Message For Ftse Traders......

Closed at 4007.3 No pullback. This is an oldfashioned whipsaw.

I'm gone until tomorrow.

Split

heh heh

Long at 3998

I'm still in that short at 4007 lol Just holding on 3970 target after a 5-minute pinbar formed on the short-term fibonacci 0.618% line, regrettably wish i was out at the bounce of the pin, i have so much to learn. 3rd day trading the FTSE100 so doing okay :)

Closed at + 2

Yep, whipsaw whipsaw

Typical - spend hours and hours backtesting a system so i can trust it in the trade, and when I finally bring it into play I get out early before an exit signal because 'I don't feel right'. Sheesh, 20+ points thrown away there.

That's it for me - +32 for the day and would have been so much more if I hadn't taken my off the ball! Grrrr....

Keith, Halo, til tomorrow...

That's it for me - +32 for the day and would have been so much more if I hadn't taken my off the ball! Grrrr....

:) Yeah, nice talking to you, i'm 10 pips down and i want to get rid of this need to win it back so i'm going to stop now too.

Welcome Halo - yay, new people for the thread...

I have an exit signal as opposed to a target, which is humming right now
I know it was a long brunch.

any way looks as if everybodys had fun and
a warm welcome Halo. may the force be with you

top dog - im still as I was before brunch, feeling sleepy so i will resume in the morning

see you guys then :sleep:

if your still trading split - rooting for you

top dog - im still as I was before brunch, feeling sleepy so i will resume in the morning

see you guys then :sleep:

if your still trading split - rooting for you

I know I shouldn't but...I know I shouldn't but...

Just got back and this is the last trade for the day (honest), but got a very strong signal so...

Short @ 4037, s/l 4047

I know I shouldn't but...I know I shouldn't but...

Just got back and this is the last trade for the day (honest), but got a very strong signal so...

Short @ 4037, s/l 4047

Out @ 4027 for +10, too much hovering around the 4020 and I shouldnt be here!

Tomorrow tomorrow tomorrow...

Be well all

Out @ 4027 for +10, too much hovering around the 4020 and I shouldnt be here!

Tomorrow tomorrow tomorrow...

Be well all

spooky:
your trades are getting so close to mine.

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    14.2 KB · Views: 124
Good morning.

Opened short 4064.5 at 0834

Went b/e at a long from open, then short @ 4066, closed @ 4046

Now long @ 4044 for a scalp- playing the 4040 support and 4045 pivot - very strong support line...well we'll see how strong!

Now long @ 4044 for a scalp- playing the 4040 support and 4045 pivot - very strong support line...well we'll see how strong!

:)

You're not the same guy I was chatting to a few weeks ago!

I took your signal. Now I am watching this support level, then I'm hoping to be able to switch to a higher TF for a peaceful morning.

Split

Closed @ 4050 for +6 scalp

Last edited: