Message For Ftse Traders......

no signal as yet for me to go long.there will be a minor res area at 407-4080 area

Attachments

• nosignal.png
    nosignal.png
    10.5 KB · Views: 131
chartcraft calling 4000 on the ftse and 800 on the s&p 500 as key levels that could break this week.saying the s& p looking technically weak

Morning Guys, thought I'd try joining you on my demo to get a feel for it.

Have gone long at 4062, manual stop at 4055, wanting 4090...

Stephen

Have you tried orders with stops attached. I plan ahead better and get better entries since I started that.

Morning Guys, thought I'd try joining you on my demo to get a feel for it.

Have gone long at 4062, manual stop at 4055, wanting 4090...

Stephen

hey stephen

what demo account are you using ?

I'm using capital spreads demo account just realized charts are delayed 15 min and the prices are not :eek:

Morning Gents - mind if I tag along? IG have just bumped up my minimum trade level to 20p/pip, so I'm in with the big boys now!

just about to get a signal to go long at 4062.this retraced just now.watching 4050 building a base ...perhaps

Just swing trading the ftse very short term at present. The signals seem quite reliable when conditions are right and I just want to build some solid foundations before trying to identify trends and things. No proper trades today - things seem a bit ugly

Have you tried orders with stops attached. I plan ahead better and get better entries since I started that.

Not tried much yet! Am going to retreat for more study. I think I may be rushing into this... Good news is it's demo money!

when the market is slow like this - probably due everyone being engaged in snowball fights - I always get the urge to randomly punt.

20 day EMA being pierced....FTSE lloks set to retrace its losses!!

looking like a nice long opportunity for 20-30 points!!

waiting for one more bar past 20 day EMA for confirmation?

So dentist have you gone long yet?