Mike Baghdady - should I take a course or not?

An apology :) to those they mislead might be the first step on the road to redemption.

Providing a warning to others would at least result in some good coming from the situation.

:

That is a very valid point, especially as Mahmoud is operating again and hasn't disappeared up the Nile as thought.

That is a very valid point, especially as Mahmoud is operating again and hasn't disappeared up the Nile as thought.

Surely old Crackhsniffy isn't up and running again so soon? Perhaps someone should tell Sky News so they can do a follow up story after that turtles thing - "What the master bater, er, that is, trader, did next" sort of thing.

Question about the Turtles.

Given what they had to give up to be there and the time they had spent on the trading floor, what would you think would have been the correct manner for Baghdady and Tuckey to inform the turtles that the trading experiment was over?????

Your considerd opinions would be appreciated.

Were they told in a meeting? However, given how Baghdady likes to hide when the pressure is on, did he even tell them it was over? Is that why they ransacked the building and took all the computer equipment?

Perhaps that their own way of getting revenge for being stiffed by Baghdady & Tuckey?

Surely old Crackhsniffy isn't up and running again so soon? Perhaps someone should tell Sky News so they can do a follow up story after that turtles thing - "What the master bater, er, that is, trader, did next" sort of thing.

Probably journalists will not want to look stupid :LOL:

Or perhaps the are worried mr B will sue them

You seem to have your finger on the pulse. Can we expect any more revelations? And what happened to TonyM? I liked his posts :).

I believe there are more surprising stories in the pipeline. Afraid not sure what happened to TonyM. Perhaps you can email him directly as he gave his email address on his early posts?

Were they told in a meeting? However, given how Baghdady likes to hide when the pressure is on, did he even tell them it was over? Is that why they ransacked the building and took all the computer equipment?

Perhaps that their own way of getting revenge for being stiffed by Baghdady & Tuckey?

:LOL::LOL::LOL:

Seriously? They walked off with anything they could carry? :LOL:

My respect for them has just increased massively. Good on them . :)

Seriously? They walked off with anything they could carry? :LOL:

My respect for them has just increased massively. Good on them . :)

Can you picture it?

The turtles grabbing whatever could be removed, the remaining staff doing the same and there is good old loyal Malcolm Steel with his video camera recording it all and asking everyone to leave things alone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You just could not make it up.

The turtles grabbing whatever could be removed, the remaining staff doing the same and there is good old loyal Malcolm Steel with his video camera recording it all and asking everyone to leave things alone!!!!!!!!!!!!!! .

Malcolm really does need to release that recording :LOL:

Its a crime against humanity for such footage to remain unseen :LOL:

Malcolm really does need to release that recording :LOL:

Its a crime against humanity for such footage to remain unseen :LOL:

Malcolm had more things to worry about; it's the whereabouts of his daddy.

How could his daddy abandon him when the house is on fire. :LOL:

The answer to the question!!!!

This is how the turtles were told "its all over"
No meeting, no explanation, no respect shown.
Just a simple passed on email from Ben Tuckey.

Nice.

Dear Turtles, I am writing to you all in the greatest of respect for your personal situations. I couldn't leave it any longer before contacting you and being up front and honest in the absence of any Information following our meeting about the
prospective deal that was discussed. Mike is dealing with this and as far as I am aware it is still ongoing.He mentioned that if it didn't go ahead we were faced with the prospect of dissolving the programme in it's current form.
I do not know his intentions if the deal does not go through. The only reason I am writing to you is to give you the facts as I know them. I am not intending to put anybody offwhatever they decide to do going forward should the programme be salvaged in another form.
I am cognisant of the increasing frustration by lack of information. So I just saw it as my duty out of respect for you to at least say something...even if the information coming to me is equally as thin.
I have to evaluate my options from here and figure out what it is I am going to do on a personal level. With my very best wishes, Ben.

Malcolm had more things to worry about; it's the whereabouts of his daddy.

