Message For Ftse Traders......

Sold the 68 (in at 66 due to IG tax) computer crashed, rebooted, logged back in and bought the 60. Nice

the long at 4062.not yet.there is a column high looming at 4070 region.therefore in a trendless market,this might hold

Attachments

• feb.png
    feb.png
    11.4 KB · Views: 120
Out for +20.2

Lots of resistance around 4080.

Going for lunch and gym, should be back early afternoon!

I did not expect that rise! It took the shine off my profit. I'm knocking off for today while I'm ahead.

I have never seen the logic of leaving once a certain profit has been made. Perhasps I should give it some thought, as some people do that-

short as it touched the 50 day EMA ...intraday resistance

short 4096...stop loss 4125!! target 4050

market makers probably shaking out some of the shorts(they intentionally triggers your stop loss) before the real fall comes.........

and i will be waiting for it......

anyway off to sleep for an hour.....

happy trading!!

can't go to sleep with position open............closed with 16 points profit at 4080!

over and out..........

go long on gold people...nice support at $905!!

long $906 stop loss $900

I did the same off the resistance - bought back at 86. Is touching the 50 day EMA a good sell signal?

YouTube - inthemoneystocks's Channel

i strongly recommend you join this website or if not learn from it on daily basis........

20 , 50 & 200 EMA can be good support and resistance points.....I also use pivots and nor support and resistance lines!!

send me an email direct at [email protected] if you have any more questions

shorted market again as I thought 50/20 day EMA together would provide good suppport on mini uptrend but they have been broken suprisingly!!

shorted again @ 4074....stop loss 4100

target 4050!!

can't go to sleep with position open............closed with 16 points profit at 4080!

over and out..........

go long on gold people...nice support at $905!!

long $906 stop loss $900

still can't go to sleep.........

those of you that bought gold sell at $909.9................$3.9 profit