Mike Baghdady - should I take a course or not?

Actually, Janet still works for Mike B or has only recently left. She is one of the most loyal and hard working people that I have known.

I assume that she too has finally been bent over by Mike B, as were many people, and has decided to try and do something with good intentions.

She regularly mentored new traders and always received praise and thanks from her students. Why shouldn't she continue to help traders if that's where her skills lie?

If you are not interested, then don't apply. If you are, at least give her enough rope to either hang herself or pull herself up from the pit that Mike B has dug for everyone he came into contact with.

So where did Janet Mcanuff learn to trade? Let me guess Spyglass or Training Traders. Given the epic failure of the turtles program what on earth makes her think she has anything of value to pass on? If she had anything useful to provide why didn't she mentor the turtles?

I think Janet has seen how easy it is to take money off the gullible and has decided that it is too good an opportunity to miss. Of course she doesn't care that people are just being sold a dream.

but in order to choose which company can only come down to due diligence.

And due diligence shows she was closely involved with one of the biggest training scandals of the past few years. That should be enough to put off any sensitive person (fools may still apply).

I do not agree.
People wanting to learn how to trade are not half wits.

People who make out they know a lot about trading and spend all their time on forums racking up thousands of posts are the half wits. If they actually knew anything they could provide advice instead of attacks and insults.

Perhaps you should have put
"Anyone with anything remotely useful to say is going to be trading, NOT Posting"
:)

You really dont get it do you ?

Only an half wit would pay someome like MB for training. Despite the efforts of certain individuals, there's never been a shortage of information in the public domain that would have raised concerns for anyone other than a complete dunce.

Why on earth should I provide anyone with advice ? In order to succeed, I need others to fail. Advice is context sensative anyway, and by the time an individual knows enough to ask the right question, the answer is usually quite obvious by that stage anyway.

For your information, practically every trader who posts here at t2w who has the slightest clue generally posts here for lulz, and nothing more, its a pity, but thats how it is.

I suggest you read the full reponse and not try to twist it.
I am sure your thousands of posts were not made on public holidays.

Oh was that an insult or attack you were trying to do. I think that proves my point.
:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

No it doesn't I'm afraid. If you were even close to being a half wit you would understand that.

I did not just mention public holidays. "I suggest you read the full reponse [sic] and not try to twist it". I also mentioned mornings, during which I do not trade.

Then there are times when the market is uninteresting, or times when I am in a trade - management takes very little input (the less the better, actually).

Your point is not proven. What is proven is that even with great effort and much learning you would still struggle to merit the term 'half wit'.

So where did Janet Mcanuff learn to trade? Let me guess Spyglass or Training Traders. Given the epic failure of the turtles program what on earth makes her think she has anything of value to pass on? If she had anything useful to provide why didn't she mentor the turtles?

I think Janet has seen how easy it is to take money off the gullible and has decided that it is too good an opportunity to miss. Of course she doesn't care that people are just being sold a dream.

PBoyles, you are missing the point. Everyone should be given a fair chance, a new business setup to teach people how to trade should be given a fair chance. In life we learn from our peers and build on the experience of others. I am sure you went to school to learn to read and write which enables you to post, so teaching is very helpful :)

It is important to make sure you get the training which is right for you, so paying thousands for a course you know nothing about is not a good idea. You need to be sure its right for you.

In my view two things are very bad. First attacking all training. Second having a campain against a person or company from the inside so you can pinch all the assets/knowledge to setup your own comapny (ulterior motive and certainly not someone to trust with thousands of your dollars).

PBoyles, you are missing the point. Everyone should be given a fair chance, a new business setup to teach people how to trade should be given a fair chance. In life we learn from our peers and build on the experience of others. I am sure you went to school to learn to read and write which enables you to post, so teaching is very helpful :)

It is important to make sure you get the training which is right for you, so paying thousands for a course you know nothing about is not a good idea. You need to be sure its right for you.

In my view two things are very bad. First attacking all training. Second having a campain against a person or company from the inside so you can pinch all the assets/knowledge to setup your own comapny (ulterior motive and certainly not someone to trust with thousands of your dollars).

Assets and knowledge? Are you kidding, we're talking about a group of people that ran one of the most shambolic outfits ever seen on T2W.

You really dont get it do you ?

Only an half wit would pay someome like MB for training. Despite the efforts of certain individuals, there's never been a shortage of information in the public domain that would have raised concerns for anyone other than a complete dunce.

Accuracy and quality of information is the key, not quantity. I think to date only pboyles has backed up the things he has said. There are so many unfounded claims on here, so much infering and misleading and twisting, not to mention the down right vicious attacks. You would have to be really foolish to belive many of the posts made here. DUE DILIGENCE (just in case you dont understand what that is: Due diligence - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia).

Smear campaing, thats the phrase I was trying to remember. :LOL:

I am sure you went to school to learn to read and write which enables you to post, so teaching is very helpful :)

When I went to school, the teachers where typically educated to graduate level, with additional post graduate study. They where also monitored on an ongoing basis by the local education authority.

Teacher training is regulated, there are barriers to entry to prevent the unsuitable.

When I went to university, the people teaching, typically held doctorates. Their expertese and knowledge where demonstrated through the publication of research etc.

Those educational establishments where held to account by government bodies. In many cases, its possible to obtain independant ratings relating to the success of those establishments.

