Message For Ftse Traders......

The first two bounces this morning hit a solid trend line from yesterday evening - shame I was getting my breakfast - still a learning experience

Symmetrical triangle forming

Personally I am leaning in the direction of a break to the upside, but could go either way. Last half an hour has really failed to make any new lows and seems to be stalling around 4085.

waiting for 4075 to break...if so then 4050 ...then 4000!!

i am more negative!!

i am short on S&P also and expect it to hit 816 today!!

I am short this market at 4075 again.........stop loss 4100 , target 4050!!

mining sector down...UK banks and OIl sector failing to rally!!

not looking like bouncing off that trend line my friend......i closed my intial short and waited to see if it would but it didn't hence shorted again!!

I am short barclays as well, so my analysis might not be very impartial!!

I feel like an analyst on bloomberg/CNBC now....huh hum....!!

someone giving an interveiw on bloomberg website,saying vodafone a large cash generator
are the abu dhabi wealth fund shorting barclays.?

not looking like bouncing off that trend line my friend......i closed my intial short and waited to see if it would but it didn't hence shorted again!!

Yes, you could be right. Following your lead is actually part of my current strategy, but I'm going to see this one through seeing as I started it and my stop is 2 quid. If it goes the wrong way i'll skip coffee!

I still think its an up day today. Ftse may close at least 30 points higher.

lets see

I thought that it was, too, but it is retreating from my averages and those averages are down.

Since I have to go out, this morning, I am using this as a watching exercise.

Yes, you could be right. Following your lead is actually part of my current strategy, but I'm going to see this one through seeing as I started it and my stop is 2 quid. If it goes the wrong way i'll skip coffee!

Out at 4084 - phew. By my pretty flakey reasoning that was a bounce off a trend that started yeserday evening.

construction sector just had a sell off after PMI data as well..............mmm!! but this bloody index just doesn't want to fall, the 4050 area has had some really strong support as of late!!