Message For Ftse Traders......

no tennisball, I have to go visit wife in hospital so good luck to you all in the afternoon

I have hit and far exceeded my daily target of £200(£1000 a week,£4000 a month minus bad trades i average £2500 a month .........keep it small and steady and you will reap great dividends.!! money doesn't bother me, i just enjoy trading and I especially enjoy my recent hobby of speaking & posting on here)

I will be back for 16.00 or before

I have opened a short position on S&p before I go......

no tennisball, I have to go visit wife in hospital so good luck to you all in the afternoon

I have hit and far exceeded my daily target of £200(£1000 a week,£4000 a month minus bad trades i average £2500 a month .........keep it small and steady and you will reap great dividends.!! money doesn't bother me, i just enjoy trading and I especially enjoy my recent hobby of speaking & posting on here)

Good show, consistent profits - thats what we like to hear! Best regards to your wife, I think I'll head into town myself, it's too choppy for my liking.

Hello guys.
I like wallstreet's posts, I pretty much do the same thing. £1000 a week and £4000 a month.
But i tend do a lot of trades.What about you guys?
Sorry for posting the figures, i know it is not nice to talk about money

happy trading

Hello guys.
I like wallstreet's posts, I pretty much do the same thing. £1000 a week and £4000 a month.

happy trading

I tend to trade 1-2 times a day aiming for 20 points a trade.. Some days more and some days less.

KJ

Nice trade. are you going to trade the figure at 12? I've seen people do it, but it's not for me.

Hi Tennisball

I took a short on the FTSE at 4220 but was surprised at the speed of the move given the widespread agreement on what the BoE was going to do. If ECB stick with doing nothing and then the negative data re jobless claims and factory data in the USA kicks in I think we may be in for a an interesting afternoon.

Hello guys.

happy trading

On the contrary - it's great to hear about people making money! It gives us £1 stop loss tadpoles initally hope and then something to aspire to. If you fellows can make consistant money then trading isn't a lottery it's a craft and with effort and hard work maybe we can be successful too.

Hi Tennisball

I took a short on the FTSE at 4220 but was surprised at the speed of the move given the widespread agreement on what the BoE was going to do. If ECB stick with doing nothing and then the negative data re jobless claims and factory data in the USA kicks in I think we may be in for a an interesting afternoon.

Oh good show - that must have worked out well for you given the ftse drop. With a moving stop you could be having a great day right now! I'm still cautious with announcements - far to scary for me right now.

Hello guys.

happy trading

Hey fast

Good to hear you are doing well, I would love to emulate your figures! What markets do you trade and how long you been trading?

Hey fast

Good to hear you are doing well, I would love to emulate your figures! What markets do you trade and how long you been trading?

I have been fighting for the last 1.5 years. Let me be honest with you, i started with £500 at CMC spreadbeeting. Lost that faster than i can blink! Kept losing till i reached £5k, then the lightening struck! Went home and did the homework,understood the facts and figures,attended a lot of free seminars.....read books...
Believe me, if you are serious you can make money by trading.it is hard and emotional but can be done,far better than 9-5 job.

I mainly trade indices,ftse and dax cash

Take care

Thanks for the encouragement fast, I am on the journey you have made so hopefully will arrive at the same destination! Could you recommend any good books which have particularly helped you?

Many thanks,

berti

Thanks for the encouragement fast, I am on the journey you have made so hopefully will arrive at the same destination! Could you recommend any good books which have particularly helped you?

Many thanks,

berti

Hi Bertie let me start by saying that I'm very new to all of this but the turning point for me was finding a system that worked for me, fine-tuning it, backtesting, paper-trading and then (as soon as possible) trading it. It doesn't matter whether its for 10p or £10 a point, the more you trade live (IMO) the more you can learn to deal with the psychological side - this is the bit that did, and still does, mess me up from time to time. If you're looking for reading material try "Sir William's" new book. PM me if you are interested as I have reviewed it (from a newbie's perspective) elsewhere - I'll send you the review.
Cheers
KJ

Hi Bertie let me start by saying that I'm very new to all of this but the turning point for me was finding a system that worked for me, fine-tuning it, backtesting, paper-trading and then (as soon as possible) trading it. It doesn't matter whether its for 10p or £10 a point, the more you trade live (IMO) the more you can learn to deal with the psychological side - this is the bit that did, and still does, mess me up from time to time. If you're looking for reading material try "Sir William's" new book. PM me if you are interested as I have reviewed it (from a newbie's perspective) elsewhere - I'll send you the review.
Cheers
KJ

Excellent stuff Kitejedi, I am in a similar position to Bertie I think, been looking for a strategy that suits me which I think I am now close to and stopping myself from gambling, which is my weakness. After 3 big blow outs I think I may have learnt my lesson and I have my money management rules in place, but it's a daily challenge. I would be interested in reading your review of Sir William's book. Please mail me at [email protected]

Cheers
Churchie

Excellent stuff Kitejedi, I am in a similar position to Bertie I think, been looking for a strategy that suits me which I think I am now close to and stopping myself from gambling, which is my weakness. After 3 big blow outs I think I may have learnt my lesson and I have my money management rules in place, but it's a daily challenge. I would be interested in reading your review of Sir William's book. Please mail me at [email protected]

Cheers
Churchie

Nice one churchie, have read the review. KJ where can I get a copy of this book?

Hello people I'm back.............now why does the market plummet each time i go out?
next time i go out i promise i will tell you all to short beforehand...haha!!

I opened a short on Dow and S&p before I left........Both looked bearish to me!
I got out of hospital at 15.15 and rang broker immediately to close.......

Phew......cool profit but my stop loss on gold short got triggered lost $3.5 and its now down to 918....Arrr!!

thank you for all the nice messages and encouragement

I am also sorry for posting about my money, I honestly wasn't boasting at all.....i get asked that question via private messages all the time and felt the question coming so i wanted to answer before hand.

i am here to help all you newbies out hence the reason why i go through trouble of posting live trades, it can be a nuisance at times but hey i get to meet new people trade......

i was there once and nobody helped me, i had to learn the hard way by losing money ......but you will all get through it i am confident of that!!

Always trade with stop losses and control your emotions and you will survive to be succesful traders.................but remember you will never get it right 100% of the time, just be happy with 60% if you get there!!

over and out!!

eating a cheesecake and sipping some tea......

getting ready to work my afternoon shift