Message For Ftse Traders......

Yes, you could be right. Following your lead is actually part of my current strategy, but I'm going to see this one through seeing as I started it and my stop is 2 quid. If it goes the wrong way i'll skip coffee!

I'm flattered my friend, but i have to stress i am rookie like you and i am still learning. if you want to follow some one then i reccomend you follow this chap called Sujith or my good friend William

links below

Market Views
subscribe to his free market calls and you will learn a lot

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/met...edium-term-intraday-calls-gold-here-1158.html

but i will keep posting regardless

latest analysis from my good friend Sir William,

"Neither the FTSE nor the Dax seem to be holding up well this morning, both have come off the figure now and the indication is for weakness. However, there could well be support in the Dax around 4,260, so I will not be shorting it yet for a low probability return. I'm leaving it for the day.

Kind regards,

William"

long FTSE 4042 ...stop loss 4020 !!

target , expecting small pull back of 10-15 points as fierce support around 4050 region and also Pivot suppport S1 at 4046 region!!

Last edited:
I'm flattered my friend, but i have to stress i am rookie like you and i am still learning. if you want to follow some one then i reccomend you follow this chap called Sujith or my good friend William

links below

Market Views
subscribe to his free market calls and you will learn a lot

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/met...edium-term-intraday-calls-gold-here-1158.html

but i will keep posting regardless

Thanks - I'll check these out. ftse coming up to the 4040 normally I would think bounce, but the down trend looks relentless

FTSE target

If the last consolidation was a an Elliott fourth wave then the fifth wave target (assuming equality) is 3940 which just happens to be the recent bottom.

long FTSE 4042 ...stop loss 4020 !!

target , expecting small pull back of 10-15 points as fierce support around 4050 region and also Pivot suppport S1 at 4046 region!!

i can close with 10 point profit but i think this will hold and go higher in the interim therefore trailing stop loss 4045!!

If the last consolidation was a an Elliott fourth wave then the fifth wave target (assuming equality) is 3940 which just happens to be the recent bottom.

I don't know my friend, i am still studying "Elliott Wave Principle: Key to Market Behavior ", by Robert R. Prechter

told you i'm still a novice

But if you email William I guarantee he will give you a comprehensive reply, tell him you spoke to me and copy and past this message in your email

[email protected]

my name is Aadil Shahzad

Good call on the DAX! Would like to know which indicators you were using to spot the upturn (newbie question sorry!).

What are others thoughts on BP today? I'm currently short on it but there hasn't been much movement apart from the initial sell off due to poorer than expected results.

Good call on the DAX! Would like to know which indicators you were using to spot the upturn (newbie question sorry!).

i strongly advise you to either subscribe or study these videos on daily basis , its free end of day

YouTube - inthemoneystocks's Channel

i use 20, 50 & 200 day EMA....also pivot points and normal support/resistance lines but one week long!!

I am looking at 1 week, 1 hr chart & 1 day 5 min, 10 min, 15 min!!

once the market broke 20 day EMA i was bearish and the only support was 4050/4040!!

i was initially bullish in the morning as FTSE on CMC market maker CFD platform hit 4125 and broke above 20/50 day EMA and i thought that was a good buy signal along with miners and teleocms sector rallying but it all went pare shaped once it went below 4100......

any more questions I am here to help and tell you all i know from my little knowledge!!