Mike Baghdady - should I take a course or not?

so what an advert was pulled, I am sure that happens often, it is hardly a crime? You are making serious allegations PP and launching a vicious attack on another person and any other person who comes on the forum to question your staunch forum.

Baghdady new exactly what he was doing and in fact panicked when formal complaints were made to the Advertising Standards Authority in the UK.

Bloomberg withdrew the advert immediately without consultation with Baghdady.

I had no idea that action had been taken. Do you have evidence of this? That would be very interesting to see.

so what an advert was pulled, I am sure that happens often, it is hardly a crime?

As it happens, it can be a crime. Making fake or misleading claims is a very serious matter. It is inducing people to part with money under false pretences.

You cannot claim or exaggerate your achievements when the product you are selling is training in the field to which those achievements relate. That is extremely dishonest and (I would imagine) fraudulent.

If, of course, such things did in fact take place.

Interesting point.

I have spoken with a number of people who worked at Training Traders including former staff,a few turtles and some who rented desks there.

The one thing that struck all of them is that they never did see Baghdady trade!!!!

Trade plan on a Sunday - yes, but actually trade live - NO.

We have seen the same thing in the FX Street webinars also - never trades live despite the advertising and marketing claims made beforehand.
In fact, the first thing he said on his latest webinar was "i'm not trading live today" The recording exists so not a "one sided" comment, just pure, simple FACT again!

I wonder why?????

Oh come off it, you're just biased.

What is "trading live" anyway? Sure, some would say that it is trading live, but others would say trading on demo is also trading live, as is pointing out retrospective trades and not actually trading at all.

It just depends on how you look at it. Personally I see no problem in calling a webinar "Trade Live the New York Session" and then not trading live. Why would anybody suppose that they are going to see live trading in these webinars? Just because the webinar billing states "Join Mike Baghdady as he trades the Training Traders live money account on the New York session", nobody is going to expect to watch Mike Baghdady as he trades the Training Traders live money account on the New York session.

Don't you understand English?

I know what's going on here. You are a cockroach, a loser, and you're just envious of the World Champion.

In conclusion, I can do no better than quote the World's Foremost Expert on Price Behaviour in his recent live trading webinar in which no live trades were taken. He said:

"What the f uck is going here?".

So professional, so polite, so full of wisdom. A great trader speaks and trades (not live of course, and without taking any trades, obviously), while the cockroaches nip at his heels.

I was on free workshop in February and I heard that New Turtles are supossed to be fund managers .It was Saturday ,so I haven't seen them .

So they started trading 19.September 2011 and what day they finished ?

I'm surprised that they are silent -they lost time ,expactations and probably sacrifice their work

Interestingly, the FX Street Webinar list of authors has been updated recently. Mike Baghdady has been removed for some reason.

Are the BIG BOYS in the CITY worried that he's giving away too many secrets?

Last edited:
The so called evidence is a bit one sided in all fairness Lord Flasheart!

Evidence cannot be one sided. Evidence is what evidence is.

From The Oxford English Dictionary;

Evidence
"Information or signs indicating whether something is true or valid".

It is therefore up to (in this case Baghdady) to counter the evidence presented by posters on this and other forums with something that proves or shows that the evidence provided is not true or valid.

This is something that he has failed to do on any occasion. Not once has he challenged or countered and provided any evidence to disprove.

What he did and has done is to instuct in some cases and get others to post on his behalf. He never has put himself in the direct firing line. Do you not think that is odd?

Its very much in the same vein as what he seems to do with comany set ups. Records show that he had his name on as little as possible and yet I'm told he was / is an absolute control freak. A bit odd again.

Its in the same vein as his Chapter 11 bankrupt submission in the USA. He seems not to have had any bank accounts, money or realisable assets. Yet he was able to use credit cards with apparent abandon whilst in the UK, Far East and Australia often leaving bills unpaid.

If he did not have any realisable assets how did he pay Robins Futures in the litigation case he lost?

Valid questions to be put to a man claiming to be honest and asking for you to trust him with your $5k, £10k or more.

This is not one sided - but again factual.

And one more thing :

An american guy said ,that they run trading room in the morning (UK session) and later in the afternoon (US Session ) . I exactly remember what he said :"traders are Mike or Ben Tuckey ,they are trading company account and we are not losing money ."

Simply saying if you buy a course and join them during this sessions you can have your money back .
Now it's looking like a lie ,isn't?.......

Lol Leotart, you take things too seriously.

I probably do take some things too seriously, Ricker. Happily you're not one of them, because you are either a sock puppet (most likely) or a buffoon (less likely, but still possible).

To prove that I do not take you seriously, I have dubbed you "Ricker", a deliberate misreading of your chosen name. This is a puerile slang term for the anus. It is especially appropriate here, because you are one and you talk out of one.

I had no idea that action had been taken. Do you have evidence of this? That would be very interesting to see.

ASA Enquiry Ref: A10-140716

This is the case number of the ASA investigation. Should be able to access as is a matter of public record.

Ricker - This is what is called "Evidence".

I did notice that one. :)

there's certainly no shortage of complaints that have been upheld against K2A. Thats just one of many.

I wonder how long these posts are going to last :LOL:

When they are deleted, perhaps Tim would be kind enough to explain why he's going to delete information that is already in the public domain.

These were the new turtles after MacBaghdady finished with them.

turtle-on-back.jpg