Mike Baghdady - should I take a course or not?

The question is where is the evidence that the £2m existed/exists to fund £100k for each turtle as stated by Mr Baghdady so very publically many, many times?

That issue only really concerns the people involved in this fiasco.

Finally. Have you or any of your collegues asked the very simple but vital question posed earlier? This seems to be even more important in light of the fact that the turtles have received about 20% of the bank PROMISED.

By my calculation (20k account, 50/50 split) they would need to make 600% profit per annum to be on the same income as a Tube driver in London.

By my calculation (20k account, 50/50 split) they would need to make 600% profit per annum to be on the same income as a Tube driver in London.

That shouldnt be a problem, in a recent webinar, Mr Baghdaddy retrospectively pointed out a single swing trade that returned over 300% in just a matter of days.

That was just one of dozens of retrospective profitable trades that he pointed out. IIRC not a single losing trade was shown, so 600% per annum is a walk in the park for these boys.

:LOL:

Still no answer to the numerous original questions raised.

No reply about the numerous matters raised by the slightly bizarre official response.

No answer to the questions raised by the alleged departure of all sales staff and two turtles.

Some might think that strange.

You have already been thoroughly shredded by pboyles and the hare, so I will not add to your misery by picking over the bones.

I have to ask though - was that a genuine post or were you taking the p1ss?

Do you bear a secret grudge against Mike Baghdady? Because making posts like that as an attempt to silence his critics really does not help him.

Equally, saying you have proof does not mean you actually have proof. Lets face it why make an accusation and not provide the proof straight away. Either its an attempt to make more of an effect or mislead.

We have a handful of people on here trying to close a business for some dodgy PR (no worse than OTA posting its own reviews). No one has said they have been ripped of or not got what they paid for and no one has questioned the methodology or course.

Your are not just commenting on your like/dislikes of one person, this is a company with a number of employees and graduates who's lives will be seriously affected by your actions.

And don't try and deflect by saying its Baghdadys fault, you guys on here are going for blood without caring about the consequences and regardless of the accuracy and proof of allegations.

Last edited:
Personally, I'm of the opinion that Mr Baghdaddy isnt a trader, he's probably tried, and he's failed...

Now now The Hare. I think we have endured your nonsense for long enough.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion, but this time you have gone too far.

Are you really suggesting that people who have failed at trading become trading vendors?

Preposterous!

Trading vendors are extremely successful traders, who have made a fortune from trading and want to help others do the same. That's why they never provide proof of their trading success and charge people large amounts of money to train them.

Think about it. If you could trade successfully, would you trade or would you become a trading vendor? Surely it is every trader's dream to one day reach the most dizzying heights of his profession, to stand legs akimbo with schlong and knackers thrust forward and proclaim to the world: "I am a Vendor!"?

Err, hang on. That doesn't sound quite right right actually...:eek:

Last edited:
Now now The Hare. I think we have endured your nonsense for long enough.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion, but this time you have gone too far.

Are you really suggesting that people who have failed at trading become trading vendors?

Preposterous!

Trading vendors are extremely successful traders, who have made a fortune from trading and want to help others do the same. That's why they never provide proof of their trading success and charge people large amounts of money to train them.

Think about it. If you could trade successfully, would you trade or would you become a trading vendor? Surely it is every trader's dream to one day reach the most dizzying heights of his profession, to stand legs akimbo with schlong and knackers thrust forward and proclaim to the world: "I am a Vendor!"?

Err, hang on. That doesn't sound quite right right actually...:eek:

Is that sarcasm? I don't want to mistake it for a good post. :LOL:

Peter

Apparently that Italian fella that ''fell" into the lifeboat is running sailing courses next year. He was Austrian Navy sailing champion 2009.

Is that sarcasm? I don't want to mistake it for a good post. :LOL:

Peter

Another idiot heard from.

Look smart guy, all I'm saying is this.

Why would a successful trader build up his size until he's trading one or two hundred lots of ES a clip when he could flog courses to gullible newbies instead?

Let's say you're a successful trader and you trade 100 lots, averaging 2 points a day. That's a measly ten thousand bucks a day. Who'd be interested in something like that when you could be a vendor instead?

Hang on a minute...:eek:

People.
This thread has developed into complete lulz. If you want to read about such dross then I suggest you subscribe to this:

Attachments

• vizmag.jpg
    vizmag.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 159
  • Fun police.jpg
    Fun police.jpg
    5.6 KB · Views: 590
I think Peter was being funny.
Leopard.....You really need to be around a little longer before you make some of your judgements on people.

Moonrocket.....You really need to read posts a little more carefully before you make some of your judgements on them.

Go back and read the last few posts again. Do you think I'm having a go at The Hare and Wackypete?

Moonrocket.....You really need to read posts a little more carefully before you make some of your judgements on them.

Go back and read the last few posts again. Do you think I'm having a go at The Hare and Wackypete?
No, I believe your post to Hare was in good fun.
Your post to Wackypete does not appear to be in good fun, but my apology if it is.

No, I believe your post to Hare was in good fun.
Your post to Wackypete does not appear to be in good fun, but my apology if it is.

Seriously?

They are essentially the same post.

I start by taking a pop at someone in an exaggerated manner.

I then make a ludicrous assertion in an exaggerated manner.

I finish with a mock moment of realisation, as though the absurdity of what I've written has only just dawned on me.

Do you genuinely think that post was having a go at Wackypete? :LOL:

And if so, are you really an Australian? Are you sure you're not from America or Germany?