I could have a very easy routine every day. For example, I could keep wearing a polo shirt to work. My life is much easier that way.

Queen - Love Of My Life - YouTube

What else?

... Wow, that was fast. The pissing has started. I went to the bathroom, because in less than half an hour... the water already wants to leave my body.

So, the song was suggesting to find someone, not necessarily a woman, but even a friend, and have a social life again. Maybe that way I'll have the necessary balance to not take things personally any more.

Queen - Somebody To Love - YouTube

I'm gonna drink some more now.

Ok, so let's plan some activity that will get me some balance. Emotional balance, and not taking things personally, because, as we said, that is the key to not taking things personally and then in turn make money with discretionary trading - and even staying away from tampering with my systems. Awesome.

Let's get to it.

What do I do?

I don't want a woman. I gotta find friends.

Woody Allen sings "I'm Thru With Love" - YouTube

I only have one friend here in Rome. He's a pain in the ass.

He could introduce me to more friends, but he's such a pain in the ass, that it might not even be worth it.

In fact, besides ordering things on ebay, nothing seems worth doing. Except drinking. Drinking water, I mean.

And screwing around at the computer.

I guess I could do more of the same. Which is this:

1) little effort at work: given that i'm on a part-time schedule
2) wearing polo shirts instead of shirts, while we can, during the summer
3) avoiding the maid, not letting her come here, and steal anything
4) avoiding friends, and staying by myself

At this point, really... friends aren't looking for me anymore. Maybe one of them every two weeks. Wow.

Some of them don't even reply to my emails. I wonder what's going on in their minds. Why on earth would you not reply to a friend who's 8,000 miles away? Your risk is zero. I am talking about best friends. Former "best" friends. Of course, if he's not replying, he's a former "friend", too.

Not a big loss, of course.

Ok, I am fed up with drinking water. I must have drunk over a liter.

I haven't solved much with my brainstorming and thinking.

I don't want to see people, people are trouble.

I don't want to do sports - too complicated.

I don't like it much, but I'll allow my life to run as it's been running until now.

What's that like... easy. Going into the bath tub, staying there hours. Going around the block to get my seeds, and my fruits and vegetables. Or waiting for someone to bring them to me.

That part is like breathing.

What do I really do other than that... let's see.

Playing movies on my computer. Running my systems of course, for years, that's like breathing, too.

Oh, I don't know... I am not satisfied. But the only way out of this lifestyle is to allow people in my life, and that... that is dangerous. Most people disappoint me. Or rather... they fulfill my negative expectations.

Oh, people... they're so stupid. Oh, can't find much more to say. I am so fed up with people that I don't even want to talk about it anymore. I am very satisfied with myself, but bored.

I probably will find something big to learn, soon. Like something related to economics and finance. I need it, because something is going to go wrong with it soon, I mean, with the global finance.

Last edited:
I gotta find something extra to do, because if I don't find it, I might go back to discretionary gambling and lose all my capital once again.

By the way, here's the updated chart game results.

Attachments

• chartgame.com_practice_results.xls
    124.5 KB · Views: 109
I got woken up in the middle of a night, don't know if it was a dog this time or what.

Still thinking about the incessant joker.

I am tired of being visited by a person who jokes all the time. He' so stupid, and that's why I don't know how to deal with him.

Can't say much more. All I can say is that I hate him already. At this point, I can definitely say that I hate him.

Slept 3 and a half more hours. Just woke up.

I feel rested now.

Ok, still thinking about the incessant joker.

I've met people like him before, and probably that is why I dislike him so much already.

My father is like that, too, largely, although his jokes are even worse, obviously, given all I've said against him on this journal. He makes sarcastic jokes against you, whether you're his wife, son, nephew, brother - he's laughing at you all the time.

Then came my cousin's husband, he jokes non-stop - but not as sarcastic. Then I have an uncle more or less like them. Then I have another acquaintance, whom I avoid as much as possible, because he also likes to hug people, and he's way too tall and too big and fat to not bother me when he does it to me.

