Mike Baghdady - should I take a course or not?

True, but at least some of them are coming forward now, so they deserve credit for that.

What's weird is that post has been there a week - surely old Saghbooby would have deleted it by now? Things must be really slipping over there.

He does not have anyone left to do anything for him. He now needs to do anything and everything for himself. Not a pretty prospect.

He does not have anyone left to do anything for him. He now needs to do anything and everything for himself. Not a pretty prospect.

I wonder why - he seemed like a model employer. Apart from the fact he sells rubbish products from a flea-pit office down a back alley.

Oh, and not paying people. And punching employees (allegedly). And running away to wherever he's run off to.

Other than that, he sounds like a great guy to work for.

True but if any of them had bothered their **** to check they'd have seen through it. Like putting 'mike baghdady' into google.

Its a pity that certain trading forums supported Mr Baghdaddy, and proactively deleted posts which contained relevant information. That definatley didnt help, and they are equally to blame.

fxstreet supported Mr Baghdaddy right until the bitter end, and they probably will continue to do so when he re commences operations. I'm saying nothing about t2w yet, as I still have a few i's to dot and t's to cross.

And lets not forget the staff and turtles who are equally to blame.

Its a pity that certain trading forums supported Mr Baghdaddy, and proactively deleted posts which contained relevant information. That definatley didnt help, and they are equally to blame.

fxstreet supported Mr Baghdaddy right until the bitter end, and they probably will continue to do so when he re commences operations. I'm saying nothing about t2w yet, as I still have a few i's to dot and t's to cross.

Yes there was lots of stuff deleted but the bankruptcy stuff was always available on the court website. Anyone who wanted to do due diligence could have and they would have found enough to discourage them. But they didnt, because all they saw was the big bucks.

Yes there was lots of stuff deleted but the bankruptcy stuff was always available on the court website. Anyone who wanted to do due diligence could have and they would have found enough to discourage them. But they didnt, because all they saw was the big bucks.

Oh, stop this incessant vendor bashing, or I'll stick Dionysus Toast on you - he'll sort you out.

You're probably just bitter because you missed out on the opportunity to make as much money as you want from the Nazi box.

It's you're own fault - you knew there were only 89 boxes available. That's why you should always buy early when you see these amazing offers.

Oh, stop this incessant vendor bashing, or I'll stick Dionysus Toast on you - he'll sort you out.

You're probably just bitter because you missed out on the opportunity to make as much money as you want from the Nazi box.

It's you're own fault - you knew there were only 89 boxes available. That's why you should always buy early when you see these amazing offers.

yeah stop it or I will send Joel Parker around your house apparently 50% of his students are profitable traders and sort you out with some of DT's dodgy software. make sure he doesn't try and charge you twice.

True but if any of them had bothered their **** to check they'd have seen through it. Like putting 'mike baghdady' into google.

When I first heard of Baghdady; it was through his turtle stunt; and having heard him mentioning *The World Champion*; i asked myself; "how could this has flown under my radar?".

so I did little research in Google; and got the bankrupcy stuff in first page of google results.

I then spent good couple of hours searching through the google result pages; to find any reference to the "World Championship" that he claimed to be the winner. Nothing to be found there.

Then I started reading t2w stuff; which got me interested in the sports.

I think fxstreet is doing a good job for us punters.

by staying neutral; it allows all sort of *educators* to show their products; so we can see for ourselves what is it like.

It was through fxstreet that I managed to smell Mr Baghdady's poop; and others too.

there are few *educators* up there; so confusing; that I tried to make sense of what they are saying; but without any success. take for example "Dr. S. Sivaraman".

On the other side; i did find some useful webinars by some humble *educators* who are down to earth and they will tell you how it is; with no BS. i.e. webinars by Goncalo Moreira; and others too.

I did pick some ideas that helped develop my real strategies that i am trading now in real life.

FXSTREET.COM 25th APRIL 13.30 GMT

Trade Live The New York Session

Our friend Mike Baghdady is at it again.
It seems that he is scheduled to do another live trading session on the 25th April at 13.30 gmt.

Cannot believe that FX Street have continued to schedule him after what has been revealed about his background, behaviour and fraudulant claims.

I have once again registered and hope that many of the forum members will do the same. It would be great fun to listen to the "Worlds leading expert on Price Behaviour Trading" show us how it is done - live!!!!!

FXSTREET.COM 25th APRIL 13.30 GMT

Trade Live The New York Session

Our friend Mike Baghdady is at it again.
It seems that he is scheduled to do another live trading session on the 25th April at 13.30 gmt.

Cannot believe that FX Street have continued to schedule him after what has been revealed about his background, behaviour and fraudulant claims.

I have once again registered and hope that many of the forum members will do the same. It would be great fun to listen to the "Worlds leading expert on Price Behaviour Trading" show us how it is done - live!!!!!

I have registered for the lulz. I for one want to hear what the world's leading expert on price behaviour has to say. should be hilarious.

Are you allowed to ask questions during this thing? I see only six people have signed up and they're probably all from this thread. Can you also post links etc?

Is anyone going to post a link to this thread and the bankruptcy documents etc?

"Mike will demonstrate how his Price Behaviour methodology is so successful that it has the whole world talking about it!"

Hmm

Are you allowed to ask questions during this thing? I see only six people have signed up and they're probably all from this thread. Can you also post links etc?

I will identify myself in the webinar by using the secret codeword 'saghbooby'.:LOL: I am more interested in the lulz it can generate:LOL:

You can live type chat so links can be posted.

For maximum lullage you should really keep this thread as quiet as possible and blow up on the day. That way nobody knows what's coming.

oh this is going to be good. if you are going to ruin our fun pboyles let him talk first as I need a good laugh :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

I've watched a recording of one of his recent FX Street webinars, on The Hare's recommendation.

It was utterly hilarious - I was (literally, for once used correctly) laughing out loud. The torrent of garbage that came out of this idiot - I can understand very green noobs being taken in (just about), but even if you knew nothing about trading his manner should have told you that he is simply an enthusiastic bullsh1t merchant.

One other thing struck me very forcibly. He did not actually do anything aggressive or particularly nasty. However, there was something in his voice, the tone of his replies, little things of that sort that are hard to pin down exactly, that gave me a very strong impression of a distinctly nasty piece of work. It seemed as though he was consciously wearing the persona of an honest and caring man, and that it was a tremendous struggle for him to prevent it from slipping.

He is someone that I would generally be at pains to avoid having dealings with. He seems to me to be not only slippery but also mildly sinister as well.