Message For Ftse Traders......

YouTube - inthemoneystocks's Channel

i strongly recommend you join this website or if not learn from it on daily basis........

20 , 50 & 200 EMA can be good support and resistance points.....I also use pivots and nor support and resistance lines!!

send me an email direct at [email protected] if you have any more questions

Thanks - I'll check that out, these tips are appreciated - a bit of a lifeline in fact when you're just starting out. Just got to sort out my setup now - trading with just one monitor is a big handicap.

shorted market again as I thought 50/20 day EMA together would provide good suppport on mini uptrend but they have been broken suprisingly!!

shorted again @ 4074....stop loss 4100

target 4050!!

target hit made 20 points profit!!

now I am definitely off to sleep...........

somebody please take my mouse/keyboard away from me...................!!

good job i got out 5 secs before personal income data in US...market spiked a bit!!

Yeeehaaa..........crazy yankee doodles!!

capital spreads for me.

I have no clues where this is going this afternoon, personally I think we may get some upside, potential double bottom on the hourly and it failed to break the low from 9 30, will be interesting to see if it manages to break 4090... I think not.

edit- crazy volatility on the 2min, ill pass on this. Hopefully it will settle later, not sure what is causing it.

Last edited:
capital spreads for me.

I have no clues where this is going this afternoon, personally I think we may get some upside, potential double bottom on the hourly and it failed to break the low from 9 30, will be interesting to see if it manages to break 4090... I think not.

edit- crazy volatility on the 2min, ill pass on this. Hopefully it will settle later, not sure what is causing it.

Do you find Capital Spreads quite "spikey", or is it just me?

I would imagine volume in the next hour to be very low, with London transport crippled most are heading home.

an area to watch for : 4050
tomorrow perhaps
still range bound ish.no breach of 4000 so far.4100 is the resistance area

Attachments

• watch.png
    watch.png
    12.8 KB · Views: 130
a break below 3950 defines the end of the santa claus rally.a very clearly defined line on this chart.uneless there is a break to 3900 ,then it is long from the 3950 area
hourly data.50 points by 2 reversal hilo data

Attachments

• line3950.png
    line3950.png
    9.4 KB · Views: 118
Heading back up to 4100, will be looking to short again if it sets up properly. Missed out last time.

Edit - sold at 4091.5, stop at 4097.5 target 4080 region. It just cant seem to penetrate the 4095 level. Either its building momentum for a burst through.... or should float back down. Heres hoping to the later.

Blew out my slighly adjusted stop at 4095.7. -4.2

Last edited:
an eod chart.showing that this is one big shapeless mass/chartwise.basically,one big/long consolidation.the only thing we know is that 4000 area is keeping it positive.otherwise,no clear direction

Attachments

• s.png
    s.png
    47.7 KB · Views: 130
Morning gents. snowballs at the ready and lets begin. Same plan as yestereday - tradeing swings off levels and indicators

yes Dentist i should have taken heed to 4100 level............!!

i went long at that level 4100 and got stopped out at 4070 just now.......

but guess what the market has rallied back upwards!!

typical, just typical.......

hey at least my short on gold is looking good!!

Wallstreet, I did exactly the same, went long at 4097 and stopped out at 4080
then the market came back, disgusting.

but got few points on dax, took the opposite side just to cover the loss, but overall down £80 already