These incessant jokers are the most annoying people I know or close to.

When you're young, you have to worry about physical harm, and serious verbal attacks. When you're an adult, at the workplace, or at home, the worst that can happen to you usually is these incessant jokers. These annoying people, who cannot be serious but have to invent one joke every minute. Well, I don't find them funny, even if they were funny - it is impossible that someone can create a good joke every minute.

This guy in particular cannot do it.

Last edited:
More than you know - Ella Fitzgerald - YouTube

Even though your friends forsake you
Even though you don't succeed
Wouldn't I be glad to take you
Give you the break you need

More than you know,
More than you know,
Man of my heart I love you so.
Lately I find you're on my mind,
More than you know.

Whether you're right,
or whether you're wrong,
Man of my heart I'll string along
You need me so
more than you'll ever know.

I need to make up my mind on the line of action to disable the incessant joker.

If I am myself, open up, and feel sorry for this guy, he will just keep doing what he's been doing: joking around incessantly.

It is ok not to offend him, but I can no longer feel sorry for this guy, or I'll keep opening my arms to him, and he'll keep on bothering me.

I need to be cold, distant, and yet polite.

I don't want to offend him, but I don't want to be bothered either. His way of showing friendship and affection is to bother me. Sorry, dude, wrong person. I am not available to be bothered by idiots.

He's an idiot and does not understand people, at all. Even after I made it very clear to him that I don't like to spend my time joking around and laughing like an idiot at his stupid jokes, some of which at my expense. Oh, my god, does this guy bother me.

Ok, so here's the strategy: no pity for him, but no anger either. Let's just slowly grow distant. Let us slowly distance myself from him.

1) let's not write him any more emails with interesting links.
2) let's not go to lunch with him, with the known reason that it will now get crowded, because people will come back from their holidays.
3) when he enters the room, let us keep working, and pretend we didn't see him. Or let's wave my arm and go back to work, at worst. No smiles at this idiot, or we'll encourage his stupid joking.

Oh, man... why do I always have to come across new idiots? Why?!

I have met enough idiots in my life, and yet, every so many months, a new idiot pops up.

This is unbelievable. This year, if everything keeps going like this, I will have to pay taxes on my trading profits for the first time. Right, because up to now, more or less I broke even every year. And until a few years ago, I was losing tons of money every year.

Let's hope that I won't spend all the money before the time to pay taxes comes.

Indeed, I was thinking about this new problem. The guy from my math lessons has replied. Late, but he replied. He was on vacation. I was already thinking the worst: that he was fed up with me and didn't even bother to reply.

We will resume at the end of September, after my vacation.

It'll cost me quite a bit: 500 euros a month.

But I'll probably go to his "classes" for just 3 months. So, overall it is only 2000 euros, which I can make back with the trading methods we will develop together.

I might even be able to trade from his place, and make the money back during my classes with him.

Yes, because I am hiring this math teacher entirely to focus on discretionary trading. We've done everything there was to do related to automated trading (we came up with that money management formula, that automated all my money management).

This new endeavor will encompass psychology and chart-reading. No math, except for some basic statistics. Obviously we'll try to automate as much as possible, but there's a large share of my trading capabilities that cannot be automated with my limited programming abilities.

However, I cannot give up on discretionary trading, until I nail it, because I am totally aware that I can make much more money from my discretionary intuition than from my automated trading.

With my automated trading, I can make about 10% per month.

With my discretionary trading, if I bet my balls, I can make obviously 200% in a month. But then, within a year, I'll lose it all again.

If I play safely, with my discretionary trading, I could hope to make about 30% a month. Not more. But, to be safe, I should simply content myself with making 10%. So, in total, I'd be making 20% per month, which would be much more than I can spend, given my habits.

So, ok, with this math teacher, we'll focus on achieve discretionary profit on a regular basis. Even if it's just 10% a month, we'll be done with our classes.

Last edited: