Message For Ftse Traders......

I have gone long on Dow as soon as Sir Williams call came out,

I will not post US trades here as this thread is only for FTSe and DAX

Morning gents - just caught up with yesterdays action. Looks like some tidy payoffs there wallstreet1928! Anyone got any thoughts prior to this ECB thing at midday? - I was planning to sit it out and watch the action

I have gone long on Dow as soon as Sir Williams call came out,

I will not post US trades here as this thread is only for FTSe and DAX

closed my long for 20 points profit.......

i am flat on all trades now.......

watch out for 4238 on FTSE ............shorting possibility there!!

closed my long for 20 points profit.......

i am flat on all trades now.......

watch out for 4238 on FTSE ............shorting possibility there!!

WS, where do you get this get the calls from this "Sir William" character? is it an email list? There's some sage advice there methinks.

He's a poster on here I believe - wallstreet1928 has quite a high regard. I believe the website is http://www.tradingforwealth.co.uk/ (currently down at present). Correct me if I'm left anything out WS.

yes indeed, your are correct my friend........

I call him Sir out of admiration and utmost respect as in the muslim tradition your teacher is held with greater esteem than your parents.

adios amigos

ftse is heading into a funnel. From my meagre experience I think this will indicate some sort of breakout event. Right near the R1 level as well. If it was trending to the R1 I would short, but with a rate announcement I'll just sit it out and gain the experience.

short FTSE 4230 ...stop loss 4250!! scalp 10 - 20 poiints

risky trade only 1 contract, normal trades = 2/3 contracts

Bullsh!t, Bearsh!t all smells the same to me!

A chap called Genics has it on his avatar....

lol............now that is funny!!

Gold has just bashed off R2 and is heading back for another go

i have to confess gold is one equity my trading strategy just can't get to grips with properly.......

there are still a few variables that i need to input into my system to fine tune it for greater success ratio.....!!