Comparing a trading educator to a formal school system is like comparing chalk with cheese

Assets and knowledge? Are you kidding, we're talking about a group of people that ran one of the most shambolic outfits ever seen on T2W.

OK, I did not say the assets and knowledge were any good :)
Although in fairness (if you check my posts I do try to be fair) the posts on this forum are not from dissatisfied clients so the product is not at fault it was the delivery.

There is a fundamental reason to be wary of people who often trading "training" to the public. See if you can work out what it is.

Leopard, please do not manipulate quotes That is bang out of order! Remove the wording you added to my quote please.

We build on the shoulders of other and learn from our peers.

Those who can do, those that have done teach, those who can not they attack others. :D

When I went to school, the teachers where typically educated to graduate level, with additional post graduate study. They where also monitored on an ongoing basis by the local education authority.

Teacher training is regulated, there are barriers to entry to prevent the unsuitable.

When I went to university, the people teaching, typically held doctorates. Their expertese and knowledge where demonstrated through the publication of research etc.

Those educational establishments where held to account by government bodies. In many cases, its possible to obtain independant ratings relating to the success of those establishments.

Comparing a trading educator to a formal school system is like comparing chalk with cheese

I think there are some half wits and dunces in here :)
My point was that there is a place for training.

I think it would be a goot idea to have some kind of regulations or governing body for trader training. However, I think it is crazy that a bunch of half wits (I cannot resits firing that back again) using anonomous names and no qualification (i.e. we have no idea if they are sad muppets on benefit or sucessful traders) think that they can do that role. Especially as it looks like some have ulterior motives.

Accuracy and quality of information is the key, not quantity. I think to date only pboyles has backed up the things he has said. There are so many unfounded claims on here, so much infering and misleading and twisting, not to mention the down right vicious attacks. You would have to be really foolish to belive many of the posts made here. DUE DILIGENCE (just in case you dont understand what that is: Due diligence - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia).

Smear campaing, thats the phrase I was trying to remember. :LOL:

Whichway now.
I have many postings on this particular thread.
Would you mind pointing out one, just one thing that I claimed that did not turn out to be so.
I also provided proof of many things claimed despite the wolf pack from Baghdadys operation constantly trying to distract from the central issues.

Again, please point out a claim that has been made that you dispute.

Whichway now.
I have many postings on this particular thread.
Would you mind pointing out one, just one thing that I claimed that did not turn out to be so.
I also provided proof of many things claimed despite the wolf pack from Baghdadys operation constantly trying to distract from the central issues.

Again, please point out a claim that has been made that you dispute.

Pipsplease I am confused. My response was to a posting by the Hare. Or you also the Hare? I didnt making any comment about you (pipsplease) so I an not sure why you have got so defensive? Can you expalin?

WhichWayNow.
I will list some of the main points claimed just to give you a helping hand.

1. Baghdady went to Australia and left creditors unpaid all over the place including the Novotels in Melbourne and Perth. He cancelled his credit card so they could not charge agreed fees.

2. Baghdady has not paid the Times in Dubai for advertising taken out over one year ago.

3. Baghdady owes money to Harbottle & Lewis lawyers who were trying to get trade2win to remove the postings on this thread. They are now looking for him.

4. Baghdady claimed to be "The world trading champion" when no such thing existed.

5. Baghdady used fraudulant and false claims on Bloomberg television advertising. This was investigated by the ASA in the UK.

6. Baghdady had the bailiffs visit his offices at least three times last year for unpaid accounts.

7. Baghdady has numerous creditors all over the place owed money.

8. Baghdadys office landlord is owed money

9. A landlord of an apartment rented by Baghdady in London is owed money.

10. Baghdady assaulted his VP Sales in front of several witnesses in the Training Traders offices.

11. Baghdady fired several members of staff without due process or good reason.

12. Baghdady considered and stated that his clients were "Morons"

13. Bagdady set up the Turtles experiment fraudulently.

14. Baghdady did not have the funds to cover his claims made in many media appearances.

15. Baghdady charged a number of turtles up to £50k for the privilege of joining. He just happened not to mention this to anyone at anytime including the innocent turtles who gave up jobs and careers to join him.

16. Baghdady claimed to be Head Trader at NYBOT. This position never existed. His claim is false.

17. How did Baghdady pay Robins Futures in cash and in full following the court judgement against him? He clearly stated in documents filed with the court in the USA that he had no cash, bank accounts or assets to pay the judgement.

Pipsplease I am confused. My response was to a posting by the Hare. Or you also the Hare? I didnt making any comment about you (pipsplease) so I an not sure why you have got so defensive? Can you expalin?

You said it!

" I think to date only pboyles has backed up the things he has said. There are so many unfounded claims on here, so much infering and misleading and twisting,"

Leopard, please do not manipulate quotes That is bang out of order! Remove the wording you added to my quote please.

We build on the shoulders of other and learn from our peers.

Those who can do, those that have done teach, those who can not they attack others. :D

I'm struggling to take you seriously.

I did not manipulate your posts. My responses are clearly mine, as they are highlighted in red.

This is a common and accepted device when answering point by point, as I was.

However, I will go back and place a note on the post so that there is no confusion. I hope you will check it and be satisfied but if not, please let me know and I will add further clarification.

So who else is involved with this Janet Mcanuff project? I see she hasn't finished her website but already has a testimonial. The website was registered a few weeks back but her LinkedIn profile claims she has been doing this for 6 years. She certainly picked up a few tricks from Baghdady.