Message For Ftse Traders......

OK people new start to the day I went long last night @ 4158......stop loss 4130!!

support around 4142 region in the interim........very short term bounce, although i do think we are going to down further........!!

I have amended stop loss to break even this morning

unfortunately my stop loss was triggered at break even this morning...........would have looked nice hey!!

Yawn, yawn.............

I started work at 6am today as need to finish at 12!!

Levels important for today are

resistance 2 - 4238 low probability considering yesterdays battering but don't rule it out in this crazy market
resistance 1 - 4191 will most probably hit that today
support 1 - 4119 very high probability after initial rise
support 2 - 4072 low probability this week

FTSE has hit 4190 like i said........

now be cautious with anything above that!!

DAx is piercing 20/50 EMA........if above then good long but strong resistance!!

When I check the pivot points using http://www.livecharts.co.uk/pivot_points/pivot_points.php?symbol=^FTSE

the values come out at R1 = 4274, R2= 4319, S1 = 4171, S2 = 4114. These are taken from yesterdays open/high/low etc but they don't match up with the levels you mentioned above. Can you explain why the large difference or where I can find the levels for today which you gave?

Oh and by the way i also shorted barclays @ 97p towards the end of the afternoon, and i can't wait for it to gap down tomorrow?

Shall i post calls on equities(although i very rarely trade them) on here as well or shall i just stick to Indices!! )

thats if you people dont mind, i don't want to upset anybody!!

I have to dash out again.........speak to you all later!!

yes there was a big gap down and i got out @ 93!!

When I check the pivot points using http://www.livecharts.co.uk/pivot_points/pivot_points.php?symbol=^FTSE

the values come out at R1 = 4274, R2= 4319, S1 = 4171, S2 = 4114. These are taken from yesterdays open/high/low etc but they don't match up with the levels you mentioned above. Can you explain why the large difference or where I can find the levels for today which you gave?

I use CMC market maker platford for CFD's..............every platform will be different according to your spreadbetting company's pricing!!

OKAY people now lets stop fighting the trend............

let us befriend the trend

short FTSe 4200....stop loss 4230

no more posting for a bit , i'm well behind work today.........

adios amigos.....

i will answer your question in an hr

Morning, Is anyone else having problems with CMC today? Layouts not loading or doing it very slowly. Thanks