How could his daddy abandon him when the house is on fire. :LOL:

Maybe there is more to this than we think. Baghdady is fond of saying "They call me the Macdaddy".

Now, as everyone has known since the 70s, Macdaddy is a term of great respect for a pimp. I quote from the urban dictionary:

a pimp who has reached the zenith of his profession/ trade
Stand back, here comes the real MacDaddy, the pope of pimps, with his hoes.

The pimp-meister, the king of the streetwalkers,

Can be defined as the father/god/master of owning bitches.A Mac daddy is such a person as using woman as his slaves.He uses money drugs and fear to control his bitches.And uses charm,wit and a large amount of cash to keep his hoes hooked to his muthaf ucking nature.

So perhaps you're wrong - maybe he's not Malcolm's daddy, but rather his Macdaddy? If so, he'll probably get smacked upside his head (see urban dictionary) or get a beating with the bitch-be-good-stick (likewise) when the Macdaddy finds out about his computer equipment.

Nice.

Dear Turtles, I am writing to you all in the greatest of respect for your personal situations. I couldn't leave it any longer before contacting you and being up front and honest in the absence of any Information following our meeting about the
prospective deal that was discussed. Mike is dealing with this and as far as I am aware it is still ongoing.He mentioned that if it didn't go ahead we were faced with the prospect of dissolving the programme in it's current form.
I do not know his intentions if the deal does not go through. The only reason I am writing to you is to give you the facts as I know them. I am not intending to put anybody offwhatever they decide to do going forward should the programme be salvaged in another form.
I am cognisant of the increasing frustration by lack of information. So I just saw it as my duty out of respect for you to at least say something...even if the information coming to me is equally as thin.
I have to evaluate my options from here and figure out what it is I am going to do on a personal level. With my very best wishes, Ben.

Oh, that is class, pure class. These guys set a new level, they really do.

Nice.

I would have expected him to have the decency to thank them all? Or express an apology/regret that things didn't turn out as anticipated?

Serious lack of dignity there isn't it? Amazing! Does he think he can put his head in the sand?

I wonder what the deal that Baghdady was trying to put together? I guess it involved trying to con yet more people out of even more money.

On the New Turtle Traders facebook page, someone called Craig Bowring has written:

Anyone out there made more money then they spent on TT - stupid question really...

Doesn't sound much like a ringing endorsement to me.

Is he one of the turtles? He looked a bit like one of them, but the picture isn't great so I can't be sure.

EDIT:

No, he's not. Must be just another satisfied customer of the Champ.

Last edited:
On the New Turtle Traders facebook page, someone called Craig Bowring has written:

Anyone out there made more money then they spent on TT - stupid question really...

Is he one of the turtles? He looked a bit like one of them, but the picture isn't great so I can't be sure.

He's definitely not a Turtle. Maybe we should point people on the FB page to this thread?

He is not a turtle but he is someone who paid for and took a course from Baghdady so would have some real understanding of what they were letting themselves in for.

He is a gullible

Sadly there were many gullibles.
You have to remember this was the man claiming to be "The worlds leading expert on Price Behaviour Trading", The World Trading Champion 2009, The head trader at NYBOT and with a client list that the Fed would have been envious of.

There are many innocent victims of Baghdady and his claims but hopefully through this forum and other such forums future prospective victims will be better informed.

Sadly there were many gullibles.
You have to remember this was the man claiming to be "The worlds leading expert on Price Behaviour Trading", The World Trading Champion 2009, The head trader at NYBOT and with a client list that the Fed would have been envious of.

True but if any of them had bothered their **** to check they'd have seen through it. Like putting 'mike baghdady' into google.

True but if any of them had bothered their **** to check they'd have seen through it. Like putting 'mike baghdady' into google.

True, but at least some of them are coming forward now, so they deserve credit for that.

What's weird is that post has been there a week - surely old Saghbooby would have deleted it by now? Things must be really slipping over there.